Best Buy Ad 3/23 3/29

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 markbrochilll

markbrochilll

The Master Sword

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:20 PM

I found this adscan yesterday but I haven't seen it posted here yet. If the regular guy does one with all the fancy links then disregard this post. Just wanted to share.

https://scontent-a-a...743365256_n.jpg

B2G1 Free on all Pre-Owned Games is back!

#2 DS9

DS9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:30 PM

Thanks!

#3 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:45 PM

Finally a b2g1!!!

#4 bostonfrontier

bostonfrontier

Pierce - Garnett - Allen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:55 PM

About time for b2g1

#5 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:02 PM

Sweet a sale on skylanders and two new figures in the ad!
Posted Image

#6 snacks28217

snacks28217

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:12 PM

Time to PM thief.

#7 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:04 PM

Cool hopefully they will have Freeze Blade and Trap Shadow instock at the store or for shipping. I got them for my sons Easter basket and paying TRU regular price of $16.99 each with no sale promo la few days ago made me sick.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#8 Koneesha

Koneesha

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:15 PM

Nevermind I misread.

#9 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:26 PM

Hoping that Titanfall shows up in my local Redbox so I can give it a spin before I commit $60 on it.

oIi9lub.png

#10 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

Love being an elite plus member. Going to bring back some games, and get a third one for free. Thanks for the heads up.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#11 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:57 PM

Guess it's time to buy Skylander. Friend has been bugging me for awhile. This deal is good enough to bite.

#12 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:28 PM

You guys got me all a'twitter with talk of a BOGO games sale... and then I clicked and felt the pummeling disappointment of reading the term "Pre-Owned," all those janked-up cases and missing manuals are allllllll yours, fellas.  :wave:

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...

#13 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

You guys got me all a'twitter with talk of a BOGO games sale... and then I clicked and felt the pummeling disappointment of reading the term "Pre-Owned," all those janked-up cases and missing manuals are allllllll yours, fellas.  :wave:

Clearly you haven't bought anything from them used.  80-90% of the stuff I've bought used from them has been complete and in perfect shape.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#14 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

Depends on your store, I guess.  I've bought a bunch over the past week and they're surprisingly in great shape.  I've never bought used from BB before for myself so I was pleasantly surprised when I opened them up.  (Hate the strong smell of the cheap shrinkwrap that they use though.)

#15 markbrochilll

markbrochilll

The Master Sword

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

20 of the 21 preowned Nintendo games I've ordered from Bestbuy.com have come complete. The one that didn't come with case and manual I found for $2.00 on ebay. All the preowned games I find in stores are missing everything.

#16 rambojones90

rambojones90

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

I have ordered close to 100 preowned games from best buy. It really depends on the popularity and release date of the game, but i have gotten about a 75% complete rate.

#17 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:25 PM

Depends on your store, I guess.  I've bought a bunch over the past week and they're surprisingly in great shape.  I've never bought used from BB before for myself so I was pleasantly surprised when I opened them up.  (Hate the strong smell of the cheap shrinkwrap that they use though.)

I bought a copy of "Lost In Shadow" the other day that I swear is factory sealed. It's either mislabeled or they just moved it to the pre-owned section to clearance it.

oIi9lub.png

#18 Narukami

Narukami

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:38 AM

I bought a copy of "Lost In Shadow" the other day that I swear is factory sealed. It's either mislabeled or they just moved it to the pre-owned section to clearance it.

They do a really good job of resealing their used games. Some might be new, but I'm sure 99% of them are not.

#19 markbrochilll

markbrochilll

The Master Sword

• CAG in Training

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:49 PM

They do a really good job of resealing their used games. Some might be new, but I'm sure 99% of them are not.

They also replace cases if necessary

#20 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:25 PM

Is it worth getting Last of Us now, or will there likely be a complete/GOTY edition?

"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#21 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:55 PM

Is it worth getting Last of Us now, or will there likely be a complete/GOTY edition?

I wouldn't count on it coming to PS3.  I could see it going either way as far as a GOTY goes on PS4 but if I had to bet I'd bet no.  At least, not unless it's part of some HD rerelease bundle/compilation.   Even if they did do it on PS3 they'd probably just put the content on a voucher like they did for Uncharted 2.

I still think the game will get cheaper though, there's no way it'll sit at $40 forever.

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#22 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:48 PM

I wouldn't count on it coming to PS3.  I could see it going either way as far as a GOTY goes on PS4 but if I had to bet I'd bet no.  At least, not unless it's part of some HD rerelease bundle/compilation.   Even if they did do it on PS3 they'd probably just put the content on a voucher like they did for Uncharted 2.

I still think the game will get cheaper though, there's no way it'll sit at $40 forever.

Yeah, I'm only considering it b/c I have GCU so it'll be $31.99+tax. That said, I just got a PS3 a week ago so there's plenty of older and cheaper stuff to play.

"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson