(Amazon DEAL OF THE DAY) 72% off Norton 360 2014 ( $24.99 )

AdmiringTaker

CAG Newbie
promotion-norton-360-premium-protection-2013-1-year-3pc-redleaztechnoloy-1302-24-RedleazTechnoloy@8.jpg

I don't know if people prefer this on other antivirus software but it's a great deal IMO

List Price: $89.99
Price: $24.99

*NOTE: No Packaging, No Shipping, No Waiting: There is no shipping or packaging required for this electronic software download, reducing its environmental footprint. Discover, learn about, and shop for environmentally-friendly products on the Amazon Green page.

http://www.amazon.com/Norton-360-2014-Licenses-Download/dp/B00FGDDTSQ

For the love of gaming, avoid Norton 360.

What I can recommend is Malwarebytes Pro. It's normally $25, sometimes $20...but if you've pirated the PRO version, they offer a promotional price for $15. It's a lifetime aka OEM license for a single machine (so it works like a Windows or Office key where you can use it as needed as many times as long as you don't go crazy with the installs), works alongside virtually all antivirus programs (including Internet Security stuff), does auto-scans/auto-updates, has a better firewall monitor, can scan RAM...it's one of the best programs I use on my machines at home.

I run MBAM Pro with Microsoft Security Essentials (did run it with Avast IS for a time).

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back