Microsoft Xbox 360 Camouflage Wireless Controller- $29.99 FS at Newegg

Any of you guys have this controller already and can give your take on this color?

I wonder if that $10 off coupon would work..

Yeah, what is this coupon you speak of? I'd like to get another controller considering one of my GoW ones that came with my LE console is a piece of crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really thought once the X1 came out sub $30 360 controllers would be far more prevalent. 

I already have 5 or 6 but multiple are on their last legs and was looking at getting a new one but that camo is hideous. 

LOL @ guy above saying this is ugly and wishing for a chrome purple sale.... :roll:

Tempting deal, I need one for PC so I can get this wired back as my spare.

This is tempting, if I were to get it I'd put a faceplate or skin on the controller.  Not a fan of the "invisible" controller design.

I just decided to call BB and have them pm.
Good idea, I have $80 + $40 pending in RZ GCs to spend by May/June.

I agree it's a crappy looking old camo but who cares.

EDIT: AND SOLD OUT OF COURSE, knew i shoulda jumped in earlier instead of fixing lunch.

Ugly controller, but I need a new one and this is pretty cheap.

Do you have a link to the coupon?
It's an account specific coupon, I got it for not purchasing from newegg for a while.

It would bring this controller to around 20 bucks.. is it worth at that price?? Haven't gotten a new controller since never, still have the original from 08' with uber sticky analog sticks. lol

Edit: Damn it's sold out :( Any one know if newegg restocks?

Looks like this deal is dead??  I was going to purchase one this evening.  Regardless of what people think, I like the ugly camo look.

It's an account specific coupon, I got it for not purchasing from newegg for a while.

It would bring this controller to around 20 bucks.. is it worth at that price?? Haven't gotten a new controller since never, still have the original from 08' with uber sticky analog sticks. lol

Edit: Damn it's sold out :( Any one know if newegg restocks?
I wouldn't hesitate on buying any 360 controller for 20 bucks, especially since this is the newer one with the transforming d-pad.

bread's done
Back