• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:25 AM

This could be CIB:

NES Bram Stoker's Dracula (G) $28.39

... also:

:wii: Wii Play with Wii Remote (G) $18.78 (LN) $21.67

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif  Tetrisphere (G) $5.90

You can buy these factory refurbished by Astro Gaming for $199.99

I have a pair of refurbs and they work flawless, came looking like brand spanking new.

That's good to know. Thanks! :)

#62 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:30 AM

:ps3: Dark Souls II Collector's Edition (G) $77.21

#63 CD6405

CD6405

www.workrevolt.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:32 AM

Both the 60 and 20 gb PS3s are set for delivery tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how they turn out.

Posted Image

#64 ThusSpokeZarathustra

ThusSpokeZarathustra

Don't look behind you.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:32 AM

Those go so fast, lol.

#65 shadowysea07

shadowysea07

running with cags and I'm on the prowl~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:34 AM

I've never browsed Amazon Warehouse before but I'm looking for a cheap PS3 now. After reading the FAQs, how often do these deals pop up? I'd likely buy anything under $100 but I see people say they got some for 25-50. Are these every few days? Weekly? Monthly? I seen a batch went out yesterday but I missed it unfortunately.

Just wondering how long I'll have to dedicate to catch another batch.

Odds are low for them popping up at that price again I've seen them pop up once a month at the most since I've been using this site and they always go just as quickly. Having as many pop up as they did the other day was a rarer occurrence.  Just barely above 100 wise they do pop up from time to time but for they often are acceptable and for that price you'd be better off just paying the 50 more without taking the risk. 

You basically have to baby sit the specific page and get lucky not to mention odds are high these systems don't work anyway >.>

#66 Jthm27

Jthm27

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

So I got my 60gb PS3 today, came with everything and was actually in pretty good shape.Hooked it up and it seems to work just fine :)

Thanks guys.

#67 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

:ps3: Logitech Playstation 3 Driving Force Wireless Force Feedback Wheel (G) $56.14

#68 ThusSpokeZarathustra

ThusSpokeZarathustra

Don't look behind you.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:35 AM

So I got my 60gb PS3 today, came with everything and was actually in pretty good shape.Hooked it up and it seems to work just fine :)

Thanks guys.

Keeping my fingers crossed for mine to come the same way! Glad to hear everything was good with yours!

#69 samaside

samaside

nerdophiles.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:37 AM

:ps4: Call of Duty Ghosts VG $26.60

Games are finally getting to be cheaper than I paid for them new on day one thanks to all those launch day deals!

#70 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:38 AM

That Assassin's Creed IV I ordered from the third party hasn't shipped and it's past Amazon's shipping deadline. I got one for around the same price and I contacted Amazon to get the other one cancelled or to get a hold on the new one until I get my credit back, but this guy is dense.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#71 TheAgentofChaos

TheAgentofChaos

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:38 AM

Thanks guys.

For $25... :drool:

#72 ThusSpokeZarathustra

ThusSpokeZarathustra

Don't look behind you.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:40 AM

That Assassin's Creed IV I ordered from the third party hasn't shipped and it's past Amazon's shipping deadline. I got one for around the same price and I contacted Amazon to get the other one cancelled or to get a hold on the new one until I get my credit back, but this guy is dense.

Yeah, sometimes sellers aren't the brightest bunch... I've had a few occasions where I've had to remind them to ship my item. -.- Or this one time where this guy tried to bribe me not to give him a bad review. I got this soap type thing and it came two weeks late and the bottle was dirty so I wrote a bad review for the seller. He said if I took it down, he'd send me another bottle free.

#73 Jthm27

Jthm27

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:46 AM

Keeping my fingers crossed for mine to come the same way! Glad to hear everything was good with yours!

Yea , hope you guys get something similar. The controller did have a deep scratch across the top, but the buttons and analogs all worked without a problem .

#74 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:46 AM

Yeah, sometimes sellers aren't the brightest bunch... I've had a few occasions where I've had to remind them to ship my item. -.- Or this one time where this guy tried to bribe me not to give him a bad review. I got this soap type thing and it came two weeks late and the bottle was dirty so I wrote a bad review for the seller. He said if I took it down, he'd send me another bottle free.

Yeah. They can't do that. One guy cancelled around a few dozen orders of books just to relist it at a higher price so I gave him negative feedback and he said he would discount the next book.

Anyway, forget that Assassin's Creed IV fiasco. I dropped the whole thing. I cancelled my Warehouse Deals order.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#75 CD6405

CD6405

www.workrevolt.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:48 AM

Also, I hate you guys. I can no longer play games because I'm too busy looking at AWD for cheap games to buy.

Posted Image

#76 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:48 AM

Wait, a new thread?! That was fast!

#77 ThusSpokeZarathustra

ThusSpokeZarathustra

Don't look behind you.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:49 AM

Also, I hate you guys. I can no longer play games because I'm too busy looking at AWD for cheap games to buy.

SAME HERE. I've been playing FFX/X-2 HD but I keep stopping and sitting on the computer hoping the Xboxes or something similarly cool pops back up.

#78 CzakJ

CzakJ

The rest is easy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:51 AM

Woo hoo! $22 360 Elite is "shipping now." Won't have it until Monday.

And with my PS3 arriving tomorrow... guess I have to figure out what to do with them...

#79 Flash15

Flash15

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:51 AM

dude, for real! hahaha can't even sleep at night because i'm busy awaiting a re-stock.

Miami+Flash15.png

#80 TheAgentofChaos

TheAgentofChaos

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:52 AM

Lucky you. I no longer sleep let alone playing games.

#81 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:54 AM

I can has cheap PS3?

#82 iiSaviour

iiSaviour

RIP In Peace

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:54 AM

I regret first clicking into the AWD thread but I don't at the same time ;-;
Posted Image

#83 thereefernander

thereefernander

CAG Best Buy Employee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:56 AM

I spend too much time on all of CAG looking for cheap games instead of playing my backlog.

I think I spend more time on CAG than I do actually playing my games. All this fiasco with <$30 consoles gives my eye a new thread to call home though.

htv6oenzsznakco9zuqt.png
Signature created by Audacious.
616464.png

#84 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:57 AM

SAME HERE. I've been playing FFX/X-2 HD but I keep stopping and sitting on the computer hoping the Xboxes or something similarly cool pops back up.

dude, for real! hahaha can't even sleep at night because i'm busy awaiting a re-stock.

I regret first clicking into the AWD thread but I don't at the same time ;-;

I spend too much time on all of CAG looking for cheap games instead of playing my backlog.

I think I spend more time on CAG than I do actually playing my games. All this fiasco with <$30 consoles gives my eye a new thread to call home though.

Curse and blessing of AWD. Welcome to AWD! :D Now you know how Eld feels in some ways. :lol: This thread is the most addictive game their is. :lol:

#85 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:01 AM

Curse and blessing of AWD. Welcome to AWD! :D Now you know how Eld feels in some ways. :lol: This thread is the most addictive game their is. :lol:

I don't think they ever will but it's a taste.  Worse than when I played WoW.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#86 paz9x

paz9x

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:05 AM

got my "like new" gold headset in today. Box was well worn,headset itself seems fine and looks to have everything included as described.

"I am the Walrus" "Shut the Fuck up Donnie"

Posted Image

#87 mousebites

mousebites

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:05 AM

any one want to trade a 360 for a ps3?

#88 CzakJ

CzakJ

The rest is easy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:06 AM

I don't think they ever will but it's a taste. Worse than when I played WoW.

I'll second that WoW sentiment. Freakin' AWD... I hates it. But I loves it.

#89 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:07 AM

Just got my wireless Gold Ps4 headset today, it came in a perfect condition box with everything included (dongle, both cables) in what seems to be brand new condition, even came with the cloth bag. Not sure why this was sold on AWD, could have been sold as brand new. VERY happy with it for $65

#90 Zalaki

Zalaki

Worker by night, Gamer by day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:08 AM

damn if you guys are relating AWD to WoW... you have issues lmao

17 hour days on AWD im guessing at times?

Currenty Playing

:pc: Diablo 3 , Day Z  :applause:   | :ps4: Bound by Flame

:360: Left4Dead  | :vita:Borderlands 2 :D/ |   :wiiu: Windwaker HD

Check out my items for trade!