Pokemon Nuzlocke Run Thread

An J0e

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
     I was thinking of doing a Nuzlocke Run to better enjoy my blind pokemon X playthough. Since a big part of it is caring more for your pokemon, I figured if I took 10-20 mins every once in a while to create a post, I will create a bit more story depth for my Nuzlocke Run. This is a thread where we can share our adventures, triumphs, and loses. I look forward to reading some cool stories. 

Here are 2 main rules:

1. If a pokemon faints, it has been killed and must be released.
  2. You can only capture the first pokemon that you encounter in any area. If it faints or runs you get nothing in that area.

Optional Rules:

1. Name all captured pokemon to make then more personalized.
  2. Dupes Clause: if the first pokemon you encounter in an area is one that you have already caught, then it doesn't count as your pokemon for that route. However, If you keep encountering the same pokemon, the third time it counts. 
  3. Put the battle system to Set (you aren't given the chance to switch pokemon after an enemy faints)
  4. No in battle healing
  5. ...Many More optional rules envolving NPC gift pokemon, randomized starter, ext. Check out more optional rules Here (Bulbapedia Link)

THIS IS A WIKI POST, FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR DEAD POKEMON TO "IN MEMORIAM" SECTION, ADD OPTIONAL RULES, OR MAKE THIS POST LOOK NICER OR BE EASIER TO UNDERSTAND (you can give yourself credit for it somewhere in the post if you want)

IN MEMORIAM:

Owner:

Pokemon Name / Pokemon type / Caught on / Died to / Epitaph

bread's done
Back