• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:26 PM

I went to TRU and got it for 39.99.

#2 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:54 PM

Did you actually buy the Xbone version or just saw the tag for that version? Once in a great while, sales have been platform specific

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3, The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 5

#3 Junito023

Junito023

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

I got the ps4 version

#4 Junito023

Junito023

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

I got the ps4 version

#5 ghost1914

ghost1914

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:46 PM

Just traded this in to BB the other day for 37.40. Was tired of the audio glitch

#6 nintendokingdom

nintendokingdom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

How long is this for?

#7 InedibleFood

InedibleFood

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:41 PM

Just traded this in to BB the other day for 37.40. Was tired of the audio glitch

What audio glitch? The only real glitch I've seen is the jerseys popping off the players bodies and when you use Michael Jordan and you do a layup/jump shot, the announcers go, "Jordan taking off from the freethrow line!"

#8 ghost1914

ghost1914

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:05 PM

On my copy the announcers would constantly cut in and out while talking

#9 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

Really fun game but the online ranking system/leaderboard setup os just unacceptable at this point. They only rank the top 100 players with most wins, so if your not in the top 100, you have no idea where u rank. As someone who had over 200 wins in the first 3 months, it was pretty frustrating not to know where I rank. Also, they need to make the ranking system half based on number of wins and half based on win/lose ratio instead of all based on number of wins. I think by this time it should be standard to have a online ranking system, it's pretty pathetic they still don't.
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=

#10 loudlyrandomplay

loudlyrandomplay

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:16 PM

On my copy, every damn game they discuss how the Sacramento Kings are still the Sacramento Kings in that I can now recite it by heart and it rules my nightmares.

#11 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:20 PM

Really fun game but the online ranking system/leaderboard setup os just unacceptable at this point. They only rank the top 100 players with most wins, so if your not in the top 100, you have no idea where u rank. As someone who had over 200 wins in the first 3 months, it was pretty frustrating not to know where I rank. Also, they need to make the ranking system half based on number of wins and half based on win/lose ratio instead of all based on number of wins. I think by this time it should be standard to have a online ranking system, it's pretty pathetic they still don't.

You seem like the guy to ask:  For someone who last played NBA 2k... for any period of time on the dreamcast, what advice can you give to help make my way through the learning curve of moves?  Did you watch tutorials, just play around in game or just use the practice mode a lot?  Thanks in advance.

My NFSps4 is supposed to arrive today but I have not seen the "out for delivery" update on the UPS site.

Selling on Amazon as Gaming Cheaply

Please feel free to PM me if there is a game you want to purchase cheaper than Amazon Warehouse or Gamestop.

#12 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:56 PM

On my copy, every damn game they discuss how the Sacramento Kings are still the Sacramento Kings in that I can now recite it by heart and it rules my nightmares.

That's strange.

It happens for me, but that's because my player is on the Kings in myCareer mode.

#13 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:29 AM

Well damn, that Sactown glitch makes the game more appealing lol.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#14 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:08 AM

You seem like the guy to ask:  For someone who last played NBA 2k... for any period of time on the dreamcast, what advice can you give to help make my way through the learning curve of moves?  Did you watch tutorials, just play around in game or just use the practice mode a lot?  Thanks in advance.

My NFSps4 is supposed to arrive today but I have not seen the "out for delivery" update on the UPS site.

I never played the dreamcast versions, but I think easiest way to learn is to just play it. controls are pretty simple, they added the new shot stick/Dribble stick, but I don't use that to shoot, I just use good old square.

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=