Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Infamous: Second Son $51.98 after Coupon Code (eBay)

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 Sivarticus

Sivarticus

Kentucky Fried Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:36 PM

Didn't see this posted so I wanted to share.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321347223876

This seller is selling Infamous: SS for $56.98. Use coupon code CPNGAMES for $5 off.

I apologize if this is a repost. This is my first deal post.

#2 regularshow99

regularshow99

Deal Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:40 PM

Is this an early copy or something? It says it will be delivered on or before the 17th......

(Note: DELIVERED not Shipped.)

johnk24.png

#3 Sivarticus

Sivarticus

Kentucky Fried Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:56 PM

Honestly not sure, just grabbed the info from SD for my CAG friends. Could be sweet!

#4 regularshow99

regularshow99

Deal Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:57 PM

Ok. I may snag this regardless. Thanks for posting!

johnk24.png

#5 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:58 PM

so are we buying a pre-order?

is this allowed here?

#6 Linus_

Linus_

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:24 AM

In for one, I'll take the risk, if anything you can always get your money back from paypal. $51.98 free shipping and no tax is worth it. Good deal. I only hope the shipping does not take super long.

#7 Linus_

Linus_

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:01 AM

Whoa so this guy on eBay just shipped my Infamous Second Son order already, he sent me the USPS tracking. He has early copies of the game. The game gets released the 21st, so I will be getting it way early from this eBay guy. Sweet. 

Anyone else get a USPS tracking number from him already like I did? Those who actually bought it from that eBay page.

#8 TEC

TEC

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:03 AM

I bought one of his copies a few days ago. I was the third person to do so out of the 150 he has already sold a copy to. I wouldn't imagine he has that many in stock. He already sent mine out and it should be here tomorrow or at latest Friday. *fingers crossed*

#9 kvntwvlf

kvntwvlf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:31 AM

How did you make it come out to $51? Says $55 for me

#10 Linus_

Linus_

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:56 AM

How did you make it come out to $51? Says $55 for me

The deal is dead, he increased the price back to normal. It was a timed sale, but $55 is still cheaper than retail, plus he will send you the game early. It's worth it.

#11 kvntwvlf

kvntwvlf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:57 AM

yeah, I really want to bite I'm just kinda broke. I have a ton of amazon credit though...not sure if I should wait it out...or bite...ugh >_<

#12 blcklblskt

blcklblskt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:57 AM

$55 is definitely worth it.  Thanks OP!

#13 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:05 AM

Whats the difference between the LE and Vanilla version? Is it just DLC? Apparently this is for the LE.
3DS: AC New Leaf | PSV:Resistance/Black Ops/MGS 3 SE | PS4: Ghosts/Killzone | Wii U: SC: Blacklist | PS3: TWD S2 | Xbox360: GoWJ | Xbox1: DR3

...*I* am said douche (as if y'all didn't know)...

I just had sex with my mom and she gave me flowers

#14 Lax1085

Lax1085

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:17 AM

Whats the difference between the LE and Vanilla version? Is it just DLC? Apparently this is for the LE.

the cole DLC

#15 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:28 AM

Item shipped by seller. Let's see how this goes

#16 SlickAssGamer

SlickAssGamer

Welcome to Slick CAG Deals!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:35 AM

Whoa so this guy on eBay just shipped my Infamous Second Son order already, he sent me the USPS tracking. He has early copies of the game. The game gets released the 21st, so I will be getting it way early from this eBay guy. Sweet. 

Anyone else get a USPS tracking number from him already like I did? Those who actually bought it from that eBay page.

Getting a tracking number doesn't mean anything other than a label was printed. I have plenty of packages that have tracking numbers, but that haven't even been dropped off at the post office yet. You'll have to wait to see if tracking updates with "accepted" or "origin post scan."

#17 Shadowsteal123

Shadowsteal123

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:04 AM

I bought one at $57.98 after $5 off coupon. He keeps increasing the price but it really doesn't phase me I'm getting it cheaper AND earlier. I would've had to pay $65 at GameStop. And if any complications arise I'll get my money back through paypal, he has a 0 sellers rating I think.

#18 Shadowsteal123

Shadowsteal123

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:05 AM

Nvm his rating just didn't update, he has a massive rating so I doubt he'd tarnish his rep with 300+ false sales.

#19 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:53 AM

If I get this after street date. I'm dropping a negative and filing a complaint with eBay. If they created labels to get around the shipping deadline, then that's wrong. State that's its a preorder beforehand.

#20 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:56 AM

Ordered this last night when I saw it on SD. $52 and like $1 ebay bucks is the same as GCU BUT I emailed the seller and he says they in stock and he indeed shipping tomorrow.

He edited midway through the first auction to state pre-sale though. I bought at 9pm and it didn't say that because I specifically asked the seller.

#21 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:21 AM

I'm honestly think the seller has a hook up or he's an employee. A lot of the games sold are sony computer entertainment products, and it's well know sony ship there stuff weeks before street date to retailers.

#22 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:01 PM

State that's its a preorder beforehand.

Um, it does say that its a preorder right at the start of the description.

I had ordered this before SD posted it, when that $5 coupon came out and got the shipping and everything too. Says it will be here Saturday. I really dont think the game will be here. I think he may have shipped out something else for whatever reason. Looking at the description its the same as Amazons. So either this is just a hacked ebay account OR he is just placing all these orders through Amazon and we will get the game on release date shipped by Amazon. 

I would be more than amazed if I am wrong and Saturday I have the game in my hand. Wont happen though.

Edit: Although I see he already has a positive feedback from someone for this game? Hmm, maybe I am wrong.

#23 Linus_

Linus_

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:04 PM

Check your tracking numbers if you purchased from the eBay guy, the dude really has early copies, mine got sent out today. It says I should have it by Saturday the 15th way ahead of released day the 21st. Thanks OP for posting this, I got it cheap and way early. :D

#24 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:09 PM

Yea was a nice score, already in route to me and I went with free shipping. People who get this saturday should bust through it and then go wait in line to trade it in at Gamestop midnight release.

#25 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:24 PM

I ordered this 2 days ago and mine was shipped yesterday. I used the $5 code for $52 shipped like the OP states. I ordered a game from this seller last year and got it no problem. Dont know how he got these early copies, but it will be nice getting this game right away for a decent price at launch.

#26 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:47 PM

Infamous Second Son or the Second Infamous... son?

Never stop making them pay.

#27 kvntwvlf

kvntwvlf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:50 PM

Ordered from him last night at like 1am, checked tracking today and saw it should be here Monday. Weird. But awesome. He lives five hours from me, would it really take until Monday you think? Crossing my fingers for Saturday.

#28 pittsnoggle

pittsnoggle

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:00 AM

noob here but can someone tell me what sd is? I see it used constantly

690810.png

#29 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:06 AM

noob here but can someone tell me what sd is? I see it used constantly

Its a website like this except it has deals for everything. Thats all I have to say about it without being mean.

#30 Shadowsteal123

Shadowsteal123

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:27 AM

The listing was removed, but my game already shipped and alerts are popping up on the tracking.