psn ps4 ps3 ps2 sony vita

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

Went to Wrentham last night because I didn't know they were already in the process of liquidating. The place is pretty much empty, they have about 3 TVs, a couple laptops, some speakers & sound bars, and a ton of ear buds. All the PS stuff is gone which sucks because I was hoping to be able to pick up a second controller for my PS4 since I'm tired of waiting on the Color ones to come out.

I did almost pick up one of their TVs but they are only 20% off which is not much of sale as that's the same discount most places give for display/open box items.

you were at least a week late to the party.  When I went last saturday, there were no ps4 controllers to be seen.  I contemplated buying some of the fps games for $30, but hesitated.  Was hoping to get them at a better price but if you're saying they're all out, you've just saved me a 1 hour trip.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#92 Lord_Riku

Lord_Riku

Maximum Nipping

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:14 PM

Just came back from the San Marcos TX store.

Got Bioshosck Infinite (includes original Bioshock) $8

Killzone Mercinary Vita for $9

They had Tearaway and Rayman Legends for the same price, but I already own those.

#93 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:51 AM

Went to Dolphin Mall store earlier today. They had Borderlands 2 for ps3 and for ps4 they had Killzone, Just Dance, and Angry birds star wars..

Just Dance and Angry birds trade in to Best buy for $28 and they cost $15 at Sony.. Killzone costs 18 and trades in for 22 at Gamestop.

They had a ton of ps vita accessories minus the memory cards and a couple laptops but they sold out by the time was done. Display tvs still left, a ton of refurbished/new Sony earphones, some cameras, and a couple of display tvs. Pretty much it, everything new was pretty much gone.
These were made by me:  :xb1:  :ps4:   :vita:
Thank you CheapyD for implementing them.

#94 GeddyThePolack

GeddyThePolack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:25 PM

Just came back from the San Marcos TX store.

Got Bioshosck Infinite (includes original Bioshock) $8

Killzone Mercinary Vita for $9

They had Tearaway and Rayman Legends for the same price, but I already own those.

Did they have any PS4 games left?

Currently Playing:
:ps4: -Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, FIFA 14, Battlefield 4, Strider

:ps3:-Dark Souls II, Grand Theft Auto V
:wiiu: -Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
:pc:-too much to list
:3ds:-Bravely Default, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds