Capcom Store Spring Clearance 3/5 - 3/23

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 B:L

B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:14 PM

The Capcom Online Store is having a Spring Clearance sale to clear out their inventory. Inventory is limited.

Note: They are fulfilled by Digital River so good luck.

Categories:

:360:

:ps3:

:vita:

:wii:

:wiiu:

:3ds:

:pc:

Apparel

Books

Collectibles

Fightsticks/Controllers/Accessories

Movies & Music

Items of note:

Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Set XBOX360 $24.99
http://shop.capcom.c...t-XBOX-360.html

Capcom Cup T-shirt featuring Hugo, Poison, Elena and Rolento $16.95
http://shop.capcom.c...ent-TShirt.html

Stick Bags $34.95
http://shop.capcom.c...-Stick-Bag.html
http://shop.capcom.c...-Stick-Bag.html

#2 007bond

007bond

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:20 PM

Wow, that 25th anniversary set is dirt cheap.  Also noticed Ducktales (360) for $9.99

#3 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

Like the Monster Hunter Meat Pillow for $20.

http://shop.capcom.c...eat-Pillow.html

MHMeatPillow_productimage.jpg

cagSig.png515886.png

#4 B:L

B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

Couldn't find any promo codes, and shipping kills it for me, but hopefully you guys can find something worthwhile for yourselves.

#5 parrothead87

parrothead87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

7.99 Shipping

#6 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:24 PM

dat anniversary edition.  weird that the ps3 version disappeared so quickly with nary a sale but the 360 version is still hanging out at low low prices.

Capcom Essentials collection is a decent deal for $20 + shipping - http://shop.capcom.c...wtpprpo9nlsoskl

#7 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:30 PM

Out of stock, should of not stared at it for those few extra seconds.

www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#8 Camre

Camre

Duke of Earl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:32 PM

dat anniversary edition.  weird that the ps3 version disappeared so quickly with nary a sale but the 360 version is still hanging out at low low prices.

Because fighters are still playable with the stock PS3 controller.  Fighters with the 360 d-pad are a joke.  Now if you have a decent fight stick this is a good deal.

#9 sirpikaz

sirpikaz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:33 PM

Capcom Essentials collection is a decent deal for $20 + shipping - http://shop.capcom.c...wtpprpo9nlsoskl

added 360 version to cart, and it was gone!

#10 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:33 PM

7.99 Shipping

Yea. Saw the shipping and closed the window. :(

cagSig.png515886.png

#11 aardvarkgod

aardvarkgod

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

That shipping is ridiculous.  I should have known that Capcom couldn't produce a good deal...

Currently Playing: :xb1: Thief | :ps4: Knack | :360: Lightning Returns | :ps3: The Last of Us |  :3ds: Bravely Default | :pc: Elder Scrolls Online

Recently Beat: :xb1: Ryse | :ps4: InFamous: Second Son | :360: Charlie Murder

#12 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

And its gone

Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#13 DarkSyte

DarkSyte

Juri is Crazy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:37 PM

Thanks OP

Economy shipping for thaf Anniversary edition is $17.99 for me. Was debating on getting it for collector's sake ($1 a year is pretty good lol) but with that shipping.. No way.

#14 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:38 PM

Capcom Digital Collection is $7: http://shop.capcom.c...n-Xbox-360.html

uc.png

#15 PikaZeroX

PikaZeroX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

Dat Digital River "qaulity service" shipping fee.

Still, I'd have picked up another SF Anniversary at $32 just to have around.  I got a PS3 one from Newegg last year for $50, the statue is awesome and it came with a ridiculous boatload of Street Fighter DLC and soundtracks.

#16 Brachabre

Brachabre

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

7.99 Shipping

Was looking at a $10 game and and noticed that outrageous shipping hahaha. Nevermind Capcom, I'm sorry for looking at your fancy wares! lol

Now Playing:

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8 bitches, NES Remix      :wii: Zelda: TP     :ps3: Ni No Kuni, Chrono Trigger

:3ds: Pokemon X,  Animal Crossing: New Leaf   :ds:  FF Tactics A2

:pc: Skyrim

#17 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:53 PM

Namco's sale was better.

#18 Brachabre

Brachabre

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:55 PM

Dat Digital River "qaulity service" shipping fee.

Still, I'd have picked up another SF Anniversary at $32 just to have around.  I got a PS3 one from Newegg last year for $50, the statue is awesome and it came with a ridiculous boatload of Street Dighter DLC and soundtracks.

Hmm every time I see a PS3/X360 standard edition game or collector's edition on sale, the PS3 one is either already sold out, or extremely low quantity compared with its 360 counterpart. While I can think of several factors such as production runs, porting, more ps3's out there than xbox's (too lazy to check)...do people just prefer the ps3 over x360 for cross-platform gaming or collecting?

Now Playing:

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8 bitches, NES Remix      :wii: Zelda: TP     :ps3: Ni No Kuni, Chrono Trigger

#19 R4L

R4L

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:00 PM

damn! I would've loved to get the Anniversary Collection on PS3 :(

#20 PikaZeroX

PikaZeroX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:00 PM

Hmm every time I see a PS3/X360 standard edition game or collector's edition on sale, the PS3 one is either already sold out, or extremely low quantity compared with its 360 counterpart. While I can think of several factors such as production runs, porting, more ps3's out there than xbox's (too lazy to check)...do people just prefer the ps3 over x360 for cross-platform gaming or collecting?

Well for this particular set, I think the PS3 version is more desirable because it comes with exclusive DLC.  Things like PS1 classics downloads of all the Alpha games, the PSP version of SFA3 MAX, and loads of avatars.  The PS3 version also has free online of course for SSF4 and SFxT, but I don't know how big of a factor that actually is.

#21 ProppaT

ProppaT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:01 PM

Because fighters are still playable with the stock PS3 controller.  Fighters with the 360 d-pad are a joke.  Now if you have a decent fight stick this is a good deal.

Has nothing to do with it.  The Xbox 360 version is missing 4 games and is the less desirable of the versions.  Source

Also, the games are equally unplayable on both controllers due to not having 6 face buttons.  If you know what you're doing, characters like E Honda are basically unplayable without the ability to piano buttons.  The new 360 controller actually has the superior d-pad, imo.

#22 IncreaseBlue

IncreaseBlue

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:01 PM

Nevec Runner bag looks cool, but I was hoping for a sale similar to Namco's. Can't justify these prices.

#23 Le Dude

Le Dude

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

Agh can't believe I missed the SF Anniversary for the PS3. 

• R4L likes this

#24 Brachabre

Brachabre

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

Well for this particular set, I think the PS3 version is more desirable because it comes with exclusive DLC.  Things like PS1 classics downloads of all the Alpha games, the PSP version of SFA3 MAX, and loads of avatars.  The PS3 version also has free online of course for SSF4 and SFxT, but I don't know how big of a factor that actually is.

Thanks for the perspective. I totally forgot about exclusive content and the free online play being an incentive in these kinds of decisions.

Now Playing:

#25 willybobo

willybobo

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:36 PM

$7.99 for Economy Postal?!?!? That's a helluva Revelaiton.

#26 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

That shipping.... seriously?  Are they beaming it over via starship or something?

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#27 FarCry3r

FarCry3r

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:47 PM

The SF Anniversary is OOS! NOOOOOOO!

#28 Not Eric

Not Eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:58 PM

The 3DS cases (Monster Hunter, Phoenix Wright) are pretty cool but not on clearance. Plus the shipping sucks, as has been said many times now. Too bad, so sad.

If it actually rained here I'd think about picking up that Umbrella Corp umbrella. I don't even own an umbrella, period.

NotRic.png

#29 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:03 PM

I was debating on getting the UC umbrella for $19.95, but with $9.95 shipping it kind of kills it for me.

Closer examination of the description shows that this umbrella is the exclusive RE6 pre-order that also came with a pouch.

http://m.mtv.com/img...la_umbrella.jpg

1gb4.png

#30 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

I just can't pull the trigger on Ducktales + Digital Collection. Shipping kills me man.