Photo
- - - - -

Newegg Super Mario 3D World Wii U/Mario Wii Mote Bundle $69.99 & New Super Luigi U Wii U/ Luigi Wii Mote Bundle $51.00

newegg nintendo mario wii u luigi wii

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:57 PM

Super Mario 3D World Wii U/Mario Wii Mote Bundle $69.99

http://www.newegg.co...t=Combo.1552915

New Super Luigi U Wii U/ Luigi Wii Mote Bundle $51.00

http://www.newegg.co...t=Combo.1552916

#2 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:43 PM

How much are the Wii Mote's normally? $29.99? $24.99? I can't remember

#3 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:47 PM

$39.99

oIi9lub.png

#4 Narukami

Narukami

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:18 AM

Yeah, Wii Remotes are normally $40. So you're saving $30 on the first bundle, and $19 on the second. Now I may be a newbie here, but I think I can safely say that this is not a CAGer deal. Although, it might be. The prices of first-party Ninty games and controllers don't usually drop in price for many years.

#5 Mikeyjl87

Mikeyjl87

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:10 AM

Super Mario 3D World has dropped to $40 before and I believe you can still get the refurbished Wii Mote and Nunchuk from Nintendo for $20. NSLU has also dropped to $20 meaning you could have saved $10 from both bundles and get a nunchuk at no extra cost

I would say this would be a deal for those that absolutely must have those Mario and Luigi Wii Motes and somehow have not bought either of those two games

#6 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:28 PM

Super Mario 3D World has dropped to $40 before and I believe you can still get the refurbished Wii Mote and Nunchuk from Nintendo for $20. NSLU has also dropped to $20 meaning you could have saved $10 from both bundles and get a nunchuk at no extra cost

I would say this would be a deal for those that absolutely must have those Mario and Luigi Wii Motes and somehow have not bought either of those two games

NSLU has been cheaper than that at retail.  I got it for $15 at Target (disc version of course).

Likewise, I got both these Wiimotes at Target too for $30 each.  I am pretty annoyed with Luigi; while they look good from the front it's frustrating that Nintendo couldn't be bothered to use a green "B" button on the back of the Luigi Wiimote.  That red "B" button they used (same as what's on the Mario Wiimote) really clashes with the rest of the remote (if you care about that sort of thing).  Nintendo is just becoming way too cheap for my tastes.

The Mario Wiimote looks good though, and there's no denying that's a fair deal for HD Land + Wiimote.  I'd consider jumping on that if I didn't already have them..... and if this was a better retailer than Newegg.

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#7 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:05 AM

I already have 3D World and enough wiimotes, but I do wonder how good a deal this is. Like you guys said above you could look it at as $40 for the game and $20 for the controller. Seems decent if you just happen into be the market for both, but I typically wouldn't pay that much for a wiimote (though I lucked out with some on clearance). Then again, this a special edition and it looks damn sexy.

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Transistor

:wiiu: SOON...

Add Me:

Lastfm: breakfuss; 3DS: 1134-7633-5998

#8 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:13 AM

I think most of us that had the Wii already have the motion plus controllers. I think I speak for many here in saying I got a bunch of the motion plus bundles from best buy for $8 over the last 2-3 years.

#9 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:11 AM

I think most of us that had the Wii already have the motion plus controllers. I think I speak for many here in saying I got a bunch of the motion plus bundles from best buy for $8 over the last 2-3 years.

Haha, yeah, that's exactly why I always scoff at the idea of paying more than ~10 for one. Still, these Mario and Luigi editions are apparently really nice so I guess I could see a reason to splurge a little.

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Transistor

:wiiu: SOON...

Add Me:

Lastfm: breakfuss; 3DS: 1134-7633-5998