[DEAD] Kirb's lowball! ALL PAID ITEMS SHIPPING TODAY! DC# IN OP!

Vulgarism

CAGiversary!
Feedback
415 (100%)
RagabooMustang: Invoice! Paid! Shipped: 1zE864060366592816

Subtotal: $17

Shipping: $18.70

Total: $35.70

TheFizzzzzz: Invoice! Paid! Shipped: 9400 1096 9993 8361 6354 70

Subtotal: $6

Shipping: $3.50

Total: $9.50

thelonepig: Invoice! Paid! Shipped: 9405 5096 9993 8361 6354 80

Subtotal: $18

Shipping: $5.90

Total: $23.90

ltrain23: Invoice! Paid! Shipped: 9400 1096 9993 8361 6355 00

Subtotal: $4

Shipping: $3.30

Total: $7.30

plvl: Invoice! Paid! Shipped: 9400 1096 9993 8361 6354 94 FEEDBACK LEFT!

Subtotal: $6

Shipping: $3.50

Total: $9.50

MasaTFC:

Subtotal: $12

Shipping:

Total:
Mixer23:

Subtotal: $4

Shipping: ?

Total:

VideoGameCollector17: Invoice! Paid! Shipped: 9400 1096 9993 8361 6355 48

Subtotal: $14

Shipping: $2.10

Total: $16.10

ThunderChunky62: Invoice! Paid!

Subtotal: $17

Shipping: $3.30

Total: $20.30

Nate Nanjo: Invoice! Paid!

Subtotal: $15

Shipping: $2.10

Total: $17.10

Goguenator: Invoice! Paid! FEEDBACK LEFT!

• :ps3: Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII-3 - Cloud DLC (courtesy of thelonepig!!!) - $2
               Subtotal: $2

Shipping: NONE!

Total: $2

Last edited by a moderator:
I have returned from the lurking pool!

With a few changes coming soon, I've decided I should start clearing out some of the clutter to make the next steps in life a little easier to complete. The start date and end date are up in the air currently, as I need to find some other stuff to throw in, but it will be coming!

RULES:

START DATE: 03/29/14
END DATE: 04/04/14
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: PP

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00, no $.10 or $.01 bids! With this, bids must start off at $1.
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).

Ending the Auction:
This bad boy will be ending on Friday, April 4th in the early evening. This is how it'll play out:

EST: Between 9:00 and 9:15 PM
CST: Between 8:00 and 8:15 PM
PST: Between 6:00 and 6:15 PM

Once I post, things are wrapped up. No more bids will be accepted unless they are in excess of $100+ the highest bid (I kid, of course.)

SHIPPING: Shipping will be charged as the exact amount from Zip Code 95825. In special cases, like the Diablo and Destiny posters, they will be slightly more expensive to ship due to size and material. I am not a fan of nickel and diming people on shipping to make a few extra bucks in the long run, and all of the shipping material is recycled from past shipments.

ITEMSAll items are in very good condition. ALL ITEMS ARE FROM A NON-SMOKING HOME. Any questions on the condition of any specific item, ask away!

GAMES: 
small slash through Killzone UPC

• :ps4: Killzone: Shadow Fall - $15 Nate Nanjo
  • :ps3: Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII-3 - Cloud DLC (courtesy of thelonepig!!!) - $2 Goguenator

BLUS:

SWAG:

CDs: 

All CDs are in Like New condition and have been played once.

FIGURES: 
Futurama figures include all accessories sealed. The mystery figure is hidden in the very first episode. It is also not a female figure.

Tron Legacy figures include accessories super-glued to the hands for ease of display. They light up too!

Amazing Spider Man Lizard figure has WTF detail! Surprised on the quality of this figure. Very articulate.

POSTERS: 
DESTINY poster: The linked image is only half of the full sized poster. The bottom half is mostly blank minus the ESRB, but unfolded (it had a crease for shipping from the manufacturer, the poster is roughly 55 inches tall.

DIABLO 3 poster: The item is 25" x 10" and made out of very rigid, thick, and sturdy plastic. It has a magnetic border on the back, meaning your fridge can be extra demonic if desired! Because of the shape and material, it cannot be rolled or folded, so shipping may be slightly higher on this item.

EMPTY CASES: 
Instead of bidding on these cases, this is how it works: You put $1 down on the case, it's yours + shipping. No bidding, just the first person to claim them for $1 each gets them. Snag one or snag both!

• Pokemon X
  • Pokemon White Version 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, so the list is mostly finalized. May end up tossing in an extra item or two here or there, but that is mainly how it is looking.

So, I am not one to jumpstart anything, but today is special. It's officially been three years today since I made my trip out to California. It was a decision that had been completely planned and executed in the span of one month, and I know many CAGs know about it. So, in honor, LET'S LOWBALL AND SNOWBALL!

AUCTION START!

- Super Mario 3D World blue kitty ears - $4

- Ember the Dragon Emerald Green Hometown Story plushie #1! - $4

- Ember the Dragon Emerald Green Hometown Story plushie #2! - $4

- Jack Skellington Disney Infinity Figure MIB - $4

Currently at work, I will update the op in about 90 minutes. Thank you all for the bids, it's already doing better than I had anticipated!

Kirby - add this to your list:

:ps3: Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII-3 - Cloud DLC

It's $3.99 on PSN, so here's someone's chance to get it as low as $1! Code will be PM'ed (no shipping cost).

All of the bids updated, added TLP's gracious gift (which must be his way of saying sorry for accusing me of smelling bad!) 

bread's done
Back