Injustice Ultimate Edition (PS360)- $40

The Walking Dead Season 1 GotY Ed. (PS360)- $20

Diablo 3 (PC)- $30

Afterglow Wireless Headset- $80

Skylanders Swap Force characters- Buy 1, Get 1 1/2 off

Skylanders Swap Force Starter Set- $50 regular, $75 Dark Editon

http://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to pick up FFXIII-3 for $12.99! Just keep on dropping!
im thinking the same thing, i picked up ffxiii-2 pretty close to launch (actually with the batman mess last year) and have barely played it... it's on my backlog but i easily could have waited. I have so much ahead of it in line on my list

A few posters here convinced me not to get Walking Dead Game of the Year Edition.  They said it had major glitches, making the game unplayable, just like the original/vanilla/physical version of the Walking Dead.

If I get the 360 version of Walking Dead GOTY and install it to my hard drive will that be a better choice over the PS3 version?

A few posters here convinced me not to get Walking Dead Game of the Year Edition. They said it had major glitches, making the game unplayable, just like the original/vanilla/physical version of the Walking Dead.

If I get the 360 version of Walking Dead GOTY and install it to my hard drive will that be a better choice over the PS3 version?
No. Telltale games ALWAYS run better on PS3 than 360. True for the whole generation.

bread's done
Back