PC Skyrim: Legendary 9.99 Skyrim 5.99 Free Shipping Newegg

Already have it for PS3 (BF deal...still haven't played it), but can't pass up the PC version at this price...especially a physical copy! 

Thanks OP! :D

Bummer. Should have paid attention to that newegg email this morning :( Been looking for this for a reasonable price.

Saw this a few hours ago when it was popular on Slickdeals. Slickdeals killed this one. Man I hate the Slickdeals community. They kill every deal that hits the internet...

Saw this a few hours ago when it was popular on Slickdeals. Slickdeals killed this one. Man I hate the Slickdeals community. They kill every deal that hits the internet...
I figured they would. Every time they get a hold of something it's all over.

I saw it shortly after midnight when it was posted on Reddit but I passed on it because I'm only missing Dawnguard and Hearthfire and feel like they should be 75% off someday, even though Beth has been super chintzy with the DLC sales lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked Anthology Edition on BF for $30-ish. Instore Price still expensive ;)
I'd get the Anthology for $20 just to collect if it drops that low (since it basically contains everything. I think it even includes the other expansions for Oblivion, besides Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine)

I just bought the Legendary edition from Amazon on Tuesday night for $36! I keep missing the good deals lately!!!
Just return it. It's really easy since you have choices of how to return it (drop off, pick up, etc.). Microsoft's online store has it for $27 with free shipping if you don't wanna wait for a deal.

Hmm, never used this site before, but they have it for $11.99. Pay with Paypal, so it's protected... I'm giving it a shot:

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-LE-Legendary-Edition-Video-Game-PC/153376407?gpid=44791518541&gpkwd=&goog_pla=1&gclid=CJWRj_meob0CFchFMgodgwgAVw

Warning, this is a new seller, no feedback yet, and has a lot of suspiciously cheap PC games (Stick of Truth for $14.99). 

Still, Paypal will give my money back if he's a fake. Will let you know if it's legit.

Hmm, never used this site before, but they have it for $11.99. Pay with Paypal, so it's protected... I'm giving it a shot:
http://www.bonanza.com/listings/The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-LE-Legendary-Edition-Video-Game-PC/153376407?gpid=44791518541&gpkwd=&goog_pla=1&gclid=CJWRj_meob0CFchFMgodgwgAVw

Warning, this is a new seller, no feedback yet, and has a lot of suspiciously cheap PC games (Stick of Truth for $14.99).

Still, Paypal will give my money back if he's a fake. Will let you know if it's legit.
PayPal doesn't cover digital items...at least they didn't in the past

Regarding the deal on Bonanza, I got an install key and a link to download at ADrive... sounds fishy. Will see if the key works on steam when I get home. 

I just bought from that place as well.  Downloading the game right now...but the provided key doesn't work with Steam, and I thought this game required Steam.  It's an 11gb download, so it'll take a little while.  I'll report when I'm done.

I just bought from that place as well. Downloading the game right now...but the provided key doesn't work with Steam, and I thought this game required Steam. It's an 11gb download, so it'll take a little while. I'll report when I'm done.
Yeah, it requires Steam.

Last edited:
I just bought from that place as well. Downloading the game right now...but the provided key doesn't work with Steam, and I thought this game required Steam. It's an 11gb download, so it'll take a little while. I'll report when I'm done.
I'd start to file my dispute with PayPal now.

You're downloading a pirated game

Lol that's some scumbag selling a pirated version?

Wtf.

Was hoping for legit $15 stick of truth. Too good to be true.

Also shitheads of craigslist here selling this for $25 locally already

I just got best buy to pm this
That's surprising that they didn't even check the price. They're usually thorough when it comes to looking up information for price matching.

Out of curiousity, since this sounds like you can register it on Steam. If I've got an out of country friend and I bought this, could I give him the code?

Edit: Went to Bestbuy, they had two. I bought both for 9.99. Supposedly comes with steam keys, I haven't opened it yet though. Though the back says "Requires internet connection and free steam account to activate".

Out of curiousity, since this sounds like you can register it on Steam. If I've got an out of country friend and I bought this, could I give him the code?

Edit: Went to Bestbuy, they had two. I bought both for 9.99. Supposedly comes with steam keys, I haven't opened it yet though. Though the back says "Requires internet connection and free steam account to activate".
How did you get them to match the price?

Steamworks is the DRM for Skyrim. You HAVE to register it on Steam.

How did you get them to match the price?
When I went to the cashier I just told them I wanted to price match, and I showed them the website on my smartphone. Usually the reason for it when they choose newegg.com is "price match".

Steamworks is the DRM for Skyrim. You HAVE to register it on Steam.
Oh right, alright then! So does that mean I wouldn't have to give my friend the box and disc, just give him the code inside and he can redeem it on his Steam account? So there shouldn't be any issues since I bought it in the U.S, and he redeems it since he's not in the U.S.

When I went to the cashier I just told them I wanted to price match, and I showed them the website on my smartphone. Usually the reason for it when they choose newegg.com is "price match".

Oh right, alright then! So does that mean I wouldn't have to give my friend the box and disc, just give him the code inside and he can redeem it on his Steam account? So there shouldn't be any issues since I bought it in the U.S, and he redeems it since he's not in the U.S.
Thanks. Since there appear to be some in stock, it's worth a shot.

Edit: It worked!

Last edited:
bread's done
Back