Killer Instinct Pin Ultimate Edition $49.99 @ Microsoft Store

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:17 PM

Save $10 off MSRP. The January and February challenges are done but the March challenge runs until March 31st.

http://www.microsoft...bn2o2c2kokxrhhx

#2 BrainpanChicken

BrainpanChicken

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:27 PM

This is pretty solid considering it comes with two pins for only $10 more than the "no goodies digital" version. It's also really fun. I've played this more than anything else on Xbox One.

#3 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:43 AM

Ouch ... good for those who didn't buy it at full price or believe it was going to be collectible ... maybe someday ... but today is not that day.

#4 sadunk

sadunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:53 AM

That sucks, was sold out last time I checked, then all of a sudden they get more and make it cheaper?

Sorry to bump, but speaking of the March challenge, anyone want to help me out? Message me.

#5 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:06 AM

Save $10 off MSRP. The January and February challenges are done but the March challenge runs until March 31st.

http://www.microsoft...bn2o2c2kokxrhhx

OK, bear with me here since I haven't gotten my Xone yet.  This is just basically buying the rotating free content?  Is there any other benefit to buying this other than the pins?  Also what are these challenges?

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#6 BackInBlack

BackInBlack

Fisher Price DSL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:44 PM

OK, bear with me here since I haven't gotten my Xone yet.  This is just basically buying the rotating free content?  Is there any other benefit to buying this other than the pins?  Also what are these challenges?

bump i'd like to know too!

StarCraft 2 - Roses

#7 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:51 PM

Its buying all the content (all characters, DLC characters and costumes).  Technically you could get Xbone and KI then weekly/bi-weekly have a different character to play with.  

#8 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:55 PM

Ha... figures this isn't limited. 

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║