Dead Topic

2 bad their app is a example of a shitty coding ! It crashes a lot , freezes/ pauses on adds between videos and eats a lot of bandwidth

Been doing this myself. Seems to be running pretty solid. I've been doing this while connecting to starbucks/mcd/etc. since they're right by where I work or at my house. Running at the moment on 3 kyocera phones I picked up for cheap and occasionally on my main phone when I don't have to use it or care if it sucks my battery dry

Been doing this myself. Seems to be running pretty solid. I've been doing this while connecting to starbucks/mcd/etc. since they're right by where I work or at my house. Running at the moment on 3 kyocera phones I picked up for cheap and occasionally on my main phone when I don't have to use it or care if it sucks my battery dry
Nice man!! I think it's pretty great. I'm up to around 18 bucks right now using just two phones occasionally. Its a great app, and you can tell I'm not just saying that for the referrals because its pretty hard to actually make any points on referrals haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. Can only use it on my phone, as my iPod Touch is too outdated (IOS 4).  Now if I could only find where to enter that code they gave me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really wish it'd stop freezing/crashing. Instead of getting 8 hours at night while I sleep, I get 90 minutes or so.  Bleh.

bread's done
Back