PS4 - $388 at Shop-Rite.com

Wow, I almost instantly pulled the trigger on this. Then I came to my senses that my wife would've killed me! Guess I'll keep waiting for it. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a legit site?
Shop-Rite is a major supermarket chain in NJ, and some parts of NY and PA area. That's where I been buying my groceries since I was born. They also sell limited electronics, including consoles, smaller TVs, etc. in locked displays in their customer service area. So, yes, this is a legitimate store and this is its online site.

Shop-Rite is a major supermarket chain in NJ, and some parts of NY and PA area. That's where I been buying my groceries since I was born. They also sell limited electronics, including consoles, smaller TVs, etc. in locked displays in their customer service area. So, yes, this is a legitimate store and this is its online site.
Thanks, the site looked a little shady to me.

Shop-Rite is also in Connecticut. But, agreed, the site does look poorly built.
Yeah, Shop-Rite is not really known for their web presence, which only began a few years ago. Apparently, they're hiring college interns to design their site. But, remember, so did Amazon when it first began...

Deal appears to be dead. Price is now well above MSRP. At least that's how it's showing for me. $465.00

Deal appears to be dead. Price is now well above MSRP. At least that's how it's showing for me. $465.00
When I click the link it shows the 388.00 price. And every time I reload the page it still shows the sale price. Also the units available # keeps goin down as well lol. So I suppose its not dead yet...

Dammit I want to be in for one but my wife would kick my arse if she saw a PS4 box sitting on the porch after delivery!!!

Man a lot of wives kicking their husbands asses around here, grow a set!

bread's done
Back