PS4 Camera in stock Sony Rewards 5999 points

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:00 PM

PS4 Camera in stock Sony Rewards 5999 points
http://www.sonyrewar...10060&pp=176497

also available with free shipping with shipping date of march 31st at sony store $59.99

http://store.sony.co..._t=pfm=category

#2 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:03 PM

Nice find.  I've only got about 500 points but finding these in the wild is a pain in the ass.

ach.png

#3 darken

darken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:15 PM

Thanks. I check daily for this but now I know that they are in
Posted Image

#4 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

I was fixing to post this after just ordering one using my 3600 accumulated points. I jumped right on it because first of all I've been wanting one and 2nd of all seeing how scarce they've been and price hiked after the demand skyrocketed from twitch and ustreamers on ps4. This is the biggest reason I want one because I'd like to broadcast some of my gameplay from older games on NES and other systems. Plus the voice controls seem pretty cool to bring the console out of standby and such. All in all pretty excited about getting mine.

#5 BlindsideDork

BlindsideDork

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:52 PM

I was fixing to post this after just ordering one using my 3600 accumulated points. I jumped right on it because first of all I've been wanting one and 2nd of all seeing how scarce they've been and price hiked after the demand skyrocketed from twitch and ustreamers on ps4. This is the biggest reason I want one because I'd like to broadcast some of my gameplay from older games on NES and other systems. Plus the voice controls seem pretty cool to bring the console out of standby and such. All in all pretty excited about getting mine.

You don't need the camera to use voice controls. Just plug in your mic into the controller and say PLAYSTATION....XXX