Clash of Clans

if you need an invite to a decent clan hit me up in a message.  its cross compatable, I have an iOS and an android account.  What town hall are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
In a Portlandia clan now. Except I think we dont have a leader, so no clan wars. I 'll check out i cade later.

I just upgraded to th8. The upgrade times are really starting to get long. I find that farming as a th7 is much easier and profitable than th8 (imo). I got hooked on it after getting burnt out on marvel puzzle quest. That game turns into a boring grindfest and is a time sink. CoC is less demanding and clan wars are pretty fun.

After upgrading to town hall 7, I've kinda given up on the game. The upgrades are taking too long and unless I log in to play ever 8 hours I get attacked and get most of my gold wiped out.

It was fun for a while, but I dont think I play it competitively enough to move up.

I just upgraded to th8. The upgrade times are really starting to get long. I find that farming as a th7 is much easier and profitable than th8 (imo). I got hooked on it after getting burnt out on marvel puzzle quest. That game turns into a boring grindfest and is a time sink. CoC is less demanding and clan wars are pretty fun.
That's kinda funny. I moved to MPQ after CoC started to become a grind when I hit TH8. A little tempted to come back long enough to try a clan war. B^)

Very addicted to this game.  I have a group of friends that play and were looking for at least one more for the clan wars.  PM me if interested.

I just left my clan and started a new clan with a buddy, we are looking for 10 active players who will attack (we go to war once or twice a week).  If anyone wants to join PM me.

yesterday i saw this girl, she wore an office attire and i notice she had 3 phones on here bag then suddenly i saw here tapping something in here phone and was surprise to see she playing this game, take note she was on level 50 something :) . I usually don't mind people soin something on their phone but this one got so much difference! I though this game was only for boys, 

was shocked and amazed at the same time :) 

just sharing guys! 

haha my favorite moments is when someone loads up clash and have their sound on.  I usually flip my phone a bit so they can see me on and you just have that moment of addiction together lol.  has happened 2-3 times now at dr appointments for my wife/kids.

bread's done
Back