steal of week gamestop

steal of week coupon is 5000 points get extra 10 bucks on trade wondeirng beofre i fork over points if u can use 30 percent boost also with coupon

Someone should try this and let me know because I was going to trade in Killzone SF towards Titanfall tomorrow for the 30 dollars, I wonder if it stacks.

no im not pepsiman im in florida check my ip adress im no way affiliated with that banned dude

Last edited by a moderator:
  :roll:

at least TRY to use proper english/grammar even if it's not your native language

xtra is not a word. and giving your ip out publicly like that was an incredibly stupid thing to do

Chin35char, on 10 Mar 2014 - 12:24 PM, said:Chin35char, on 10 Mar 2014 - 12:24 PM, said:Chin35char, on 10 Mar 2014 - 12:24 PM, said:
Someone should try this and let me know because I was going to trade in Killzone SF towards Titanfall tomorrow for the 30 dollars, I wonder if it stacks.
TRAITOR! And I don't mean because you are trading in a game I mean because you haven't completed aligned yourself with one console and limited yourself to only one companies exclusive titles! How do you sleep at night?
Edited my stupid ass misspelling.

I'm pretty sure the bonus would work. However, you'll probably get the 30% bonus (or 40% if you're PUR) on the base and not after the $10 extra.

I can't see why everyone is giving the OP a hard time. I found this thread helpful.

I can't see why everyone is giving the OP a hard time. I found this thread helpful.
because someone else would have made the thread eventually and actually cared enough to make it presentable. i usually keep my mouth shut, but i'm sick of seeing lazy grammar/english on cag.

Not if it's not his real ip.
UfsKJ.gif

Lol I'm fucking dying at some of the responses in this thread, I love you guys.

because someone else would have made the thread eventually and actually cared enough to make it presentable. i usually keep my mouth shut, but i'm sick of seeing lazy grammar/english on cag.
You sound like a vicious and hurtful Coca-Cola fan.

anyways sorry guys gramar is not my specialty since im not full usa english american...mostly german moved to usa at age of 8.

i was private schooled therefore only learning to speak english as basic means of getting by here,as reading and typeing it i dont know or do so well

Wii U counts as next-gen to Gamestop, right?

Someone try to see if this stacks with the 30% bonus.

Also, is there anything about a minimum value the game has to be at to be eligible? If not, there is some great trading potential for this offer.

[quote name="Pravado" post="11599506" timestamp="1394509221"]because someone else would have made the thread eventually and actually cared enough to make it presentable. i usually keep my mouth shut, but i'm sick of seeing lazy grammar/english on cag.[/quote]me 2

Coupon has when you trade in an xbox one or ps4 game. Additional info says Offer only applies to a Wii U, Xbox One and PS4 game.

whats the big deal with pepsi man ? his shtick isnt and differint than that cookie monster guy lol

anyway i wonder if you can stack these together ?
The cookie monster adds constructive things to the thread.

Me appreciate cookie monster.

Pepsiman just trolls and pisses people off for an hour or so until he gets banned.

The cookie monster adds constructive things to the thread.

Me appreciate cookie monster.

Pepsiman just trolls and pisses people off for an hour or so until he gets banned.
honestly if you really get pissed at a stranger on the internet just because he says silly things and uses bad grammar on purpose than you really need to see a shrink about that sensitivity problem lol

So I got perhaps the most ridiculous deal ever using this steal of the week coupon.  I ended up getting over 58 dollars for a used copy of killzone ps4 i bought off amazon.  The clerk fucked up bad and gave me a great deal, so YMMV but if you get a guy to do the guaranteed 30 dollars towards a new game and then add this coupon you could get a similar deal.  Once a pur coupon is scanned it is void so usually the clerk will make something work for you if the promotions don't stack initially. 

Traded in 3 ps4 games yesterday towards Infamous to get the 40% TIC. I traded Ghosts, Killzone, and Madden 25 for a total of $91. I only had $60 invested in the 3 games because I got them used. Anyhow, the extra $10 would not work because the system was already giving the max.

Since this is the internet and you criticized someone else's grammar, yours must be criticized in order to make you feel sad. I've correctly reworded your comment below:

I'm dumb and have nothing to say.

why do people worry about a strangers grammar over the internet ? cause it makes you feel superior to someone by slamming him/her over a little error with their grammar ? its just the internet not some writing competition smh

anyway ill try to have these stacked like the poster above did. 58$ for killzone is nuts lol

my grammar suffers cuz im not full blown american nor english im german i can speak english only out of neccesity i moved from germany at 8 was private schooled

bread's done
Back