• 60% off All Cellular Telephones

[*]Portable Audio
  • 60% off All Portable Audio Products

[*]TV & Home Audio
  • 60% off TV Stands & Wall Brackets
  • 50% off All TV & Home Audio/Video Components

[*]VAIO
  • 25% off All VAIO Computers & Tablets

[*]Pretty good selection of games when i went. games are msrp, so there most likelly $30, Gta 5, ac-black flag, many more. 
[*]Had no game systems at my store, big variety of speakers and much more.
LIST OF STORES THAT WILL BE CLOSING IS BELOW

• Pleasant Prairie
  • San Marcos
  • Aurora
  • Dolphin Mall
  • Dallas Galleria
  • Cherry Creek
  • Boca Raton
  • Wrentham
  • Woodbury
  • Comcast Labs
  • Pentagon
  • Tysons Corner
  • Menlo Park
  • Gilroy
  • Valley Fair
  • Las Vegas
  • U Village
  • Camarillo
  • Las Americas
  • Century City
these will be the stores closing

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this confirmed in all closing stores? I stopped by the Pentagon store last week and there were boxes all over the place but they said everything was being returned to Sony HQ and there were no clearance discounts.

Is this confirmed in all closing stores? I stopped by the Pentagon store last week and there were boxes all over the place but they said everything was being returned to Sony HQ and there were no clearance discounts.
That could be right cause most the stores are sending the new model stuff and majority unopened stuff to either the remaining opened stores or to hq the majority of the discount stuff is going to be older model stuff and open box stuff

I swung by today and pretty much everything worth buying got sent out. No cameras. No lenses. No consoles. Some older PS3 games and launch PS4 games that aren't worth buying at 50% off of MSRP.

They had some TV's. Probably because they're harder to ship. Not in the market for a panel so I didn't ask about stock.

The ONLY thing worth considering was 32gb vita cards @ $50. There'd be some money to make flipping those, but I figured it wasn't enough to be worth the hassle.

wow! the camarillo store is located in a outlet center. surprised its closing down since that place is always packed each week. better go and see what they have in stock tomorrow.

wow! the camarillo store is located in a outlet center. surprised its closing down since that place is always packed each week. better go and see what they have in stock tomorrow.
Let me know if there are anything left that you didn't sweep up.

The Sony store is okay, the most crowded store has got to be the Coach store.

The ONLY thing worth considering was 32gb vita cards @ $50. There'd be some money to make flipping those, but I figured it wasn't enough to be worth the hassle.
Hm. I have a 16 GB card at the moment. Wouldn't mind having more space, but I'll try to manage until I see a better deal.

hmm I live near the wrentham store so maybe ill check it out. But last time I went they had stuff like Resistance 2 for $60 when it was like $15-20 everywhere else. But i see you mention tv brackets and stuff. might be worth a look nonetheless. Anyone go to the Wrentham store and see what they have yet?

I'm heading to the Invicta Watch store at the mall in Boca today, I'll check out the Sony store while I'm there. Thanks for the heads up!

Just left the store in Boca. They have most ps4 launch titles left at 50% off. At least at this store they are counting vita cards as storage media which is 60% off so I picked up a 32gb card for $40.

No good vita games either. Mostly the main stream stuff like kill zone ... injustice...tear away .. things like that. Was hoping for some of the new RPGs that came out but I don't they ever even got those in originally.

hmm I live near the wrentham store so maybe ill check it out. But last time I went they had stuff like Resistance 2 for $60 when it was like $15-20 everywhere else. But i see you mention tv brackets and stuff. might be worth a look nonetheless. Anyone go to the Wrentham store and see what they have yet?
I called and they said that they're jam packed right now, so I'm guessing that anyone(SD peeps) that didn't go last night is there right now. If you're close by, I'd recommend going just in case. Reps are giving some bad info over the phones.

It's a 45 minute trek for me so I'm not sure I want to go.

edit: New post on SD says that Wrentham has shipped most new stock back to Sony and that there are only refurbished stuff and accessories left. I think if you want a DS4 for $30, it's worth going to, but don't go in hoping to get any consoles.

First the corporate buildings now many of their stores.  Sony seem to be in dire straights right now. I hope they don't become the Dreamcast of this generation.

LOLZ...and I thought that was just here in MA! There's almost always a line outside.
Not to brag, but I'm pretty sure L.A. outlet lines quadruple your lines any time :D/

First the corporate buildings now many of their stores. Sony seem to be in dire straights right now. I hope they don't become the Dreamcast of this generation.
Yeah, and I am sure you would benefit spiritually, financially and sexually if Sony goes bankrupt :roll:

I just came back from the Boca Store. No PS4 accessories at all, I went to pick up 2 extra DS4's :/ They did have a lot of games though. PS3, Vita, and PS4. I picked up Injustice UE (PS4) for $21 and a 16MP waterproof camera for $110. Not bad if you can find stock. For anyone else in SoFL I did check with my friend by the Dolphin Store, same issue.

Was there today. No ps4 nor accessories. The had tons of ps4 games at full msrp. picked up some cheaper vita games and bluray players for $25 each.

Just left the store in Boca. They have most ps4 launch titles left at 50% off. At least at this store they are counting vita cards as storage media which is 60% off so I picked up a 32gb card for $40.

No good vita games either. Mostly the main stream stuff like kill zone ... injustice...tear away .. things like that. Was hoping for some of the new RPGs that came out but I don't they ever even got those in originally.
If you go back and can get more I would gladly buy one from you with 10$ for time and gas, thanks :)

Dolphin Mall in Florida -

No Walkmans, No Phones, No Laptops, No Vita Memory Cards, No Cameras, No Lenses, No TVs. All they had left are Displays Models and they are not allowed to sell them according to the rep, they will be shipped back for refurb'ing and sold online after the store closes.

What they did have: Some old PS3 and PS4 games and some Vita games.

Vita: (30% off)
Tearaway
Hotshots Golf
ModCart Racers or w/e

PS3: (30% off)
Bioshock infinite
Crysis 3
Assassins creed 4

PS4:
The shooting one... I cant recall the name, Killzone? maybe?
Krank
Assassins Creed 4

They also had headphones (refurbs).

I wouldn't bother with this one folks, nothing much to see here. All I wanted was a vita memory card, but no dice.

Guessing no stock of the Playstation Gold Wireless Headset then. I would totally jump on that for $50. Too bad there's no stores around here :(

Camarillo CA outlet store

These are the ticket prices
Re 6 23.99
Metal gear revengence 31.99
Tearaway 31.99
Ass creed liberation 23.98
Lost planet 31.99
Crysis 3 31.99
Best of psn 27.99
Gt5 xl 19.99
Puppeteer 27.99
Hitman absolution 15.99
Tv superstars 9.99
Ps battle royale 31.99
Fifa soccer 14.99
Injustice 39.99
Dc batman 15.99
Lotr 15.99
Mlb show 23.99
Wwe14 47.99
Splintercell bs 47.99
Nfs rivals 47.99
Madden 25 47.99
SR4 47.99

Everything else is msrp price

50% off ticket prices
Just do the calculations

Stock as if right now

The only thing i bought was liberations. All the others prices were meh!

I also bought pro duo 16gb for $22. (60% off)

They did also sell the badic bluray players for $30

Oh and apparently the sale already started last week but it was only at 30% off on games and accessories icluding ps4 controllers. Once they increased it to 50% they had to ship all the ps4 items back to their warehouse.

I went to the Sony Store in Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin and they pretty much had all the launch PS4 games except BF4. I was able to snag snag Jak and Daxter Collection, Tearaway, and Killzone: Mercenary all on the Vita for $44 total. Not bad. 

So after going to sony store, decided to drop by gamestop and look what i found.
I just had to buy it even though its preowned. I did use a $10 coupon for 8k points.

I asked the clerk how come no one bought it yet. apparently they just got it in... And she was actually debating on buying it later. Haha. Checked the unit and everything looks pristine, no scatches or dings except for some dusts on the analog stick that il clean up later. It did came with a screen protector so im guessing it came from someone that takes care of their stuff well.

Im happy.

Anyway, sorry for the Off topic story.

I just got back from the store in aurora. I got the last 32gb vita memory card, they had plenty of the 16 and 8s left. They had
Every ps4 title available but no controllers nor accessories. They also had ps3 games that's about it, the only thing that stuck out in the ps3 section was gta v for 30 after discount. Not bad if you're looking for games they only had a few killzones left.

Wrentham has Vita accessories(everything in stock except the 32GB cards) and games at 50% off. No consoles, no walkmans, BUT they had phones(Xperia Z1s and Z at 20% off) and a few lenses as well as some crappy PaS cameras. If you're looking for a boombox, they have those as well. Other than that, it's pretty much all accessories at 50-60% off. I scored a 1TB USB 3.0 external hdd for $51, which is a pretty decent deal. The best deals were the headphones. If I was in the market, I would totally scoop a couple up.

Las Americas had some vita cards and ps3,ps4, and vita games available. Not too many TVs or other goodness. They also sold their last smart watches for $80

I went to the Boca store tonight. I picked up the last 32gb vita card ($50) a 16gb vita card ($30), and Hitman Trilogy ($11.19). Not bad. Another CAG stated they went to this store earlier today and got 60% off the cards, but I didn't have much luck with that. Aside from that, the store had some headphones, lots of games, ps3 accessories and other things. TVs and bluray players were only displays they weren't yet selling from what the employee told me.

bread's done
Back