GGT 310 Va a Hacer Todo en Español

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
503 replies to this topic

#481 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:46 AM

Spelunky is so fun but I'm somewhat troubled by the protagonist knocking out hysterical women to carry them out of a cave (throwing them occassionally at snakes) i mean women have rights or something don't they

You can swap out the damsel model with a dog.

Guys, I have the money to get a PS4, but I think I'm just going to the PS3 bundle with The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins and probably just grab Dark Souls 2 with it, am I dumb? Don''t get me wrong, I want a PS4, but there's nothing I want to play on it right now and I also have a bunch of PS+ and exclusives to catch up on since I never owned a PS3

Wait, you never had a PS3? You only have a 360?

I never registered my 3DSXL and Animal Crossing, so I have Pokemans now. First one since red/blue.

#482 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:00 AM

I never registered my 3DSXL and Animal Crossing, so I have Pokemans now. First one since red/blue.

Haha nice, looks like it's been a while! Hopefully you enjoy it, the new ones are good.

659629.png?68329996

#483 snakeybro

snakeybro

Bronze Trophy Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:24 PM

Time to kick in dat Metal Gear hype doe

Currently Playing:   :ps4: Destiny, Madden 15, Metro Redux, Last of Us Remastered, OlliOlli, Velocity 2X   :3ds: Gunvolt, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe, VVVVVV, Super Mario 3D Land    :vita: Dragon's Crown, Metrico, Mega Man X4, TxK, Sly Cooper Trilogy, Phantom Breaker

:xb1: Peggle 2, Madden 15, Diablo 3: UEE, Metro Redux, The Golf Club

solidSNAKE231989.png

20140611-40611011-4gamer-003-1-thumb.jpg

#484 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

Ohmigod that Persona 3DSXL. Damn you, Japan.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 9/2/2014   DragonCon 2014 Cosplay      |      Trade List

I do art commissions. Ask me to draw for you.

The game that I animate for is OUT NOW! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#485 Chizu

Chizu

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:04 PM

Finally got my PS3 ordered this morning (went with a Like New one on AMD that includes Uncharted 3 and hopefully a year's worth of PS+) and I picked up Valkyria Chronicles and Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster along with it. I also have a shit load of games through PS+ I need to play and I own a couple digital games as well (like Okami HD), so yeah, I'm happy with my purchase 

#486 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

damn PS3 dawg? we in 06?

#487 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Finally got my PS3 ordered this morning (went with a Like New one on AMD that includes Uncharted 3 and hopefully a year's worth of PS+) and I picked up Valkyria Chronicles and Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster along with it. I also have a shit load of games through PS+ I need to play and I own a couple digital games as well (like Okami HD), so yeah, I'm happy with my purchase 

Yeah, good call. You're gonna be set for a while.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 9/2/2014   DragonCon 2014 Cosplay      |      Trade List

#488 snakeybro

snakeybro

Bronze Trophy Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:05 PM

Yeah, good call. You're gonna be bored/

heh

Currently Playing:   :ps4: Destiny, Madden 15, Metro Redux, Last of Us Remastered, OlliOlli, Velocity 2X   :3ds: Gunvolt, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe, VVVVVV, Super Mario 3D Land    :vita: Dragon's Crown, Metrico, Mega Man X4, TxK, Sly Cooper Trilogy, Phantom Breaker

solidSNAKE231989.png

#489 Chizu

Chizu

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:10 PM

damn PS3 dawg? we in 06?

I never owned one (I went with the 360 last gen) and there are a good number of games I want to play on the PS3...and Persona 5 is coming out for it

#490 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:35 PM

heh

Oh cool, we're on GameFAQs now.

#491 snakeybro

snakeybro

Bronze Trophy Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:37 PM

Oh cool, we're on GameFAQs now.

really, we are? :O

solidSNAKE231989.png

#492 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:38 PM

I am a Sage. That karma.

#493 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:55 PM

I never owned one (I went with the 360 last gen) and there are a good number of games I want to play on the PS3...and Persona 5 is coming out for it

I was fucking with you

Get mega man x

#494 Chizu

Chizu

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:06 PM

I was fucking with you

Get mega man x

Mega Man X? I own it on SNES

#495 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:15 PM

Guys, I have the money to get a PS4, but I think I'm just going to the PS3 bundle with The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins and probably just grab Dark Souls 2 with it, am I dumb? Don''t get me wrong, I want a PS4, but there's nothing I want to play on it right now and I also have a bunch of PS+ and exclusives to catch up on since I never owned a PS3

Go PS3 now for sure then.

I didn't get a PS3 until early 2012 and have loved it since there's so many great exclusives to catch up on.  Especially if you've been grabbing the PS+ stuff.

I got a PS4 the other day, but will still be gaming more on PS3 the next few months probably to clear some backlog stuff out there.  I just went ahead and grabbed the PS3 since I had $305 in credit card rewards and figured it wouldn't be any cheaper by the time Destiny and other games are out (and I wouldn't have the reward money still since it would have just gone toward regular Costco purchases.

But there's no reason to grab a PS4 or X1 now for someone that's never had a PS3 (or 360 if reversed) since there are so many great games to play that are super cheap or free on PS+ or Gold Live.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#496 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:16 PM

The last couple of days have been really difficult. I'm fighting some sort of sickness and keep having the worst nightmares. On the upside, I'm at my girlfriend's apartment now, so maybe they'll stop.

#497 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

The last couple of days have been really difficult. I'm fighting some sort of sickness and keep having the worst nightmares. On the upside, I'm at my girlfriend's apartment now, so maybe they'll stop.

Wheres your brothers

#498 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:30 PM

Wheres your brothers

My brothers and sister are staying with my aunts and grandmother (Mom's side) for the next week. The family didn't want them going back to the house. They actually want to try to keep them down there forever and get them to finish out the school year. I'm not sure if that'll happen though, because of my dad.

#499 Chizu

Chizu

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:39 PM

My brothers and sister are staying with my aunts and grandmother (Mom's side) for the next week. The family didn't want them going back to the house. They actually want to try to keep them down there forever and get them to finish out the school year. I'm not sure if that'll happen though, because of my dad.

So I guess the legal matters aren't going well? :(

Just judging from your Facebook posts, your brothers don't need to be staying with your dad, at all. Of course in the world of legal matters, that will probably end up happening, so my advice to you is that you fight the matter hard, because you're a strong dude Joel and I know that you can do it!

#500 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

So I guess the legal matters aren't going well? :(

Just judging from your Facebook posts, your brothers don't need to be staying with your dad, at all. Of course in the world of legal matters, that will probably end up happening, so my advice to you is that you fight the matter hard, because you're a strong dude Joel and I know that you can do it!

Thanks, man. Haven't gone into legal matters too much, but I'm in a place of little to no power. My Mom kind of left us in a weak position as far as keeping my brothers goes. I'm just hoping that my dad will do the right thing for once. Best case scenario for if he does fight is have it moved to Chattanooga. They'd probably rule in my family's favor just because they live there.

#501 weevles

weevles

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:06 PM

Good luck Joel, I'm sure things will work itself out.  You have legal representation?

I had to work late yesterday after a rather long day so I was too tired to start Dark Souls 2.  :p

And now that I came into the office, I see that my copy of Titanfall has arrived.  My weekend is pretty much set.

Auto show tomorrow (along with all the kids' activities), free museum day Sunday, and DS2 and Titanfall for my "free" time....

#502 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:54 PM

zrtK2As.gif

EDIT: Two hours 'til WVGCW Breakdown 2/3, for those of you keeping track and also you should be keeping track.

Posted Image

#503 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

Grrr.  Came so close to unlocking the ice cavern shortcut in Spelunky.  Got to the exit of 2-4 with the Shotgun, but had no bombs and it was a cluster Fuck of 2 boomerang guys, a regular caveman and the exploding frog, and wedged in between a couple of tiki traps.

I got the guys killed (taking some damage, but I'd dropped the shotgun in the chaos on the red frog got hit by a tiki trap and blew up the shot gun in the explosion. :(

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#504 weevles

weevles

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

yes, I did it.  

Spoiler

http://www.cheapassg...ut-explanation/