Just A Few Deals...

snacks2000

CAGiversary!
@Best Buy.... Rayman Legends X1 $39 is $32 with GCU... GCU Members can get it for $30 & The PS4 Version is $37. GCU Members can get it for $30

Newegg has For PS4 Madden 25 , NBA 2k14 & FIFA 14 , NFS Rivals & Knack & a few others. for $39 each.. The catch is you have to sign up for the Premier Service... But while signing up it's a 30 day free trial though. If I'm not mistaken

X1 has COD Ghost, Ryse, NBA Live 14, Dead Rising 3 & a few others for $39.99...... NBA 2k14, Madden 25, FIFA 14 NFS Rivals are $49 though

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoes $40 for me, $32 with GCU.

Also worst thread title ever.
Smdh Didn't know we was doing a best thread contest & the word is "shows" not shoes my friend .... But if you can make up a better thread title... Then be my guest.. I hope you win the a "Oscar" for it fuck you sir Lmao... Ooooooo Pipe Bomb....

Smdh Didn't know we was doing a best thread contest & the word is "shows" not shoes my friend .... But if you can make up a better thread title... Then be my guest.. I hope you win the a "Oscar" for it fuck you sir Lmao
I don't know why, but this reply is hilarious. So defensive.

Smdh Didn't know we was doing a best thread contest & the word is "shows" not shoes my friend .... But if you can make up a better thread title... Then be my guest.. I hope you win the a "Oscar" for it fuck you sir Lmao... Ooooooo Pipe Bomb....
Title: miscellaneous best buy/newegg Xbox 1 & ps4 gaming deals poof title that describe thread done

I'll shoe you a better title.

Next you're going to tell me that I can go to California and get great deals from french fries.

"Snacks Shoe Shack of Random Deals"

"Let Me Shoe You Some Deals"

"Next Gen Deals at Shoeegg"

This thread is going places!  I love an OP with sass, though it's nicer when they don't type like a 13 year old girl texting.  But the PSN thread is getting super fuck ing whiny.  Here, let me give the title a shot:

"BB: Rayman Legends $37 (360/PS4); Newegg: Some PS4/XB1 games $40 with Premier Membership Trial"

This thread is going places! The PSN thread was getting super fuck ing whiny anyway. Here, let me give the title a shot:

"BB: Rayman Legends $37 (360/PS4); Newegg: Some PS4/XB1 games $40 with Premier Membership Trial"
You forgot to put "shoe" in it. Good first effort but try again.

I thought these fast food restaurant are everywhere. Are they any different in Cali? I never noticed.
No Jack in the Box in Utah. Going to Vegas for the weekend with some friends and it's almost for sure we'll stop in at one.

We have Carl's Jr. The Big Carl is money.

Ellipses. Ellipses everywhere. So terriboo.

This thread is going places! I love an OP with sass, though it's nicer when they don't type like a 13 year old girl texting. But the PSN thread is getting super fuck ing whiny. Here, let me give the title a shot:

You also got wrong price on Xbox one it $40 not $37 lol so that title wouldn't work either ha

You also got wrong price on Xbox one it $40 not $37 lol so that title wouldn't work either ha
Xbone version isn't $37 it's $40, so no need to put it in the title.

Don't forget to hit up in-and-out burgers to the food is good there also
We have those here now. They're good.

Nope, not here. We have White Castle but none of those west coast chains.
I've never had White Castle but always wanted to. Are they good?

No Hardees? That's what carl's jr is called in other regions, right?
Yes.

The title is way too long also.....
No it's not.

We used to back in the day (like 20 years ago). There's two back in the state and some in Canada but it's nowhere near me so I can't confirm how much of it's like Carls Jr. now that the name is the same company.

I've never had White Castle but always wanted to. Are they good?

You have to go to the bad part of time, wait 20 minutes for your food, and poop like you drank a bottle of laxative. In between step two and three it's steamy greasy bliss though.

Only $1.79 @ Chic-Fil-A. Bring some back home to Michigan. I'll pay $3.
That picture sold me. I'm having Chic Fil A tomorrow for lunch. It'll take half my lunch just driving to and from Hollywood to get it, but it'll be so damn worth it.

I so miss Jack in the Box and Carls Jr. from the time I spent in CA. So awful for you but man it was good.
Nothing will ever make me miss Jack in the Box. That place can disappear forever and I wouldn't bat an eye. I mean, it's not horrible, but I've never actually wanted JBX. I've always just ended up there.

And on topic, this is probably the worst thread title I've seen on here in some time... :/

I had one up in lansing but I don't think it was like Carl jrs. Also White Castles are only good if it's super late and your desperate. Even then you will pay the next day...

Eldritch they actually built one out here in Howell! I couldn't believe it. We don't even have KFC but we somehow got the ghetto White Castle. It's all fancy too lol

Hardee's doesn't have Big Carl. I learned that the hard way on my road trip from California to New York. :(

West coast fast food chains are the best. New York food doesn't cut it for me. They don't even have Papa Murphy's ffs

For anybody wondering, yes, I'm overweight.

Hardee's doesn't have Big Carl. I learned that the hard way on my road trip from California to New York. :(

West coast fast food chains are the best. New York food doesn't cut it for me. They don't even have Papa Murphy's ffs
Indeed, and as fat as the Midwest has gotten you would really think more of those chains would have propagated across the Rockies.

What is a Big Carl? Is that perhaps like either the Six dollar burger or the Monster Burger offered by Hardees?

Monster Burger is 2 patties (up to 1/3lb each), 8 half strips of bacon, 3 slices of cheese, and mayo for good measure.

Obesity FTW!

Winner winner chicken dinner.
Mmmmm.... Chicken....

~Homer S.~

What did I just spend 5 minutes reading?!?!  And people were complaining about the XBL deals thread going off topic...  ;)

You have to go to the bad part of time, wait 20 minutes for your food, and poop like you drank a bottle of laxative. In between step two and three it's steamy greasy bliss though.
That is quite possibly the best description for White Castle I have ever seen. Bravo, sir.

We used to back in the day (like 20 years ago). There's two back in the state and some in Canada but it's nowhere near me so I can't confirm how much of it's like Carls Jr. now that the name is the same company.

Yes, EOR got it spot on. I am not sure it is even possible to eat WC burgers without getting the $hitz. I haven't been to one in over 2 years because of this.

Oh and my submission for thread title "Shoe me the Money!"

What is a Big Carl? Is that perhaps like either the Six dollar burger or the Monster Burger offered by Hardees?

Monster Burger is 2 patties (up to 1/3lb each), 8 half strips of bacon, 3 slices of cheese, and mayo for good measure.

Obesity FTW!

Mmmmm.... Chicken....

~Homer S.~
Big Carl is just a double cheeseburger with some yummy orange sauce on it and lettuce. It's usually a little bit cheaper than a lot of their other burgers, but it's still huge and delicious.

bread's done
Back