• 60% off All Cellular Telephones
  • Portable Audio
    • 60% off All Portable Audio Products
  • TV & Home Audio
    • 60% off TV Stands & Wall Brackets
    • 50% off All TV & Home Audio/Video Components
  • VAIO
    • 25% off All VAIO Computers & Tablets
  • Pretty good selection of games when i went. games are msrp, so there most likelly $30, Gta 5, ac-black flag, many more. 
  • Had no game systems at my store, big variety of speakers and much more.

LIST OF STORES THAT WILL BE CLOSING IS BELOW

• Pleasant Prairie
  • San Marcos
  • Aurora
  • Dolphin Mall
  • Dallas Galleria
  • Cherry Creek
  • Boca Raton
  • Wrentham
  • Woodbury
  • Comcast Labs
  • Pentagon
  • Tysons Corner
  • Menlo Park
  • Gilroy
  • Valley Fair
  • Las Vegas
  • U Village
  • Camarillo
  • Las Americas
  • Century City

these will be the stores closing

#2 lakers714

lakers714

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:27 AM

Online or actual Sony stores??

valleyfalcons.png

#3 Justin42

Justin42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:27 AM

Is this just at the stores that are closing, or all stores?

#4 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:30 AM

Is this just at the stores that are closing, or all stores?

Stores that are closing

#5 burritoman

burritoman

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:31 AM

Looks like it's not online, but they do have a sale going on.

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#6 cody215

cody215

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:31 AM

Online or actual Sony stores??

was still editing, posted stores that are closing

#7 lakers714

lakers714

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:36 AM

was still editing, posted stores that are closing

IS there a way to tell which sony stores are closing 

valleyfalcons.png

#8 Niche_Hero

Niche_Hero

Super Niche

• CAG Veteran

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:37 AM

costa mesa CA store closing? i'd definitely give that place a visit if it was

#9 cody215

cody215

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:37 AM

IS there a way to tell which sony stores are closing 

i posted which stores are closing

#10 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:39 AM

Thank you OP!

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#11 riptidewahoo

riptidewahoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:41 AM

Is this confirmed in all closing stores? I stopped by the Pentagon store last week and there were boxes all over the place but they said everything was being returned to Sony HQ and there were no clearance discounts.

#12 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:47 AM

Before you guys get too happy, you should really check out the SD thread on the closings.
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

Thanks for the nomination for the Most Memorable CAG Villan 2012, Blade!

#13 Rathblaze

Rathblaze

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:54 AM

Before you guys get too happy, you should really check out the SD thread on the closings.

SD thread?

A link would be greatly appreciated.

#14 riptidewahoo

riptidewahoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:56 AM

SD thread?
A link would be greatly appreciated.

http://slickdeals.ne...le-stuff-lasts?

#15 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:08 AM

Is this confirmed in all closing stores? I stopped by the Pentagon store last week and there were boxes all over the place but they said everything was being returned to Sony HQ and there were no clearance discounts.

That could be right cause most the stores are sending the new model stuff and majority unopened stuff to either the remaining opened stores or to hq the majority of the discount stuff is going to be older model stuff and open box stuff

#16 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:33 AM

I swung by today and pretty much everything worth buying got sent out. No cameras. No lenses. No consoles. Some older PS3 games and launch PS4 games that aren't worth buying at 50% off of MSRP.

They had some TV's. Probably because they're harder to ship. Not in the market for a panel so I didn't ask about stock.

The ONLY thing worth considering was 32gb vita cards @ $50. There'd be some money to make flipping those, but I figured it wasn't enough to be worth the hassle.

#17 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:19 AM

wow! the camarillo store is located in a outlet center. surprised its closing down since that place is always packed each week. better go and see what they have in stock tomorrow.

#18 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:33 AM

wow! the camarillo store is located in a outlet center. surprised its closing down since that place is always packed each week. better go and see what they have in stock tomorrow.

Let me know if there are anything left that you didn't sweep up. 

The Sony store is okay, the most crowded store has got to be the Coach store.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#19 apathylad

apathylad

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:40 AM

The ONLY thing worth considering was 32gb vita cards @ $50. There'd be some money to make flipping those, but I figured it wasn't enough to be worth the hassle.

Hm. I have a 16 GB card at the moment. Wouldn't mind having more space, but I'll try to manage until I see a better deal. 

#20 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:29 AM

i posted which stores are closing

Can you post the states? Too bad the sony store by me closed last year

#21 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 12:22 PM

Let me know if there are anything left that you didn't sweep up. 
The Sony store is okay, the most crowded store has got to be the Coach store.

LOLZ...and I thought that was just here in MA! There's almost always a line outside.
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

#22 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:15 PM

hmm I live near the wrentham store so maybe ill check it out. But last time I went they had stuff like Resistance 2 for $60 when it was like $15-20 everywhere else. But i see you mention tv brackets and stuff. might be worth a look nonetheless. Anyone go to the Wrentham store and see what they have yet?

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing

:xb1: Dead Rising 3

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Kirby Triple Deluxe

#23 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:04 PM

I'm heading to the Invicta Watch store at the mall in Boca today, I'll check out the Sony store while I'm there. Thanks for the heads up!

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#24 AdvOfJet

AdvOfJet

Brotherhood of Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:27 PM

Just left the store in Boca. They have most ps4 launch titles left at 50% off. At least at this store they are counting vita cards as storage media which is 60% off so I picked up a 32gb card for $40.

No good vita games either. Mostly the main stream stuff like kill zone ... injustice...tear away .. things like that. Was hoping for some of the new RPGs that came out but I don't they ever even got those in originally.
Posted Image

#25 Figgycal

Figgycal

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:40 PM

I was thinking about buying  a Vita from the Sony Store on Madison (Aurora), has anyone been there?

#26 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:45 PM

hmm I live near the wrentham store so maybe ill check it out. But last time I went they had stuff like Resistance 2 for $60 when it was like $15-20 everywhere else. But i see you mention tv brackets and stuff. might be worth a look nonetheless. Anyone go to the Wrentham store and see what they have yet?

I called and they said that they're jam packed right now, so I'm guessing that anyone(SD peeps) that didn't go last night is there right now. If you're close by, I'd recommend going just in case. Reps are giving some bad info over the phones.

It's a 45 minute trek for me so I'm not sure I want to go.

edit: New post on SD says that Wrentham has shipped most new stock back to Sony and that there are only refurbished stuff and accessories left. I think if you want a DS4 for $30, it's worth going to, but don't go in hoping to get any consoles.
dohdough.png

#27 Super Sonic

Super Sonic

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

First the corporate buildings now many of their stores.  Sony seem to be in dire straights right now. I hope they don't become the Dreamcast of this generation.

#28 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

LOLZ...and I thought that was just here in MA! There's almost always a line outside.

Not to brag, but I'm pretty sure L.A. outlet lines quadruple your lines any time :D/

First the corporate buildings now many of their stores.  Sony seem to be in dire straights right now. I hope they don't become the Dreamcast of this generation.

Yeah, and I am sure you would benefit spiritually, financially and sexually if Sony goes bankrupt  :roll:

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#29 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:08 PM

Thanks got a ds4 at nj. But than some asian guy saw me ring it up and swipped 8. [Reseller] :( 3 left

#30 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:16 PM

Might have to try the Century City location...