Best Buy Ad 3/16-3/22

Twitter

Banned
Please excuse the bad formatting im on my phone in my car the manager called police and theyre after me

Tomb Raider definitive edition ps4 and xbox one are 44.99

Mario Kart 7 is 34.99

Animal Crossing New Leaf is 29.99

Slim Fit case for 3DS XL is $19.99

Putty Squad on vita is 24.99

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: looking forward to the high speed car chase on the next episode of cops.
1232104542_loop.gif

No Yoshi 3dsxl deal?
It's in the ad, but MSRP. They advertise the free Pokemon X or Y download with system+select game purchase, but that deal isn't specific to Best Buy.

If anyone wants to see the ad scans, they are always posted by bainbridge's_stache on blu-ray.com forums before they get copied here. He always posts the movies, music, and games sections. Same with the Target ad.

honestly why are people excited about a slightly sub 40$ tomb raider after gcu ? if anything it should have released at 40 imo. the fact that its an enhanced port of a year+ game makes it a prime canadate for a sub 30$ sale soon. imma wait :D

Is Tomb Raider (PS4) worth buying? I have the free PSN Plus version downloaded to my PS3, but wanted to hold out and play it on the PS4... I just don't think it's that big of a difference from what I've been hearing. Some sharper textures, a bit less fog, longer draw distance. Any enhancements to the actual game play or any major improvements other than graphics?

Is Tomb Raider (PS4) worth buying? I have the free PSN Plus version downloaded to my PS3, but wanted to hold out and play it on the PS4... I just don't think it's that big of a difference from what I've been hearing. Some sharper textures, a bit less fog, longer draw distance. Any enhancements to the actual game play or any major improvements other than graphics?
No.

Just play Tomb Raider on current gen if you have a budget. Next gen if you have the disposable income.

Tomb Raider is a fantastic game. GOTY for me. Plays a lot like Uncharted except with a female lead.

honestly why are people excited about a slightly sub 40$ tomb raider after gcu ? if anything it should have released at 40 imo. the fact that its an enhanced port of a year+ game makes it a prime canadate for a sub 30$ sale soon. imma wait :D
True, but they manage to sell 400,000 copies on next gen consider if XB1 already had it`s titanfall boost & if PS4 was in stock better they could`ve scored over a half a million on release week most higher than $40.

$5 off, I guess I'll take what I can get.
Under $30 pre-tax w/GCU

Is it possible to use gift cards at Best Buy to buy an American Express Gift Card
Didn`t know BB sold AMEX ones but the system still allowed the visa ones

Anyone know if Best Buy will be carrying the Limited Edition version of FF X HD? Their website doesn't say anything.

Thanks

hmm new leaf for 29.99 and can register for free pokemon x or y after i registered my 3ds xl i may bite

They said they are for pre-orders its not listed on the site but its on the bb.com forums. http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Final-Fantasy-X-X-2-HD-Remaster-PlayStation-3/td-p/698924
Also If you actually read through the link you posted you will see no one from best buy has officially confirmed it and that the listing was pulled from the Canada best buy website also amazon has both standard and special edition listed as separate preorders the reason for that is regular edition UPC is 662248912264 and special edition UPC is 662248913421 where as right now at best buy only the standard is listed online

Also If you actually read through the link you posted you will see no one from best buy has officially confirmed it and that the listing was pulled from the Canada best buy website also amazon has both standard and special edition listed as separate preorders the reason for that is regular edition UPC is 662248912264 and special edition UPC is 662248913421 where as right now at best buy only the standard is listed online
What? http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Final-Fantasy-X-X-2-HD-Remaster-PlayStation-3/m-p/780701#M24136

I don't feel like making a thread so I thought this was as good as a place to say this as any. I went to BBY tonight and noticed they had a massive clearance mark down on a bunch of games, specifically I found Disgaea D2 for 29.99 with cd.

Now that Best Buy actually got in their FF X/X-2 shipments, they're confirming (in another thread since they locked that one) that preorders "should" get the upgrade...but are also saying that they received limited quantities of the special edition.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Final-Fantasy-X-X-2-HD-Remaster-for-PS-Vita/td-p/795342

What a mess, though.  Nobody knew what was going on, there were all sorts of contradictions, etc.  People were trying to get a straight answer from them for like half a year, and it seems like even they didn't know for sure until the boxes showed up at their stores.  I wanted my 20% off, but in the end, I cancelled my preorder there and went to gamestop.  Probably the safer bet, anyway, considering that when I picked up my South Park preorder, my Best Buy put all the preorder copies out on the floor.  I was lucky to get my copy with the preorder bonus card before someone else snagged it.

So, yes, if you preordered from Best Buy, it sounds like quantities are limited, and, depending on how many people preordered at your store, you might want to get there as early as you can to make sure you get the special edition.  Good luck to everyone!

bread's done
Back