N64 VHS?

Cryan23

CAG Newbie
I recently found a N64 Change the System VHS at a garage sale. Is there any value in collecting VHS commercial tapes like these?

I really doubt they're worth anything. I had the Star Fox 64 promotional VHS. Me and my brother must have watched it a hundred times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1pJYR2MjPk

Last edited by a moderator:
It cost me a dollar. Lol I never even knew something like this existed, I have almost everything n64!

I say keep it. Probably no point in selling it, plus it's kind of cool having something like this. 

I've got  bunch of VHS tapes around here somewhere...  Banjo, StarFox, Yoshi's Island 2... and a few others like the Sega Saturn and Lords of Thunder on TG16.   Never saw that one, though. 

I remember getting the Star Fox 64 promo video from a video game arcade for signing up for their mailing list years ago.  Toys 'R Us used to send me N64 videos when I was younger. 

Oh the memories of a simpler time. 
A time where my extended family/my relatives outside my immediate family didn't expect anything from me because I was a little kid.  Now they despise me for making so little compared to them.  Almost as if all those years of kindness were some sort of savings they could cash in for money in the future.  I guess I am a failed investment.

The Star Fox 64 one was the best of all the N64 promo videos that I can remember.

I have the hot news 64 VHS that had the dk 64 and jet force Gemini promotions on it,Nintendo made numerous ones to promote there games,like the banjo kazooie tape and star fox tape to name a few,its cool to watch

I have my original Donkey Kong Country VHS for the SNES it was sent out before the game came out. I've seen them at thrift stores for a buck. Can't imagine they go for anything.

bread's done
Back