BBY -- Xbox 360 Chrome Series Controllers $39.99 -- *New Purple Color Available*

Mangopool

CAGiversary!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=76698793104609642&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=chrome+series&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=&qp=category_facet%3DSAAS~Video+Games~abcat0700000&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

Link to Best Buy showing all of the available Chrome series controllers. Noticed that the retailer exclusive colors are now not exclusive. They're also carrying a new purple controller version of this. I saw one in store today and it's quite nice. Also, I noticed Fusion Pro Tournament controllers were clearanced to 27.99.

Sorry if this has been posted.

That purple is smexy. I want one. How long does the sale last? I'm going to trade later this week, but I was hoping to buy something with the credit next week.

[quote name="Rip44" post="11626312" timestamp="1395307973"]There's a guy in the "show off your collection" thread who has every controller. Still sealed O.O[/quote]omg link

There's a guy in the "show off your collection" thread who has every controller. Still sealed O.O
I'm not sure what it is that makes me want to start collecting controllers. I mean obviously, they have a function... and I do tend to go through them fast...

I dunno what it compelling me to want to own all the different variations, though.

Do these malfunction like the GoW ones did? I returned my GoW controllers several times and finally gave up. I have one that works fine but I still have one that will constantly just disconnect for no reason. I'm pretty confident it has something to do with the battery compartment.

At the bottom.
Does he have a full Xbox Star Wars system sealed for the controller being sealed? If not I call shenanigans
No. Has the controller though. All retail look sealed.

I figured I'll post one of the more absurd parts of my collection: every retail version of the official 360 controller. Yeah, apparently I really like mushy d-pads ... I don't have much of a presentation since they're a hodgepodge of packaging types, plus I have a bunch of loose ones. The toughest were the light blue and green versions that weren't released in the U.S. Not because they're that rare but searching online often yields mod kits, etc.

10356768014_35cb6351d2_c.jpg

Thanks OP, picked up the purple and blue for my daughters.    I already have a gold one from when it was on sale a while back.  I did notice that the grips were a bit thicker on it than on my old xbox controller though and my hand cramped a bit after extended use, probably something I'll need to get used to.   Not sure if that's something with all of the new dpad controllers or just specific to these chrome series ones.   Has anyone else noticed that as well?

bread's done
Back