Free Project Spark Beta Codes!1!1!

RiceQuakes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Codes work for PC or Xbox One. I have 3 to give away. So how do you get one? Just make a poem about how awesome I am. Just write about the funniest thing that's ever happened to you. I'll pick the 3 best answers by the end of the day. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... I guess the funniest thing to ever happen to me was walking in on my ex-girlfriend having sex with my best friend in my hotel room when my school band went away to Toronto! :wall:

Well, I was doing some video editing of my grandma singing some old country song but when I finished the file, upon playback the audio was out of sync like an old Japanese Godzilla dub.  In conclusion, I removed the audio track and recorded various Godzilla-;like dub tracks over the video of my Grandma singing an old country song.  I thought it was hilarious, but hey, it's been a long day.

honestly the asian guy covered in mayonaise or whatever that is really distracted me from thinking of anything funny. Now I have PTSD and the only way to cure it is beta codes.

Can I get one? If I'm not wrong it's only for 8.1, so I can't use it... but I have a friend that would love to try it :3

Even though I missed the contest....

Was an art major in college, and while walking through the "quad" on campus a guy always said "Hi..." to me and I said "Hi..." back to him. Finally one day my buddies asked who he was and I simply had to reply "Oh, him... he's the guy I draw naked on Tuesdays!" 

(Life drawing class was on Tuesdays) You should have seen the looks I got from strangers nearby.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even know if the beta is still going on but here's a code I never used. M24M5-RJ5R8-U43XJ-2PN4N-3RU8X  Enjoy! :)

Even though I missed the contest....

Was an art major in college, and while walking through the "quad" on campus a guy always said "Hi..." to me and I said "Hi..." back to him. Finally one day my buddies asked who he was and I simply had to reply "Oh, him... he's the guy I draw naked on Tuesdays!"

(Life drawing class was on Tuesdays) You should have seen the looks I got from strangers nearby.
Draw me like one of your French girls.

bread's done
Back