WWE Walmart Sale Bundles

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 RandyNDee

RandyNDee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:25 PM

Not sure if anyone has seen this but at Walmart Stores, they is a promotion of WWE bundle DVD's. It is in-store only as far as i know. Some pretty good deals, if you dont have them. I got NWO/DX Onle Last Stand double pack, and CM Punk Best Int the World/TLC 2011 for 9.96 each. Pretty good prices. 

#2 TurkeyOnRye

TurkeyOnRye

Hey? Is this velvet?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:11 PM

Older WWE dvd sets like those have been on sale at both of my local Wal-Marts for months.  I saw them on end caps and they were all marked $5 but everything there is on Netflix streaming.

Sounds like your Wal-Mart is just packaging them in 2-packs to make them look more tempting.  Next time I head that way I'll snap a pic if it's still there.

You're right though, $5 a pop for collectors aren't bad, especially for the biographies.

cagsig30zt.jpg
"Idle hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know how much God hates that." - Ol' Drippy

$1 X-Box One!  Join the referral conga line!

$1 PS4!  Join the referral conga line!

#3 RandyNDee

RandyNDee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:21 PM

yeah, it is some sort of Wrestle mania promo they are doing. They had Wrestle mania 30 sticker on the outside of the packages. Other ones were 14.96 and come with an old WWE logo T-shirt. 

#4 derrtaysouth95

derrtaysouth95

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

yeah, it is some sort of Wrestle mania promo they are doing. They had Wrestle mania 30 sticker on the outside of the packages. Other ones were 14.96 and come with an old WWE logo T-shirt. 

Any indication what size those included shirts are?  I'd guess either L or XL?

#5 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:59 PM

with the wwe network which is 10$ a month these dvds are useless now
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#6 RandyNDee

RandyNDee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

Any indication what size those included shirts are?  I'd guess either L or XL?

not sure, but you are probably right. I have not looked,but i will when i go back to Walmart on Thursday and let you know.

#7 RandyNDee

RandyNDee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:09 PM

with the wwe network which is 10$ a month these dvds are useless now

true, but since we work and live on property at a hotel. The wifi isnt always the best. We did get he Network, could not pass it up. But sometimes the dvd's are better. 

#8 bigdaddykyler

bigdaddykyler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:16 AM

problem with the network is that it can pull any video for whatever reason at any time

#9 willscot55

willscot55

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:02 PM

I don't normally buy these DVD's anymore but I did get the Raw set

#10 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:13 PM

K-Mart has a bunch of similar sets, it seems. Some $5 DVDs, $10 two-packs and it seems like every week or so a temporary price drop on a random title (last I was in I saw the WCW Greatest PPVs for $7.99, there were another one or two I saw marked similarly for a week or so).

Posted Image