Skyrim: Legendary Edition (XBOX 360/PS3/PC) $24.99 @ Amazon.com

Thanks, OP! Just as an FYI, all of your links go to the 360 version.

I'm not sure how to react to this...I spent 40+ hours playing Skyrim on :360: and I have all of the DLC there, but I've become more of a PS3 gamer (I haven't used my 360 in nearly 10 months). Do I cave on the PS3 version and thereby "waste" all the time I put into the 360 version...? :whistle2:k

I think I spent almost as much time on the Morrowind Island as I did in the regular game, lol.  AWESOME DLC with this one.  Well worth it I got it for $20 over Black Friday.

I think I spent almost as much time on the Morrowind Island as I did in the regular game, lol. AWESOME DLC with this one. Well worth it I got it for $20 over Black Friday.
Thanks for mentioning the $20 price. I could've sworn I only paid $20, too, but when I check the amazon price trackers it doesn't show the $20 price at all for this game even though it does show the Black Friday prices for other items.

I'm not sure how to react to this...I spent 40+ hours playing Skyrim on :360: and I have all of the DLC there, but I've become more of a PS3 gamer (I haven't used my 360 in nearly 10 months). Do I cave on the PS3 version and thereby "waste" all the time I put into the 360 version...? :whistle2:kThan
Thanks! The links have been corrected.

I'm not sure how to react to this...I spent 40+ hours playing Skyrim on :360: and I have all of the DLC there, but I've become more of a PS3 gamer (I haven't used my 360 in nearly 10 months). Do I cave on the PS3 version and thereby "waste" all the time I put into the 360 version...? :whistle2:k
I'll be the voice of reason and say no. Save your money and spend your time instead on the free PS+ games that you lucky PS3 owners get.

I'll be the voice of reason and say no. Save your money and spend your time instead on the free PS+ games that you lucky PS3 owners get.
I agree, dont do it. Maybe if you were going to get it for the PC because of mods but other than that, you're 360 version is just fine.

Save your cash. It runs like arse on playstation like nearly every Bethesda game.

Save your cash. It runs like arse on playstation like nearly every Bethesda game.
I bought the original on release and put 120 hours in on my ps3 and never had any issues. I also bought the CE for the xbox because the dlc came out for that system first and put around 60 hours in on that console with no issues.

Well might as well get it. Been holding off forever and it's not going to get any cheaper than that since Wal-Mart is already selling it for 30 now. It will join my growing backlog but cheap is cheap and you gotta take what you can get lol.

Did they ever fix Skyrim on PS3?
I got the latest patch, all the DLC...I have run into the occasional loading screen hangup (and with any Bethesda game, routine saves are mandatory). The Dragonborn DLC ran slow on a 5400RPM HDD...it was a bit better on a 7200RPM HDD, but it is to be expected since the game itself is on disk and runs nicely but the DLC and patch load from the HDD.

I regret never getting the anthology for $25 over Black Friday.  This deal seems shitty in comparison.

***Edit NEVERMIND!!  Anthology is $30 for PC on Amazon but is heavily backordered, gladly ordered!***

Last edited by a moderator:
PM'd at BB and got 20% off the price with GCU. Thanks OP, wanted to pick this up but was waiting for a better price.
I was gonna go to BB to PM this. PMs aren't usually affected by GCU...but I can see if I can find a cashier who can let it go for 20% less. Pretend I am stupid and nice and hope I can get it for $20. :) Will find out in a few.

I was gonna go to BB to PM this. PMs aren't usually affected by GCU...but I can see if I can find a cashier who can let it go for 20% less. Pretend I am stupid and nice and hope I can get it for $20. :) Will find out in a few.
It's on sale for the same price right now at Best Buy. No price match needed.

It's on sale for the same price right now at Best Buy. No price match needed.
Wait what? >> I just went in yesterday and the price was $40 before the PM. I have the receipt to prove it too. But...I didn't open the first copy I got yet. So I'll go in today, re-buy it at $20 with my GCU on a new receipt. Then, return the one I spent $25 on. Unless I can go in there, get them to look up my receipt yesterday and then do a change-over so I can get my $5 back. We will see today.

Wait what? >> I just went in yesterday and the price was $40 before the PM. I have the receipt to prove it too. But...I didn't open the first copy I got yet. So I'll go in today, re-buy it at $20 with my GCU on a new receipt. Then, return the one I spent $25 on. Unless I can go in there, get them to look up my receipt yesterday and then do a change-over so I can get my $5 back. We will see today.
IIRC, Best Buy does post-purchase PMs if it's within 15 days and the lower price is at Best Buy themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
IIRC, Best Buy does post-purchase PMs if it's within 15 days and the lower price is at Best Buy themselves.
Yup, they did. Just got back and got my $5 back. Gotta love a BB across from the workplace. Now I feel like $20 is worth the whole Skyrim set. :) Now I am tempted to go use this $5 and another $5 to get New Vegas UE for PS3. But I know it's gonna run worse than FO3 did...what do you guys think?

bread's done
Back