It's a Logitech Gaming Kind of Day at Amazon Today!

thelaughingmann

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=gbsl_tit_l-1_0942_1df4f8d3?ie=UTF8&node=8581771011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=left-new-1&pf_rd_r=1J685ER6P45R59RTY584&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1740370942&tag=kotakuamzn-20

Link says it all. I got the G602 for $45 to upgrade my Microsoft Wireless 5000 Mouse. Aside from the weights being the same and still wireless and capable of using my pair of Energizer Rechargeables, it's a bit bigger, has a nano-USB receiver (compared to the schlong my 5000 came with), has a few map-able buttons, an on/off switch (so I don't need to keep popping out my batteries), the same sensory tech as my 5000 (Darkfield Laser vs Bluetrack), a nifty storage slot for the USB receiver (compared to how the schlong clips underneath my 5000 in an ugly manner), more lights than my 5000 (which is a slight improvement), a switch that goes between Performance and Endurance on Battery Life...and manages the battery usage better.

If you want to invest a bit more, you can get the G700S for $50. It's got recharging capability, but is missing a bunch of the features above...but I think the G602 is the better deal.

Overall, I think if I endured using this old mouse for gaming...the G602's going to be a luxury  O:) .

Last edited by a moderator:
I may buy the G700s, thanks op.

Great price great mouse, bought it!

Thanks for posting, OP. I've gone back and forth on getting that G27 wheel several times, the last time being right before Christmas. I ended up not getting it then and now Amazon charges tax in my state. $200 is basically as cheap as that wheel gets, so I decided to bite the bullet, utilize some trade ins ansd take the best deal I'm likely to find.

Now, if only Razer would figure out they need more Hydras until their Stem system is finally ready, my Oculus Rift peripherals list would be complete.

Been going back and forth on the G930s.  Bought them back on black friday for the same price, but left them unopened and gave them as a gift.  Not sure if I want to bite now.

Main advantage the G602 has over the G700s is the battery life.. which is pretty damn good for a wireless gaming mouse, but from what I've read the G700s still beats it performance-wise. One advantage of the G700s is you can use it in wired mode, I don't think you can do that with the G602. Depends on what you care about more.

Main advantage the G602 has over the G700s is the battery life.. which is pretty damn good for a wireless gaming mouse, but from what I've read the G700s still beats it performance-wise. One advantage of the G700s is you can use it in wired mode, I don't think you can do that with the G602. Depends on what you care about more.
xD The G602 will surely be an improvement over my MS Wireless 5000 in many ways. I will post my feedback when I can.

bread's done
Back