DEATH before DISHONOR

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:34 AM

why have thief for 50 on ps4 and give x1 no love  :wall:

#63 Narukami

Narukami

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:37 AM

why have thief for 50 on ps4 and give x1 no love  :wall:

Why it's because Amazon doesn't want anyone to get Xboned. Quite commendable of them.

#64 htz

htz

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:38 AM

I'm also seeing this, and it confused me.

They just updated the bold text to $42.99.

#65 whitedeath

whitedeath

DEATH before DISHONOR

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:46 AM

Why it's because Amazon doesn't want anyone to get Xboned. Quite commendable of them.

spoken like a true sony fanboy.

#66 Narukami

Narukami

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:06 AM

spoken like a true sony fanboy.

Nope. Just a fan of good gaming.

#67 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:10 AM

probably $40-$50 range.

Well, it's already $50, so $40 probably.  I'm still hoping for $30-35 though.

#68 ssrpgvita

ssrpgvita

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:00 AM

avoid thief like plague have it on pc paid 30 bux for it still game is not worth even 20 bux the bugsi n it are atrocious unless they patched in last few weeks but frame dips r atrocious

#69 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:13 AM

avoid thief like plague have it on pc paid 30 bux for it still game is not worth even 20 bux the bugsi n it are atrocious unless they patched in last few weeks but frame dips r atrocious

I'd probably PM it at Target to get the Steelbook and then trade the disc to BB for $30.

#70 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:33 AM

I wanted Just Dance 4 for $10. :( my dreams never come true. /scrubs toilet.

#71 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:05 AM

Nope. Just a fan of good gaming.

Clearly not. As it's well known MS is killing Sony in exclusives. The ps4 has one good exclusive. One. And I bought a ps4 at launch because I was so excited, it's a good system just doesn't see any excitement.

#72 Narukami

Narukami

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:11 AM

Clearly not. As it's well known Sony is killing M$ in exclusives. The Xbone has one good exclusive. One. And I bought a ps4 at launch because I was so excited, it's such a good system.

Fixed that for you. The Xbone has Titanfall. Ryse is a movie, Dead Rising is garbage compared to its predecessors, and Forza is microtransactions city. The PS4, on the other hand, dominates with Killzone, Knack, and of course, Infamous: Second Son.

I think M$ pays you too much to shill for them. You're doing a terrible job.

#73 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:25 AM

Fixed that for you. The Xbone has Titanfall. Ryse is a movie, Dead Rising is garbage compared to its predecessors, and Forza is microtransactions city. The PS4, on the other hand, dominates with Killzone, Knack, and of course, Infamous: Second Son.

I think M$ pays you too much to shill for them. You're doing a terrible job.

I'm not a fanboy either way (have both consoles) but Knack is HOFFIFIC and Killzone is pretty, but also pretty bad.....

:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown

#74 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:28 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=KfmBzllkbUM

Watch that.  Think how much better the PS3 got after launch.  Stop bitching. (about both consoles)  Problem solved.

#75 Narukami

Narukami

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:30 AM

I'm not a fanboy either way (have both consoles) but Knack is HOFFIFIC and Killzone is pretty, but also pretty bad.....

Please excuse me if I ignore the opinion of someone who just said "hoffific."

#76 Equistina

Equistina

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:31 AM

Its too early to complain about either console, try back in a year.

Equistina.png

#77 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:06 PM

I really dislike new members.  Why do they think they need to come in swinging the biggest dick?  Join the site, be a good steward of the deals and once you are a little established THEN start acting like a dick.

Posted Image

#78 Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag

Run like an antelope out of control!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

I really dislike new members.  Why do they think they need to come in swinging the biggest dick?  Join the site, be a good steward of the deals and once you are a little established THEN start acting like a dick.

+1

#79 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

aCAGdemic Advisor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:39 PM

Ironically, I joined a little over a year or so ago because this was the one place I found that didn't have fanboy babble. Pre-November, this was one of the more mature forums around.

Posted Image

#80 Liquidx01

Liquidx01

I'm a Masshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:44 PM

Ironically, I joined a little over a year or so ago because this was the one place I found that didn't have fanboy babble. Pre-November, this was one of the more mature forums around.

This is why I typically don't read past the first post of a thread in this section. You can't read about people experiences with said deals without having to weed through fanboy bullshit.

#81 Cambot

Cambot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:46 PM

This is why I typically don't read past the first post of a thread in this section. You can't read about people experiences with said deals without having to weed through fanboy bullshit.

Fanboy babble has no fixed address. It shows up everywhere.

#82 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

aCAGdemic Advisor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:48 PM

Yeah, it's unfortunate though. I liked hearing about people's store experience too. Now it's a bunch of Michael Pacter's spouting sales nonsense like they're stock owners. I'm not even sure how they got to this site. It's like they're trolling as a unit.

Posted Image

#83 Camre

Camre

Duke of Earl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:41 PM

So is Skylanders the new Zumba?

#84 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:43 PM

Zumba jokes were old 3 gold boxes ago.

How are these skylanders prices?  Decent or have you guys seen cheaper?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#85 Azuvidexus

Azuvidexus

@azuvidexus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:49 PM

Nothing for me :( Want to buy the South Park game, but I feel it might drop a bit more.

#86 TheGeonaut

TheGeonaut

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:02 PM

Lightcore Countdown just went up for $4.50. In for one. 

#87 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

aCAGdemic Advisor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:13 PM

I fell down the Skylanders hole once with Giants. Promised myself never again. It's so addictive. Complete money drain. Whoever created that is an evil genius.

Posted Image

#88 burritoman

burritoman

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:42 PM

I am going to consider south park for a bit longer. I really want that, lightning returns, and thief, but they will all be $20 soon I bet. Might be 5 or 6 months but I think its gonna happen.

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#89 primalcarnage

primalcarnage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:05 PM

Decided to bite on the OUYA, 30$ off and you also get a 25$ OUYA credit.... sounds like a deal to me. :D

#90 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:26 PM

Ordered Skylanders for gifts.

Posted Image