Titanfall PC Origin Key $39.99 on eBay

luck3yone

CAGiversary!
Hi guys - long time member yet First time posting anything. I'm guessing there are others out there who have been anxiously waiting for a better price on Titanfall for PC like me, so thought I would share this. Just picked up a copy of Titanfall from this listing and everything was legit. The game activated fine on Origin and I'm doing the massive install now. Thought I would share this with fellow CAGS who may be looking for this bargain. $20 off is best i've seen so far and probably the best it will get for a while.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TITANFALL-for-Origin-PC-Download-Key-Region-Free-ENG-Same-day-delivery-/261431389818?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cde866e7a

I got one, I will let you know guys. I shall be able to let you know in a few hours. 15 sold in 24 hours

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys - long time member yet First time posting anything. I'm guessing there are others out there who have been anxiously waiting for a better price on Titanfall for PC like me, so thought I would share this. Just picked up a copy of Titanfall from this listing and everything was legit. The game activated fine on Origin and I'm doing the massive install now. Thought I would share this with fellow CAGS who may be looking for this bargain. $20 off is best i've seen so far and probably the best it will get for a while.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TITANFALL-for-Origin-PC-Download-Key-Region-Free-ENG-Same-day-delivery-/261431389818?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cde866e7a
For those who don't know....

Titanfall PC is 49.9 GB in size.

35 GB or so of that is uncompressed audio-files.

"So-called" explanation here:

http://www.shacknews.com/article/83472/titanfalls-massive-pc-install-explained

Hey, I won my copy of Titanfall PC right before release from a contest when EA's Peter Moore was giving Titanfall PC codes away, if you got his trivia question right and answered it right before anyone else.

{shrug}

Sure beats spending money on the game. ;)

We had to remove this listing, and the item is no longer available. We do our best to make sure listings that may not comply with our policies don't appear on eBay. Because millions of items are listed every day, occasionally a noncompliant item could appear on our site.   

The most common reasons we remove listings are:
-- The item isn't allowed on eBay or can only be listed under certain conditions.
-- The listing or item may have violated the intellectual property rights of others. 

What to do now:

If you won the item and haven't paid yet:
-- This transaction is now canceled. You don't need to pay for the item.

If you won the item and already paid:
-- Don't worry -- your item should still arrive. 
-- If you have any questions about the transaction or delivery, check the shipment tracking if it's available. Contact your seller for more information. 
-- If you don't receive the item, or if the item arrives in significantly different condition than it was described, your purchase price plus original shipping may be covered by Buyer Protection:

We had to remove this listing, and the item is no longer available. We do our best to make sure listings that may not comply with our policies don't appear on eBay. Because millions of items are listed every day, occasionally a noncompliant item could appear on our site. The most common reasons we remove listings are:whistle2:- The item isn't allowed on eBay or can only be listed under certain conditions.-- The listing or item may have violated the intellectual property rights of others. What to do now:If you won the item and haven't paid yet:whistle2:- This transaction is now canceled. You don't need to pay for the item.If you won the item and already paid:whistle2:- Don't worry -- your item should still arrive. -- If you have any questions about the transaction or delivery, check the shipment tracking if it's available. Contact your seller for more information. -- If you don't receive the item, or if the item arrives in significantly different condition than it was described, your purchase price plus original shipping may be covered by Buyer Protection:
I thought it sounded shady. Most people should understand by now, use only reputable sellers on eBay or the web. Otherwise you risk getting burned, or possibly supporting criminal enterprises.

bread's done
Back