Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Free Forza 5 & CoD: Ghost for $29.99 with the Purchase of Xbox One *Need Power Up Rewards* at Gamestop

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 EvilMakiPR

EvilMakiPR

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:16 PM

Ok I was told that you could get CoD: Ghost for $29.99 by buying Titanfall Bundle. So I called Gamestop and that only apply to the regular Xbox One Console. But she also told me about the Free Forza 5 when you buy the Base Console. She told me you need to have your PowerUp Rewards Account Active in order to get the code because the code will be sent to the email that appear on that PUR Account.

EDIT

Found the Titanfall Bundle with CoD:Ghost for $529.98 on Gamestop.

http://www.gamestop....id=soc_10000012

#2 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:27 PM

Did he put his fingers to his lips and say, "shhhh....it's a secret" And then wink at you?
3DS: AC New Leaf | PSV:Resistance/Black Ops/MGS 3 SE | PS4: Ghosts/Killzone | Wii U: SC: Blacklist | PS3: TWD S2 | Xbox360: GoWJ | Xbox1: DR3

...*I* am said douche (as if y'all didn't know)...

I just had sex with my mom and she gave me flowers

#3 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:29 PM

I can confirm this is only for the Jamaican version of COD.  

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#4 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:31 PM

Not to be that guy, but the title is misspelled.  Instead of "Dutty" it should be "Dooty."  You're welcome.  ;)

#5 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:48 PM

I can confirm this is only for the Jamaican version of COD.

Heh, "Dutty"... :rofl:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: Just Cause 2; MGS3 HD [Plat Run]  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/14]:  :ps3: MGS3 HD (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#6 EvilMakiPR

EvilMakiPR

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:53 PM

Fixed

#7 Megamania

Megamania

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:58 PM

Theres a bundle on the website actually

#8 JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

That is $30 too much for Ghosts.

#9 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

So where can I swap Ghosts for Titanfall?... :-P

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List - H: MK8 Promo Game Choice

#10 boogie4114

boogie4114

Enthusiastic Gamer!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:52 PM

So where can I swap Ghosts for Titanfall?... :-P

Have someone do it for you at Bestbuy Trevor? Only $3-$12 difference whether you have GCU or not.

#11 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

Have someone do it for you at Bestbuy Pierre? Only $3-$12 difference whether you have GCU or not.

Stalker much?...  Are we acquainted as lovers?

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#12 EvilMakiPR

EvilMakiPR

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

Theres a bundle on the website actually

Yeah found it thanks

#13 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

Stalker much?...  Are we acquainted as lovers?

Lol! Went from "Pierre" to "Trevor". He knows too much ... whee%21113.gif 8-[ :twoguns: :-

On that note, the regulars here probably know who you are Trev ... I mean Pierre thanks to Chunlibarbie exposing your twitter handle when everyone was hunting the $211 wiius a while back. I still prefer Eld over Trev since that just reminds me of a psychopath in GTAV. Sorry Pierre! :lol:

#14 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:37 PM

Lol! Went from "Pierre" to "Trevor". He knows too much ... whee%21113.gif 8-[ :twoguns: :-

On that note, the regulars here probably know who you are Trev ... I mean Pierre thanks to Chunlibarbie exposing your twitter handle when everyone was hunting the $211 wiius a while back. I still prefer Eld over Trev since that just reminds me of a psychopath in GTAV. Sorry Pierre! :lol:

I don't particularly care that much (unless there's a second (or more)) person out to get me for whatever reason.  Just really weird.

#15 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:56 PM

Heh, "Dutty"... :rofl:

I was wondering if anyone was going to get the joke :)

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#16 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

I don't particularly care that much (unless there's a second (or more)) person out to get me for whatever reason.  Just really weird.

maybe it is a secret fanclub made by a fan of yours on this forum

#17 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

Titanfall is basically a better version of COD

No need for both. Esp ghosts which is a weak entry

#18 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

maybe it is a secret fanclub made by a fan of yours on this forum

Still have no idea what I actually did to instigate that. :rofl:

#19 IRobertus

IRobertus

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:48 PM

Kind of funny story, bought a Titanfall Xbone last night at Gamestop and it was defective out of the box. Called Gamestop back and they were all out of the bundle so they said I could keep the download card and box cover.

They returned my defective Xbone, sold me a standard one. Took a look at my receipt and boom Forza game code right at the bottom.

So $25 off from rewards coupon, Titanfall and Forza.... Almost worth the money. (Got a PS4 from Cowboom from $300 so a little subjective)

Of course Xbox live is down at the moment so I got a big ass modern looking VCR paperweight at the moment.

I mean seriously were they trying to make a modern looking VCR? If that was the point they did a good job.

#20 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:54 PM

Of course Xbox live is down at the moment so I got a big ass modern looking VCR paperweight at the moment.

That was great. :rofl:

#21 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:23 PM

Did he put his fingers to his lips and say, "shhhh....it's a secret" And then wink at you?

It's nice to see that again tbh.

#22 IRobertus

IRobertus

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:48 AM

I guess when it comes down to it the title on the OP is not 100% correct though. The code is not emailed to you by Gamestop if purchased in store its right on the receipt, it is all retailers, it does not require you to buy COD and I would imagine its pretty close to the same everywhere.

Now I got to decide if I want to keep Forza or throw the code on the trade forums.

And my Xbox is still a sexy looking VCR trying to log in Xbox live... This is going to be a fun console generation.... I am hoping someone gets it right.

#23 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:57 AM

my receipt didn't have it.  This not signing in for 6+ hours is absolutely ridiculous.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#24 Xer07

Xer07

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:40 AM

Let's say I bought the regular edition of Xbox one, code will be on receipt, what happen if I decide to return the Xbox one... Does the code has to be unused?