Photo
- - - - -

Mad Catz MLG Arcade FightStick: Tournament Edition (Xbox 360) $75.93 @ Microsoftstore.com

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 BigTime2Play

BigTime2Play

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:18 AM

Microsoft Store has Mad Catz MLG Arcade Fightstick: Tournament Edition for $75.93 + TAX and FREE SHIPPING!  This price is down from $159.99.

This might be the only time 360 owners will be able to buy a TE stick NEW for this good of a price.

http://www.microsoft...uctID.253767700

#2 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:23 AM

I'm still mad gamestop swapped out my injustice battle 360 order for the ps3 version.  I'm sure this one's better, but can't beat stick and game for $40.

#3 B:L

B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:34 AM

I'm still mad gamestop swapped out my injustice battle 360 order for the ps3 version.  I'm sure this one's better, but can't beat stick and game for $40.

Sure you can. You get a way better stick without getting a shitty game.

#4 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:38 AM

the injustice stick doesn't use premium parts

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#5 scarfromaguitar

scarfromaguitar

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:40 AM

took every ounce of my soul to resist ordering this 

#6 Dokstarr

Dokstarr

Tap, Snap or Nap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:42 AM

Tried to order one - but everytime I go to checkout it just says "YOUR_SHOPPING_CART_IS_CURRENTLY_EMPTY"

Edit: Does it for everything if I try to checkout. Tried on FireFox and IE

#7 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:12 AM

Yep, I gave in and tried to order one too. Says it's currently unavailable.

#8 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:15 AM

unavailable..:(

Games My life..8.gif

#9 heishin concept

heishin concept

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:42 AM

funny thing was yesterday I was debating as to if I should order this MLG stick. However, the Price was actually a little higher. I was able to order this stick for 109.00 including taxes shipped. Now i see this at this price and tried to order another one and it is unavailable. If you look at the MS store now it shows that it is out of stock. This is a great deal if you can get your hands on this.

#10 TacoSpartan177

TacoSpartan177

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:03 AM

Dang, this was such a great deal :(

I hope they restock it soon.

TacoSpartan177.png

#11 BFBB Delicious

BFBB Delicious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:45 AM

First rule of MicrosoftStore.com: Whatever you want is out of stock.
Posted Image

#12 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:02 PM

First rule of MicrosoftStore.com: Whatever you want is out of stock.

Agreed! I think every time they put something on sale at stolen prices, is cause they probably only have  1 or 2 left per item.  A-holes are paying us back for last year's screw up with their MS points.  

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#13 LegendAssassin

LegendAssassin

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

Sure you can. You get a way better stick without getting a shitty game.

I brought the bundle for 60 and sold the game for 40 so got the fight stick for $20 then I modded it with the parts I wanted for around $50. Sanwa buttons, 8-way gate,  dual mod, new artwork, and added a few pounds. It is likely a better stick than this one now for $5 less.

#14 B:L

B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:51 PM

I brought the bundle for 60 and sold the game for 40 so got the fight stick for $20 then I modded it with the parts I wanted for around $50. Sanwa buttons, 8-way gate,  dual mod, new artwork, and added a few pounds. It is likely a better stick than this one now for $5 less.

Not a big fan of the 8-way gate but to each their own. Did you replace the stick as well? How'd you get a dual mod that cheap?

#15 LegendAssassin

LegendAssassin

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:59 PM

Not a big fan of the 8-way gate but to each their own. Did you replace the stick as well? How'd you get a dual mod that cheap?

I did it myself. I switch between a ball top and the injustice one depends on the game but I prefer the injustice one for fighting games and the ball top for old school arcade games.