GGT 310 Va a Hacer Todo en Español

Status
Not open for further replies.
should of name the thread  dark souls II, since  it is releasing tomorrow. and gunnm cannot stop raving about dark souls II

yo dawg I dont need a shitty ggt thread title to get me hype for dark souls

my cock is already half hard thinking sbout it

I wasn't actually on the thread. Just got on CAG today for the first time just now. I haven't had time to roam CAG much these past few days as my GF's family is visiting. And its hard to keep up with any threads at the moment. Whats the new topic of the minute?

Also I dont buy any games at MSRP or near release. If I'm playing a new release its probably a free redbox rental.

I wasn't actually on the thread. Just got on CAG today for the first time just now. I haven't had time to roam CAG much these past few days as my GF's family is visiting. And its hard to keep up with any threads at the moment. Whats the new topic of the minute?

Also I dont buy any games at MSRP or near release. If I'm playing a new release its probably a free redbox rental.
do you keep the game like some cag members do? dark souls II is probably the new topic.

I wasn't actually on the thread. Just got on CAG today for the first time just now. I haven't had time to roam CAG much these past few days as my GF's family is visiting.
Oh, tienes un novia, ok.

Simon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[customspoiler=!]
49012_14541_76128.jpeg

[/customspoiler]

Nosotros nacimos en Guatemala y Cuba, so claro que si que sabemos espanol!  

you can tell when the gringos speak spanish they use proper ~ on the words and shit I own a dell keyboard jajajajajaj I don't know the gringo alt + commandos NO MAMES PUTO
So you're not a gringo?

Am I the only one who somewhat knows spanish? I can understand it and read it but I'm pretty bad at speaking on the spot in spanish. I can't recall words on a moments notice in spanish. If that makes sense?

So you're not a gringo?

Am I the only one who somewhat knows spanish? I can understand it and read it but I'm pretty bad at speaking on the spot in spanish. I can't recall words on a moments notice in spanish. If that makes sense?
I think me and indidawg are the only bean eaters here

I think me and indidawg are the only bean eaters here
Wow. Yo veo como es. Para el carajo con tigo! Y yo? No soy Mejicano pero....

So what kind of gamers do we have in here? Gunnm is 360 mainly. Indignate? Whoknows? luxuria I see online on my 3DS pretty often.
Fun Fact: I rarely actually use my 3DS. I do use it every now and then. At the moment it's mostly Vita and PC.

wow not even lux added me on his 3ds and hes supposedly my mexican friend.

I bought a 3ds for mega man legends 3 so yeah good investment

luxuria and I go WAYYYY back dawg. I think we even pokemon battled.

360 is my preference. As for handhelds I love the VITA.

whats your gamertag dawg I mean I can probably just look at luxidawg's friends list and see you there his only friend apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back