GGT 312 Is Only 100 Posts Long, But Has 400 Posts Worth of Reread Value

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
505 replies to this topic

#481 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:48 PM

What a fantastic three minutes those were.

Some say she's still running.

i9DWsVbbZdLwP.gif

Posted Image

#482 weevles

weevles

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:21 PM

Got my Reaper of Souls authorization code, but I ended up just starting a new Demon Hunter character instead of jumping in to Act V.

Also started Second Son last night.  It is ok so far.  Still super early in, but Delsin seems like kind of douche and the graphics seem to have been muted/downgraded from the earlier previews.  Also, there seems to be more "story" and cut scenes right now than actual game for the first 20 min or so (of course, I only played about that long).

The night before I started FFX HD.  Never played it before.  it's ok so far.  I went with Expert Sphere.  Nice how they throw that in right at the very beginning without explaining what it is, and then telling you it's irreversible on top of that.  It's like they expected me to have played it before or something.

Still need to fire up dat Blazy Blue too.  

#483 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:11 PM

Man, still haven't really played much games. The last few days have shown me that I probably should have gone to law school. Talking law with lawyers is fun.

#484 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:22 PM

Got my Reaper of Souls authorization code, but I ended up just starting a new Demon Hunter character instead of jumping in to Act V.

What's your Blizz ID? Or PM me your B.net email. 

#485 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:29 PM

What's your Blizz ID? Or PM me your B.net email.

You should add me, my battletag is: SinOfHeart#1744

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#486 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:32 PM

I'll do so later today. We should play sometime. :D I might be on tonight after I finish studying for a bit. 

#487 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:40 PM

Giving up on Killzone Shadow Fall. Looks great, but turd of a game otherwise--at least in the campaign. Shitty story and frustrating as Fuck toward the end with waves of bulletsponge enemies when very little damage puts you down. And lamely the game won't even let you lower difficulty and keeps you stuck in whatever you started at. :bomb:

Frustrating they changed up the gameplay soon from the PS3 games. But oh well. No reason to keep raging at this mediocre dreck when I can play Second Son instead.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#488 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:43 PM

The night before I started FFX HD.  Never played it before.  it's ok so far.  I went with Expert Sphere.  Nice how they throw that in right at the very beginning without explaining what it is, and then telling you it's irreversible on top of that.  It's like they expected me to have played it before or something.

Not to be a downer but you probably would have liked Standard better. Expert is more of a fun experiment for those with prior experience with the original game.

#489 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:44 PM

My problem with FFX is that I only want X-2 since it's the better game but for some reason I have to pay for both.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#490 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:45 PM

Should have made FFX optional DLC.

#491 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:46 PM

Giving up on Killzone Shadow Fall. Looks great, but turd of a game otherwise--at least in the campaign. Shitty story and frustrating as Fuck toward the end with waves of bulletsponge enemies when very little damage puts you down. And lamely the game won't even let you lower difficulty and keeps you stuck in whatever you started at. :bomb:

Frustrating they changed up the gameplay soon from the PS3 games. But oh well. No reason to keep raging at this mediocre dreck when I can play Second Son instead.

Yeah, Killzone Shadow Fall sucks, even the MP sucks.

#492 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:54 PM

I mean Icebeast and I are going to play Dota tonight but like I guess I can share him with the rest of you if you really want gosh.

leda-doing-le-worm-xd-o.gifaw-ledas-cute-o.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#493 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:56 PM

I mean I never played Killzone 3, but you basically kind of described Killzone 2 for me (except multiplayer in that was enjoyable). I mean Killzone 2's single player wasn't awful but it wasn't amazing or anything and the higher difficulties were just crazy (luckily you could change them for a given mission at least, since I played almost the entire game on a single difficulty and then had to drop it down to beat Radec).

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#494 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:03 PM

I mean I never played Killzone 3, but you basically kind of described Killzone 2 for me (except multiplayer in that was enjoyable). I mean Killzone 2's single player wasn't awful but it wasn't amazing or anything and the higher difficulties were just crazy (luckily you could change them for a given mission at least, since I played almost the entire game on a single difficulty and then had to drop it down to beat Radec).

Yeah some parts of the second were pretty ridiculous, but I got through it on normal.

The third one was a lot easier. Felt like a shootem up action movie. I was hoping Shadow Fall would be more of that.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#495 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:01 AM

What? Sudeki is on Steam?

I'm all over that.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#496 weevles

weevles

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:24 AM

I'll add you guys later tonight on battle.net.

#497 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:31 AM

Crotchers you still play SC2? 

#498 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:43 AM

Never did pick up Heart of the Swarm after I got back to civilization last fall. Just didn't have the time and energy for an RTS. I'll watch and see if Legacy of the Void impresses, but I don't have high hopes.

Posted Image

#499 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:31 AM

Man, I downloaded that Star Wars Assault Team phone game that showed up in the app store earlier and played like an hour and a half....I'll keep going until I get to the have to pay to continue part (according to some reviews), but I'm enjoying it pretty well. I need a real Star Wars game though :(

Never played it before? Definitely curious to see your reactions, I just have a huge grin on my face while replaying through it haha, I love this game though, played it a bunch on the PS2 and I got a bunch of my friends to buy it/into RPGs with this game. That said, I'm even doing Standard again this time and would highly recommend that since it makes each character into a set "class" at first instead of letting you wonder around the sphere grid, potentially screwing up your characters (with the chance of making them better as well, although that's not likely if you don't know what you are doing)

659629.png?68329996

#500 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:38 AM

axNmRzD_460sa.gif

#501 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:41 AM

aG9b12w_460sa.gif

#502 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:42 AM

aVORLey_460sa.gif

#503 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:44 AM

aLKWoAP_460sa.gif

#504 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:56 AM

Can you just make a new thread instead of posting these things from 9gag?

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#505 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:56 AM

Soon

#506 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:04 AM

http://www.cheapassg...he-ps4s-coffin/