Can anyone recommend getting BF4 on PS4?

mccurve85

CAGiversary!
Really want to get in on this game as I've been a big fan of the BF series but have been completely scared off by the massive reports of technical glitches and bugs. Obviously, being a CAG, don't want to dump $40 on a game that I won't be able to play. Anyone have recent reports on how the game is (SP and MP)?

I can't speak for the ps4 online. I heard it had similar problems as the xbox one did at launch. But I had the game on 360 and the server problems were hit or miss. Sometimes you would get kicked out of any game you play. Then other times no problems at all. I then got it on xbox one. And I haven't really had any problems. Except the occasional reconnecting problems from players quitting matches. But I think that happens with all fps games that I've played. In my opinion EA has fixed most of the problems with the online portion.

Single player is a typical battlefield single player experience. So if you didn't like previous single player battlefield games. This one won't change your opinion on them. But if you enjoyed them, then you will like it.

bread's done
Back