Raregamecollector

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:04 AM

http://www.amazon.co...mous second son

#2 CBreeze5g

CBreeze5g

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:40 AM

I didn't think this would come back in stock. I'm debating whether or not to go for this or stick with my limited edition at gamestop.

#3 Jardarpp

Jardarpp

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:44 AM

I was kicking myself for not ordering this before they went OOS . Ordered a copy... thanks OP!

Jardarpp.png

#4 Oisterboy

Oisterboy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:46 AM

I was super surprised when the gamestop dude told me this was sold out last Friday. Figured I had a long time to preorder. Whatever. It would have just forced me to get the infamous 2 collector's edition and then spend forever o.c.d.ing about infamous 1 not having a c.e.

Jeez I'm a nerd lol.

#5 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:55 AM

Man I got all excited there was a deal on the game already. OP could you put MSRP in the title? I'm sure I won't be the only one disappointed.

#6 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:08 AM

Man I got all excited there was a deal on the game already. OP could you put MSRP in the title? I'm sure I won't be the only one disappointed.

of all the people that will click on this thread, you're the only one that's gonna be disappointed.

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#7 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:13 AM

of all the people that will click on this thread, you're the only one that's gonna be disappointed.

I'd wager that depends on how fast the OP updates the thread title. I'd buy the CE if it was heavily discounted, which won't happen for some time (FWIW this one is at least reasonably priced. $20 over the regular edition isn't bad). I may even buy a regular edition before that. I'm usually a sucker for CEs but there isn't hardly anything in this one. Maybe I have to be a beanie fan because I would never wear this one or any for that matter (I use the backpack from the last game as a gym bag). I would have rather it gotten a statue or something I could display on my shelf.

#8 Decker

Decker

Xbox Live Cannon Fodder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:54 AM

I'd wager that depends on how fast the OP updates the thread title. I'd buy the CE if it was heavily discounted, which won't happen for some time (FWIW this one is at least reasonably priced. $20 over the regular edition isn't bad). I may even buy a regular edition before that. I'm usually a sucker for CEs but there isn't hardly anything in this one. Maybe I have to be a beanie fan because I would never wear this one or any for that matter (I use the backpack from the last game as a gym bag). I would have rather it gotten a statue or something I could display on my shelf.

Yeah I agree. It's a shame because I'd be totally up for a cool CE of this much-anticipated game. But a beanie and some button-style pins? Maybe if I were still in high school -- or maybe college. I imagine that the overlap of people who both want this set and can actually afford it is pretty narrow.

decker%2001.jpg

#9 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:59 AM

I think I made mention of this before when it went back in stock in the official CE thread.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3, The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 5

#10 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:04 AM

Can't wait for this game but this has to be one of the most disappointing CE's in a while... beanie and some pins for $20 more? Oh well, the LE comes with the DLC at regular which is a pretty solid deal all in all. 

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
P0B2hzf.pngyErIY3s.png2q1uoso.jpg

#11 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:08 AM

Thanks, ordered one.

I think I made mention of this before when it went back in stock in the official CE thread.

Like I go in there.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#12 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:09 AM

I thought it was a "Infamous: Second Son Collectors Edition - Playstation 4" as in it was a bundle with both the console and game.  Would have probably got that.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#13 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:15 AM

lame

#14 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:26 AM

lame

I know. 

I'd much rather pay $170 more for an artbook and statue that has a print size of 35,000.

#15 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:33 AM

I'm happy I got my pre-order in at BB, GCU FTW!! I still have the messenger bag from the infamous 2 collectors edition that I also bought at BB when they had all those crazy sales. The Cole statue didn't fair so well though, I let my little cousin play with it and my Drake statue and he managed to snap its head and the top of the amp off. Ah well, 9 more days!! :bouncy:

#16 asspickle

asspickle

Scandinavian King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:53 AM

Hmm, I feel like this CE should have included a steelbook case.

I know. 

I'd much rather pay $170 more for an artbook and statue that has a print size of 35,000.

Are you talking about the Titanfall CE thats sold out everywhere and going for $500 on ebay? :D

#17 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:35 AM

Hmm, I feel like this CE should have included a steelbook case.

Are you talking about the Titanfall CE thats sold out everywhere and going for $500 on ebay? :D

LOL. I must not be because it certainly isn't going for $500; you could distinguish that if you knew how eBay worked. Of all the complete (sold) listings there are four.. yes FOUR... that sold above $400 and you can safely bet those were to international buyers.

And a $250 CE reselling for $300 - $400 is like a $100 CE reselling for $125-$160.

You'll be able to pick up a statue for less then $200 in a matter of weeks. 

#18 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:19 PM

Like I go in there.

Too bad cause that's where all the cool cags hang out.

You'll be able to pick up a statue for less then $200 in a matter of weeks.

Even if it was below $200, that Titanfall CE wouldn't be worth it for me. It doesn't come with any DLC that adds to the game and the sheer size of the statue actually makes it less valuable to me. Wouldn't know where to place the damn thing.

I know there are plenty of large statues that are worth a lot of money but 35,000 of these is significant. But this should get discounted really quickly assuming your store has one on the floor in the first place. That thing takes up way too much space.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3, The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 5

#19 htz

htz

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:47 PM

I should had pre-order one more to keep sealed along with the one I reserved at BB. Amazon had 999+ yesterday and I didn't think they would sell out already. :-(

#20 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:49 PM

I should had pre-ordered one more to keep sealed along with the one I reserved at BB. Amazon had 999+ yesterday and I didn't think they would sell out already. :-(

I was a little surprised to see that as well.  They even imposed an order limit of 3 this time for a change.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Trade List

#21 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:58 PM

I should had pre-order one more to keep sealed along with the one I reserved at BB. Amazon had 999+ yesterday and I didn't think they would sell out already. :-(

Same here, man. Maybe we'll see some restocks on the day of release. That usually happens with CE's.

#22 htz

htz

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

I was holding out for my trade-ins to process to get that $10 bonus. :wall:

#23 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

Speaking of DLC for Infamous: SS, does the Limited Edition come with the Coles Legacy DLC?

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#24 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

This CE is boring. I was excited when they announced there was going to be a CE for SS, but then I saw what was included. Zzzzzz

<p>194619.png

#25 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

This CE is boring. I was excited when they announced there was going to be a CE for SS, but then I saw what was included. Zzzzzz

It's definitely a let down after the CE for the second game.

Trade List

#26 ThusSpokeZarathustra

ThusSpokeZarathustra

Listen to the tiny trollop!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:16 PM

Speaking of DLC for Infamous: SS, does the Limited Edition come with the Coles Legacy DLC?

Yes.

#27 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:47 PM

This is sold out online on best buy (obviously), but if I were to go into the store, could I pre-order the collector's edition from them?

TehCro.png

#28 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:51 PM

It's definitely a let down after the CE for the second game.

Agreed. I bought that CE. I'm passing on this one.

<p>194619.png

#29 ghost1914

ghost1914

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:45 PM

This is sold out online on best buy (obviously), but if I were to go into the store, could I pre-order the collector's edition from them?

Most likely as I did that with the titanfall one. Sold out online but pre ordered in store.

#30 kvntwvlf

kvntwvlf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:19 AM

It says sold out for me?