(PS3) Dark Souls 2 (Black Armored Ed) back in stock on Amazon.com

I ordered one of these Monday from Amazon and it should be here today. I have never played any of these Souls games so I guess I will be dying a lot when I end up playing it. Right now I am playing MGSV:GZ and trying for all S ranks, it has been pretty frustrating to say the least. 

I ordered one of these Monday from Amazon and it should be here today. I have never played any of these Souls games so I guess I will be dying a lot when I end up playing it. Right now I am playing MGSV:GZ and trying for all S ranks, it has been pretty frustrating to say the least.
Yes. With DS its more about being smart and planning. Making sure you have enough endurance for dodge. After that its learning timing of each enemy. Then its execution.

It's not a hard game persay. More highly technical which makes it hard.

Overall DS isn't a game you plop down and play for 5-6 hours straight. Or at least it isn't for me as you WILL get highly frustrated and then make more stupid mistakes which make you more frustrated until you want to throw your controller. Just learn to walk away from it at times and your good.

Overall 2 has been amazing. First few bosses are rather easy timing wise and get much harder.

Just be prepared that DS has no real hand holding. I learned that in the first one when I thought the "easy" path was to the left and was going into an area with mobs that were made 20 levels above mine. I heard the hype of "its grueling" and thought that this game was just to intense until I looked online and saw I was the retard.

To all of you that have commented:

I have played Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for 300+ hours on the Wii U. I think I stopped playing at level ~100, I pretty much did every G rank that was available at the time. My question is how hard is Dark Souls compared to G Rank Monster Hunter?

bread's done
Back