amazon gold box amazon

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#91 G3 Steve-O

G3 Steve-O

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:43 PM

Decided to bite on the OUYA, 30$ off and you also get a 25$ OUYA credit.... sounds like a deal to me. :D

Do you get an email regarding the $25 credit??? after you order

"The Blackest Eyes. The Devil's Eyes."
- Dr. Loomis - Halloween

#92 ccm0628

ccm0628

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:47 PM

Major Nelson posted some Xbox One deals that are starting this weekend on Xbox Live. It includes Thief for $30 so if Amazon either doesn't include the One version or it doesn't go down to $30 this would be something to look into if you're interested.

#93 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

Major Nelson posted some Xbox One deals that are starting this weekend on Xbox Live. It includes Thief for $30 so if Amazon either doesn't include the One version or it doesn't go down to $30 this would be something to look into if you're interested.

I was mildly interested, thief worth $30?

#94 ccm0628

ccm0628

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:55 PM

Not sure. I was thinking about trying it out. Partly because I'm interested and partly because I want Microsoft to do more deals for recent games more often. I figured supporting this one might help for future sales.

#95 Equistina

Equistina

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:58 PM

I am going to consider south park for a bit longer. I really want that, lightning returns, and thief, but they will all be $20 soon I bet. Might be 5 or 6 months but I think its gonna happen.

the online Mucrosoft store had some crazy sales, lightning returns should be cheap there soon :)

Equistina.png

#96 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:21 PM

I really dislike new members. Why do they think they need to come in swinging the biggest dick? Join the site, be a good steward of the deals and once you are a little established THEN start acting like a dick.

I agree. That one guy joined in Feb and after seeing some of his posts around here I'm convinced he is either a troll or came over here from GameFAQs. I definitely sense a basement dweller neckbeard presence here from a lot of posters compared to how it was back in 2009 when I joined (under my first username).

#97 Amethyst

Amethyst

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:25 PM

Don't even bother with Thief unless it's like $39. Dell already has it on sale right now for $49 with a $25 gift card. 

http://accessories.u...a8zo&AID=361116

#98 hellhunde

hellhunde

Snuffleupagus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

I am going to consider south park for a bit longer. I really want that, lightning returns, and thief, but they will all be $20 soon I bet. Might be 5 or 6 months but I think its gonna happen.

I have a really hard time biting on anything for more than $20 anymore.  My backlog is still sizable and I'm cheap either way.  South Park is on my list of game to pick up from a Gamefly sale.  They've really spoiled me.

#99 mossfan563

mossfan563

CAG 'til I die!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:39 PM

Is FF XIII: Lightning Returns worth it at $39.99?

Posted Image

#100 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:46 PM

Is FF XIII: Lightning Returns worth it at $39.99?

No. I couldn't stand it.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#101 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:50 PM

I would never pay $30 for a game i'm mildly interested in.  That's sounds like a sub-$20 purchase to me.  But maybe I have less time or money than you... :)

#102 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Formely Moose

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:52 PM

Forgot this was going on today, just picked up a preowned thief from gamestop. I will probably finish it and return it this week.

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

Congrats on the booty 

#103 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

Please do moose the game was pretty shite
0843db393346757b68b32a43df88d267_4d9be17

#104 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

Is there a way to play Hay Day on Ouya?

#105 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

guess no one is falling for the gold box these days.  nothing completely claimed so far.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#106 mossfan563

mossfan563

CAG 'til I die!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

So Thief for all platforms is $40 for the gold box deal right now. Worth it?

Posted Image

#107 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

Updated Thief's price. Seems like the only thing worth today are the deals of the day. Don't know about the console, but I've read that South Park game is actually good.

[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

#108 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

I bought Thief for Xbox One for $32 with some left over credit.

#109 burritoman

burritoman

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

I have a really hard time biting on anything for more than $20 anymore.  My backlog is still sizable and I'm cheap either way.  South Park is on my list of game to pick up from a Gamefly sale.  They've really spoiled me.

I actually bit on both. These are 2 games I really want to play. I have been working on XIII-2 for the past couple weeks and I love South Park. I had a bunch of credit saved up. I know I could have waited 3-6 months for 20-30, but I do love these franchises.

I will expedite these to the top of my backlog, because I just really want to play them. All the stuff in my backlog is 4-5 year old PS3 and DS games.

I don't plan on a PS4 soon, and I think there are just 2 more PS3 games I really want, Gamefly will fill in any cracks.

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#110 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Formely Moose

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:56 PM

Updated Thief's price. Seems like the only thing worth today are the deals of the day. Don't know about the console, but I've read that South Park game is actually good.

South Park is buggy as shit. It crashed on me a few times, became completely unresponsive and towards the end of the game it killed me for no reason whatsoever. All that said... I absolutely loved the game and I laughed out loud frequently. I never got bored over the 16 hours I played it and i finished all the side missions. The game is a blast, just beware of the performance issues.

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

Congrats on the booty 

#111 Narukami

Narukami

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:42 AM

I agree. That one guy joined in Feb and after seeing some of his posts around here I'm convinced he is either a troll or came over here from GameFAQs. I definitely sense a basement dweller neckbeard presence here from a lot of posters compared to how it was back in 2009 when I joined (under my first username).

So because I don't like the Xbone and am vocal about it, I am a basement, dwelling neckbeard? Alright, that's it. *cracks whip* Back, back you troll! Back under your bridge! *cracks whip* Get out of here! Back! Trolls aren't welcome here!