* * * * - 6 votes

*ALIVE* K-Mart: $10 to $20 back in points for SYWR members on online preorders for Pokemon, SSB4, COD, Destiny, AC Unity, Splatoon, and A LOT MORE!

kmart shopyourwayrewards watch dogs mario kart 8 destiny drive club the evil within wolfenstein call of duty super smash bros

#61 duderanch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   203 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

duderanch

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:29 AM

I had $7.40 in points to use, so I ended up paying $52.59+tax and I earned 35.53 in points. Thanks op!

#62 Hip Hop   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1714 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:48 AM

Signed up to the free account and UPS is their shipping method, so I am definitely in.

$65 total minus the $35 on coupons = $30 for a Nintendo game? Not bad.

#63 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:06 AM

Anyone know when these points become available, and more importantly, when they EXPIRE?1?1?!

im surprised no one has answered your question yet, seems like a really good question

#64 hauz20   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   898 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:52 AM

@twitter (and Twitter's other brother, Twitter) the points are usually finalized to your account when the order finalizes. As far as expiration goes, the points gained from my Titanfall preorder at Kmart are set to expire at the end of the month. So for those planning on saving them up for Smash Bros ....

#65 elmetfano   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   70 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

elmetfano

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:27 PM

@twitter (and Twitter's other brother, Twitter) the points are usually finalized to your account when the order finalizes. As far as expiration goes, the points gained from my Titanfall preorder at Kmart are set to expire at the end of the month. So for those planning on saving them up for Smash Bros ....

I was reading up on SYWR Yesterday and i swore i saw that points dont expire until one year after they are obtained

#66 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3446 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:33 PM

I was reading up on SYWR Yesterday and i swore i saw that points dont expire until one year after they are obtained

From what I can tell, my Titanfall points don't expire until sometime after December 31st.

I finally got an extra $10 rewards points coupon to apply for the $35 rewards back but then the final checkout somehow changed it to $30.  It's still a great deal.  Also, it wouldn't let me use a gift card for the payment.  Very odd stuff, but that just seems to be typical Kmart quirkiness.

#67 leungw   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   114 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:44 PM

MK8 out of stock already....   :cry:

#68 stewie75  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:46 PM

this basically comes out to crossbuying at around 75. not bad.

#69 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36990 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:12 PM

You have Slickdeals to thank for that. :roll:

Guest_rcerboss_*

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:09 PM

I usually don't preorder..... does this happen often for non-CEs?  I don't think I've ever heard of anybody running out of pre-orders before..... just Gamestop taking more pre-orders than they can fill  :???:

#71 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36990 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:13 PM

I usually don't preorder..... does this happen often?  I don't think I've ever heard of anybody running out of pre-orders before..... just Gamestop taking more pre-orders than they can fill  :???:

Maybe Kmart has a set number of copies that'll be allocated to them, and thanks to CAG and Slickdeals, they reached that number already?

#72 kelo360   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1729 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:17 PM

This deal is dead for me - no bonus points for the preorders.

#73 Chaosgamer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   447 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Chaosgamer

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:30 PM

Awesome deal, just used $6 in points & getting $35 back gonna prolly use it on destiny

#74 Gareee   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   500 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:41 PM

I plan on using the points to catch up and buy Donkey Kong. I assume the points don't actually hit until they charge your card for the shipment. We have plenty to play in the backlog till then.

#75 xFatalFlaw   Dango Daikazoku! CAGiversary!   1450 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

xFatalFlaw

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:52 PM

Don't fret because it will most likely come back in stock again. Same thing happened with Titanfall before it came out (and the 360 version). Just keep on the lookout and it will come back. Still have 2 months till the game is released so..

#76 Livelongdienever  

Livelongdienever

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:00 PM

Did anybody who preordered get their points right away?

Guest_rcerboss_*

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

Did anybody who preordered get their points right away?

Nope, mine are pending.  Which is the way it should be.  No way any store would let you cancel your pre-order and walk away with $25-$35 in free credit.  

If it's anything like Best Buy you won't get a damn thing until the return window for whatever game you ordered closes.  The points should be credited after that.  From what I've read I'd assume K-mart works the same way?

This deal is dead for me - no bonus points for the preorders.

I'm still seeing it for Watch Dogs and Destiny...

#78 kelo360   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1729 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:18 PM

Maybe I need to create a new account. They were giving me 16 off in shop points and only 10 back in reward points for watch dogs ps4.

#79 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3446 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:24 PM

Nope, mine are pending.  Which is the way it should be.  No way any store would let you cancel your pre-order and walk away with $25-$35 in free credit.  

If it's anything like Best Buy you won't get a damn thing until the return window for whatever game you ordered closes.  The points should be credited after that.  From what I've read I'd assume K-mart works the same way?

I'm still seeing it for Watch Dogs and Destiny...

My points for Titanfall were applied to my account immediately upon shipping.

#80 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:59 PM

So we dont get the points till the game ships? I want to use it on the next Kirby game

#81 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:01 PM

Don't fret because it will most likely come back in stock again. Same thing happened with Titanfall before it came out (and the 360 version). Just keep on the lookout and it will come back. Still have 2 months till the game is released so..

You think this deal will stay after 2 months?

#82 Hip Hop   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1714 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

You think this deal will stay after 2 months?

The $20 might stay there, but if you wanted that plus the $5 + $10 coupon that goes along with it, they might not be there anymore, they do expire I'm assuming.

#83 SonicGamer   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   998 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:13 AM

i ended up getting 35 back on mario kart 8 well will when the game releases

#84 SonicGamer   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   998 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:16 AM

You have Slickdeals to thank for that. :roll:

i found out about it through slick deals and got it sooooooo.............

#85 xFatalFlaw   Dango Daikazoku! CAGiversary!   1450 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

xFatalFlaw

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:34 AM

The $20 might stay there, but if you wanted that plus the $5 + $10 coupon that goes along with it, they might not be there anymore, they do expire I'm assuming.

They do expire but sometimes those coupons rollover.

#86 CaseX   CAG addict CAGiversary!   2113 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:20 AM

Did anyone get an email confirming their pre-order yet?  I printed the on-screen receipt and the pre-order shows up under Orders when I log in, but I'm surprised they didn't also send an email like most places, to confirm that you've made the order.

#87 SonicGamer   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   998 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:37 PM

Did anyone get an email confirming their pre-order yet? I printed the on-screen receipt and the pre-order shows up under Orders when I log in, but I'm surprised they didn't also send an email like most places, to confirm that you've made the order.

Nope no email here either guess I
We don't get an email till they ship

#88 kelo360   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1729 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:01 PM

Yes I did not get an email either. We'll see how this Kmart experience goes...

#89 rlse9   Changos! CAGiversary!   945 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:14 PM

Did anyone get an email confirming their pre-order yet?  I printed the on-screen receipt and the pre-order shows up under Orders when I log in, but I'm surprised they didn't also send an email like most places, to confirm that you've made the order.

I got an email shortly after submitting the order with the subject "Your kmart.com order is processing" which has a receipt in it.  It lists the expected arrival date as 5/19 for some reason but other than that everything is correct.

#90 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

I got an email shortly after submitting the order with the subject "Your kmart.com order is processing" which has a receipt in it.  It lists the expected arrival date as 5/19 for some reason but other than that everything is correct.

same here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kmart, shopyourwayrewards, watch dogs, mario kart 8, destiny, drive club, the evil within, wolfenstein, call of duty, super smash bros