Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

*ALIVE* K-Mart: $10 to $20 back in points for SYWR members on online preorders for Pokemon, SSB4, COD, Destiny, AC Unity, Splatoon, and A LOT MORE!

kmart shopyourwayrewards watch dogs mario kart 8 destiny drive club the evil within wolfenstein call of duty super smash bros

• Please log in to reply
556 replies to this topic

#541 segasonic128

segasonic128

Segasonic

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:59 PM

yes, looks like all the $20 preorder points are GONE!     it was great while it lasted!

#542 neonlights326

neonlights326

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

RIP preorders

crying-indian.gif

#543 OldSchoolGaming4Life

OldSchoolGaming4Life

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:52 PM

RIP preorders

crying-indian.gif

lol

3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996
NNID: OldSchoolGaming
PSN: C90sRetroGaming
Youtube: http://www.youtube.c...hoolGaming4Life

GameFaq's: 90sRetroGaming
Feel free to add me! PM or comment on my page to add! :)

#544 kelo360

kelo360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:18 AM

Do you think existing preorders will be cancelled?

#545 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

Do you think existing preorders will be cancelled?

they are probably having problems getting enough games to cover their orders. they are constantly closing stores and im sure their line of credit is being crunched. id imagine any orders getting a ton of points back or using extra coupons, anything that stands out, will probably get the ax. but probably not until well after the games are released.

#546 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:55 PM

RIP preorders

crying-indian.gif

Well damn. Looks like I'm going to have to seriously consider GCU next year. RIP

#547 saringhat

saringhat

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:29 AM

Them tears

#548 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:38 AM

Yeah, damn...I really just started utilizing SYWR properly. I used it to get UFC and Madden, but was hoping to parlay that into NHL and Forza Horizon 2. I'll tell ya, freaking free enterprise is really starting to get depressing. Anybody that actually offers customers legitimate incentives to shop there ends up going out of business.

#549 bigsgg

bigsgg

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:59 PM

The bonus points are back for preorders! Check it out!

http://www.kmart.com...34646?adCell=WF

#550 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:04 PM

A lot of people on SD are saying what Twitter said... because the bonus points expire 9/30, you won't get your points if Sears/Kmart doesn't charge your card/ship your game by then. And people are also saying shipping takes a few days and given that HW comes out on 9/26, it might not ship until after 9/30. 

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#551 JohnnySucco

JohnnySucco

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:16 PM

A lot of people on SD are saying what Twitter said... because the bonus points expire 9/30, you won't get your points if Sears/Kmart doesn't charge your card/ship your game by then. And people are also saying shipping takes a few days and given that HW comes out on 9/26, it might not ship until after 9/30. 

I'm not sure what you are talking about.  With this deal the points are supposed to expire 2 weeks from issue date.  The issue date would be the date that the product ships.  I've had two pre-orders this year that have been released.  Last of Us Remastered which shipped 2 days after release and the points were issued on that date with a two week expiration time (can't use them for another pre-order unless the pre-order ships before they expire but you can simply roll the points over on items making the items one cent out of pocket and extending the expiration date) and my other pre-order was Madden 15 for PS4 which still hasn't shipped.  I contacted customer service yesterday and they sent an elevated case to the shipping department and gave me a $10 refund.  I am anticipating the points being issued when it ships but if not call I'll call the Shop Your Way Rewards customer service.  You can read all sorts of nightmare stories online about them but the few issues I have had were quickly resolved with a simple phone call (I do treat customer service reps kindly and with respect though unlike many).  Just keep screen prints of all purchases which show the points promised in case it comes to that.   As long as you don't need the game on release day there isn't a better free program for pre-ordering games.   With coupons I've been able to get $5-$10 off of the retail cost of games and then at minimum $30 in points back per game.   Just be patient and not afraid to call if an issue arises. 

#552 neonlights326

neonlights326

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:34 PM

The bonus points are back for preorders! Check it out!

http://www.kmart.com...34646?adCell=WF

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll fix the OP and the title in a bit.

#553 ZedAFK

ZedAFK

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:06 AM

Dragon Age ain't working for me have you guys had any luck?

#554 rlse9

rlse9

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:24 AM

I order Smash Bros for Wii U.  I'm expecting the order to get cancelled, but hopefully the customer service people will handle it well like they did with my cancelled Mario Kart pre-order and manually adjust it after re-ordering.

Now Playing:

:wiiu: Mass Effect 3, Super Mario World, FIFA 13

#555 chewy6805

chewy6805

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:52 PM

I just realized it's giving me $25 in points instead of the $20 it says, so I guess that is negating the other coupons somehow.  I can't add them manually or automatically.  I'll probably skip this and stick with my Best Buy pre-order (20% off plus $10 rewards) unless I can figure out how to get those extra coupons applied.  This is a great deal either way - especially if you don't have the Best Buy GCU benefits available.

Also, for those of you who care about the actual release date, I pre-ordered ordered Titanfall from Kmart and got it the Thursday after it came out which is not too bad, but definitely not release day delivery.

Stick to you best buy. Kmart does not ship out the pre orders. I waited two weeks for the last of us, and had to cancel. I am still waiting for madden 15. Probably will never be delivered either. Worst part is, you call and no one help. You just receive an email 2 days later that says it should be delivered soon.

#556 chewy6805

chewy6805

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:53 PM

Ah, got it, thanks.  If shipping isn't terrible I may still go for it (assuming it isn't free after applying the coupons).
Thanks again guys.

Do not use Kmart. Kmart does not ship out the pre orders. I waited two weeks for the last of us, and had to cancel. I am still waiting for madden 15. Probably will never be delivered either. Worst part is, you call and no one help. You just receive an email 2 days later that says it should be delivered soon.

#557 chewy6805

chewy6805

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:54 PM

yes, looks like all the $20 preorder points are GONE!     it was great while it lasted!

Was not great. They hardly shipped any of the games I ordered and make you wait weeks to get an answer on why. Or they cancel them and you never get the games anyways.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kmart, shopyourwayrewards, watch dogs, mario kart 8, destiny, drive club, the evil within, wolfenstein, call of duty, super smash bros