Capcom Store Spring Clearance 3/5 - 3/23

Like the Monster Hunter Meat Pillow for $20.

http://shop.capcom.com/store/capcomus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.1944700/productID.285169200/Monster-Hunter-Meat-Pillow.html

MHMeatPillow_productimage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't find any promo codes, and shipping kills it for me, but hopefully you guys can find something worthwhile for yourselves.

dat anniversary edition. weird that the ps3 version disappeared so quickly with nary a sale but the 360 version is still hanging out at low low prices.
Because fighters are still playable with the stock PS3 controller. Fighters with the 360 d-pad are a joke. Now if you have a decent fight stick this is a good deal.

Thanks OP

Economy shipping for thaf Anniversary edition is $17.99 for me. Was debating on getting it for collector's sake ($1 a year is pretty good lol) but with that shipping.. No way.

Dat Digital River "qaulity service" shipping fee.

Still, I'd have picked up another SF Anniversary at $32 just to have around.  I got a PS3 one from Newegg last year for $50, the statue is awesome and it came with a ridiculous boatload of Street Fighter DLC and soundtracks.

Dat Digital River "qaulity service" shipping fee.

Still, I'd have picked up another SF Anniversary at $32 just to have around. I got a PS3 one from Newegg last year for $50, the statue is awesome and it came with a ridiculous boatload of Street Dighter DLC and soundtracks.
Hmm every time I see a PS3/X360 standard edition game or collector's edition on sale, the PS3 one is either already sold out, or extremely low quantity compared with its 360 counterpart. While I can think of several factors such as production runs, porting, more ps3's out there than xbox's (too lazy to check)...do people just prefer the ps3 over x360 for cross-platform gaming or collecting?

Hmm every time I see a PS3/X360 standard edition game or collector's edition on sale, the PS3 one is either already sold out, or extremely low quantity compared with its 360 counterpart. While I can think of several factors such as production runs, porting, more ps3's out there than xbox's (too lazy to check)...do people just prefer the ps3 over x360 for cross-platform gaming or collecting?
Well for this particular set, I think the PS3 version is more desirable because it comes with exclusive DLC. Things like PS1 classics downloads of all the Alpha games, the PSP version of SFA3 MAX, and loads of avatars. The PS3 version also has free online of course for SSF4 and SFxT, but I don't know how big of a factor that actually is.

Because fighters are still playable with the stock PS3 controller. Fighters with the 360 d-pad are a joke. Now if you have a decent fight stick this is a good deal.
Has nothing to do with it. The Xbox 360 version is missing 4 games and is the less desirable of the versions. Source

Also, the games are equally unplayable on both controllers due to not having 6 face buttons. If you know what you're doing, characters like E Honda are basically unplayable without the ability to piano buttons. The new 360 controller actually has the superior d-pad, imo.

Well for this particular set, I think the PS3 version is more desirable because it comes with exclusive DLC. Things like PS1 classics downloads of all the Alpha games, the PSP version of SFA3 MAX, and loads of avatars. The PS3 version also has free online of course for SSF4 and SFxT, but I don't know how big of a factor that actually is.
Thanks for the perspective. I totally forgot about exclusive content and the free online play being an incentive in these kinds of decisions.

That shipping.... seriously?  Are they beaming it over via starship or something?

The 3DS cases (Monster Hunter, Phoenix Wright) are pretty cool but not on clearance. Plus the shipping sucks, as has been said many times now. Too bad, so sad.

If it actually rained here I'd think about picking up that Umbrella Corp umbrella. I don't even own an umbrella, period.

Capcoms store NEVER has legit deals. I cringe whenever I see what they call "deals". I remember getting stuff from their store waaaaaaaaaayyy back when, when they used to sell posters and it was a deal then... not anymore. 

Can't believe I miss the 25th anniversary set had it in cart earlier but oos as checking out :/ was in middle of getting pokemon x and skyrim for $20 :/

I was debating on getting the UC umbrella for $19.95, but with $9.95 shipping it kind of kills it for me.

Closer examination of the description shows that this umbrella is the exclusive RE6 pre-order that also came with a pouch.

http://m.mtv.com/img/ic?width=310&height=460&format=jpg,png,gif&fsize=999000&url=http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/multi/2012/07/umbrella_umbrella.jpg
Yeah thinking about getting the item myself, but come on! Still might, but Im holding off for now.

Was looking at the Bass D-arts figure, but after shipping its about as much as it is on Amazon.  Would rather not have to deal with Digital River.

I was tempted to get Resident Evil on Wii U for $19.99 but noticed when checking out the shipping is $7 which makes it to be at around $27 total.

No Thanks Capcom!

Do you think Best Buy would price match from the Capcom online store?

Digital River. No thanks. Squenix, Namco Bandai and Capcom need to find a more reliable shipping/processing service.

They juiced their s/h charges for this. Their used to be quite a few items that when added with something else dropped the shipping to like $1.99. Also quite a few of the heavier items used to have a free standard or ground shipping included

Thinking about the getting Capcom Essentials just for Resident Evil 6.  Already have the rest of the games in that collection. 

Might pass on Ducktales and wait for the digital version to go on sale.  It appears there's no collector's pin with it.

Also, something about a game using approximately 643 MB of space on a 25 GB Blu-ray disc.  It just doesn't feel right to me.  I can see now why Capcom offered digital vouchers on the first print run.

I'm sure there are lots of games that don't use the entire disc.  I'd rather not know.

Digital River. No thanks. Squenix, Namco Bandai and Capcom need to find a more reliable shipping/processing service.
Was interested in this until I saw it was Digital River. Will never order another thing from them. I provided the tracking number when I returned a game and they said they never received it... even though tracking confirmed it had been delivered to them.

bread's done
Back