got mine as well

Selling Call of Duty: Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#362 kintanos

kintanos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

• You have reached the limit for this promotion.

Anyone else get this when they try to log in?

Yup, I got that error too.  It seems they may have given us duplicate codes if others were able to redeem theirs.

#363 TYmaster50

TYmaster50

Superior CAG

• CAG in Training

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:29 PM

did you have to complete the whole thing to get the points or? Cause i think i had 1 challenge not complete and i'd be pissed if i didn't get anything because of that

TYruler50.png

#364 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:44 PM

Still nothing for me. =[ 

did you have to complete the whole thing to get the points or? Cause i think i had 1 challenge not complete and i'd be pissed if i didn't get anything because of that

Yes you did. 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#365 Spokker

Spokker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:45 PM

just got a 10 dollar code for  2 bucks.  lol thanks guys

Seems to be sold out now. When I try to redeem it, it says to remove it from my cart. 

#366 illidari

illidari

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:35 PM

Yup, I got that error too.  It seems they may have given us duplicate codes if others were able to redeem theirs.

1st email was generic response on how to check my transactions

2nd email told me they were working hard on getting those emails out with the code and i need to wait

3rd email was investigation and I heard nothing back since then

who ever runs this rewards site is a shit ass company.

#367 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

Why would anyone go through all that for $5 #mindblown#

#368 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:44 PM

Why would anyone go through all that for $5 #mindblown#

Don't venture into the Club Nintendo thread. The amount of effort people put in for $5 ~ $15 will decimate your mind. D: 

On Topic~ Still no points... looks like I'll have to contact Sony. ~_~ 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#369 matrixman92

matrixman92

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:46 PM

seeing this thread reminds me, I ordered a 10 dollar code on the 11th of July and completely forgot about it lol. Does it usually take this long, I never got it

#370 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:04 PM

seeing this thread reminds me, I ordered a 10 dollar code on the 11th of July and completely forgot about it lol. Does it usually take this long, I never got it

Just got mine that I ordered Thursday morning
Posted ImagePosted Image

#371 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:44 PM

says I've already redeemed points for the sex tape game but I havent tried it before.  Points arent showing in my account either.  Fuck

Garrus_Lannister.png

#372 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:37 AM

says I've already redeemed points for the sex tape game but I havent tried it before.  Points arent showing in my account either.   Fuck

Sex Tape game?

#373 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:45 AM

Sex Tape game?

Not sure if still working but here you go

http://www.cheapassg...sex-tape-movie/

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png710791.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & NBA 2K15   :ps4: The Evil Within   :wiiu: Nada   :360: Nada    :ps3: Nada    :3ds: Nada    :vita: Sound Shapes

#374 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:04 AM

Not sure if still working but here you go

http://www.cheapassg...sex-tape-movie/

Must have missed that one. Still worked. Thanks. 

#375 matrixman92

matrixman92

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:30 PM

wtf...I ordered a 10 dollar playstation card on the 11th. I finally decided to email them about it because I had yet to receive it. They said my order was terminated and all points removed from my account for violation of program terms. I did nothing wrong, I dont get it

#376 Kuma

Kuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:22 PM

Still havnt gotten my E3 points yet either

mgs.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#377 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:31 PM

Still havnt gotten my E3 points yet either

+1

#378 cleaver

cleaver

You have 0 friends

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:51 PM

Nor I
The trade list is long, but distinguished.
http://theskinnypost.blogspot.com
Posted Image
This would be a fine death... if I hadn't run out of tokens.

#379 kintanos

kintanos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:42 PM

Did anyone that didn't receive the E3 points try contacting sony rewards?  They should have been distributed.

I did get the email, but the code they sent was invalid.  I was one that had the "You have reached the limit for this promotion".

I contacted them using their form on their site, and that I should be getting the normal 250 + 100 bonus points.  They responded by saying they manually deposited it into my account.  So anyone that didn't get it may want to try that route.  I don't even know if they verified that I qualified or not since I know Sony Rewards is handled somewhat differently than the Playstation side.

#380 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:15 PM

Did anyone that didn't receive the E3 points try contacting sony rewards?  They should have been distributed.

I did get the email, but the code they sent was invalid.  I was one that had the "You have reached the limit for this promotion".

I contacted them using their form on their site, and that I should be getting the normal 250 + 100 bonus points.  They responded by saying they manually deposited it into my account.  So anyone that didn't get it may want to try that route.  I don't even know if they verified that I qualified or not since I know Sony Rewards is handled somewhat differently than the Playstation side.

I did 3 days ago and Sony said "they're still distributing them and I need to wait.," I pointed out people got them 4 days ago and Sony said "and you should get yours soon."