Walmart ad 3/30-4/5

chatgirl4

Banned
New Releases available Tuesday 4/1

Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Blu+DVD+DC) $16.96

Anchorman 1 & 2 Steelbook Walmart exclusive (Blu+DVD+DC) $24.96

Buy now, Watch early with Vudu

:br: Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit: Watch Bonus Content Today, Watch the movie on Vudu May 13th when you pre-purchase, June 10th in stores $22.96

:br: Noah: Watch Bonus Content Today, Watch the movie on Vudu July 15th when you pre-purchase, July 29th in stores $22.96

:dvd: Black Sails complete 1st season, Watch Bonus Content Today, Watch Season 1 on Vudu July 21st when you pre-purchase, December in stores $29.96

:dvd:+ :br:+DC+Soundtrack The Walking Dead Season 4, Watch Bonus Content and Season 4 on Vudu April 1st with pre-purchase, in stores August $39.96

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

It's currently online for $29.99, though Walmart.com PM practice is a bit cheesy because they only do it within 10 days of order date, not shipment date.

If you want to order the Anchroman 2-pack online, wait until close to the release date, then order it and call them if the price doesn't drop.

Was there ever a digital copy with any other Walking Dead seasons?
Bought Season 1 LE and Season 2. Just the Blu's. Season 3 had DVD and Blu in some packages, and this irked me a bit. =/ It's one of the few shows I want to own on Blu-Ray and only now do they embrace this...and now digital copies.

Got a pic of what that Anchorman Steelbook looks like?

And is the DVD+DC copies that supposedly come in the Steelbook for BOTH movies, or just Anchorman 2?

Having them in one case is a plus for me, personally. I just wish they did that more often (Back to the Future, Toy Story, Die Hard, etc.)

I think u get the UV when u pre-order WD s4 at Walmart is the Anchorman steelbook blu-ray have UV for both movies

my question, if i pre order the anchorman set, when will price drop? also can it be site to stored? i don't deal with walmart online much at all 

I was asking I pre-order it for 29.99 and not 24.99 like what's in the ad

Anchorman steelbook does not include DVD copies. It does include two BDs for each film (with Wake Up, Ron Burgundy and all three cuts of Anchorman 2).

Went around midnight to get anchorman steel book. They apparently hadn't received it yet. Told me some stuff is delivered around 8am that it should be known shelf by 10. I'll call around then. Anyone else's store not have it tonight?

Went around midnight to get anchorman steel book. They apparently hadn't received it yet. Told me some stuff is delivered around 8am that it should be known shelf by 10. I'll call around then. Anyone else's store not have it tonight?
Went to my store around 11:50. A gentleman was already stocking them on floor. They got 10 in stock at my store. Had to wait 10 minutes but he gave me one and I was able to check out.

I checked the in-store locator for the stores around me, and apparently not one of the five stores has the Steelbook available.

bread's done
Back