[DEAD]Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 - (Blu-ray 2 Disc) - 14.99 @ BB

MochaRaf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
There's a coupon circulating in White Castle frozen burgers packs for like $2 off but I forget if it's limited to DVD or BR. I'll look it up later when I get home.

Thank you so much MochaRaf, my kids loved this movie and I was a hero being it home from work with me. My 2 yr old laughs hysterically when the little strawberry poops out jam lol. Thanks again

Thank you so much MochaRaf, my kids loved this movie and I was a hero being it home from work with me. My 2 yr old laughs hysterically when the little strawberry poops out jam lol. Thanks again
Glad you were able to snag one up at this price! No thanks needed, we are all here to help each other get great deals :).

I also laugh hysterically every time I watch this movie. I recently saw it on the plane flying to Germany and have been keeping my eyes open for a great deal ever since. Would have loved to pick it up in 3D, but for half the price I don't mind the 2D Blu-Ray combo.

Hopefully amazon will price match it. I got some credit there so I could get this a bit cheaper even.
Err, for some reason it put this in a separate post instead of doing the multi-quote. But anyways, it doesn't look like Amazon is going to price match this. I ended up picking one up from Best Buy since I didn't want to risk missing this price point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mocha, grabbed a copy Friday and made my 9 year old sister happy. The last few weekends i told her we would watch it ondemand. 15 for blu, dvd and uv is very good timing. Watched it tonight and really enjoyed it all the way through.

Hey guys,

Didn't see this posted anywhere, I really enjoyed the movie so I figured I'd share. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2 Disc Blu-Ray) is currently $14.99 at Best Buy:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/cloudy-with-a-chance-of-meatballs-2-2-disc-blu-ray-disc/3060099.p?id=2859101&skuId=3060099&st=Cloudy%20with%20a%20chance%20of%20meatballs%202&lp=6&cp=1

I also submitted a PM to Amazon who still has it listed at $22.96
I'm confused, it's 17.99.

As Abeja already stated, the price can unfortunately change back at anytime.

Checked that coupon. Good until 5/31. Save $5 on the Blu-Ray combo pack.
Do you know if that is a unique coupon? I doubt I will buy White Castle frozen burgers, but thanks for the heads up.

Don't use too many coupons but it has a barcode that needs scanned so I assume that means it's unique?
Doesn't necessarily mean it has to be a unique code, but most of the time when there is a barcode it does tend to be a one time unique code. Anyways thanks for the info Navex!

bread's done
Back