Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

K-Mart: $10 to $20 back in points for SYWR members on online preorders for Pokemon, SSB4, COD, Destiny, ESO, Madden, Splatoon, and A LOT MORE!

kmart shopyourwayrewards watch dogs mario kart 8 destiny drive club the evil within elder scrolls online wolfenstein

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#1 neonlights326

neonlights326

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:38 PM

cagkmart_zps8b3673f1.png

http://www.kmart.com...34646?adCell=WF

Games are:

Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire (3DS): $39.99 +$10 back in points 

Pokemon: Omega Ruby (3DS): $39.99 +$10 back in points 

Bayonetta 2 (Wii U): $59.99 +$20 back in points 

Broshi's Woolly World (Wii U): $59.99 +$20 back in points 

Captain Falcon's Treasure Tracker (Wii U): $59.99 +$20 back in points 

Code Name: S.T.E.A.M (3DS): $39.99 +$10 back in points 

Fantasy Life (3DS): $39.99 +$10 back in points 

Fossil Fighters: Froutier (3DS): $39.99 +$10 back in points 

Mario Party 10 (Wii U): $59.99 +$20 back in points 

Pokemon: Art Academy (3DS): $39.99 +$10 back in points 

Splatoon (Wii U): $59.99 +$20 back in points 

Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U): $59.99 +$20 back in points 

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (Wii U): $59.99 +$20 back in points 

Harem Warriors (Wii U): $59.99 +$20 back in points 

Lords of the Fallen (PS4): $59.99 +$20 back in points

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (360, One, PS3, PS4): $59.99 +$20 back in points 

The Order: 1886 (PS4): $59.99 +$20 back in points 
Super Bash Sisters for Wii U (Wii U): $59.99 +$20 back in points 
Super Bash Sisters for 3DS (3DS): $39.99 +$10 back in points 
Madden 15 (360, One, PS3, PS4): $59.99 +$20 back in points 
NBA 2K15 (360, One, PS3, PS4): $59.99 +$20 back in points 
Lords of the Fallen (PS4): $59.99 +$20 back in points 
Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3): $59.99 +$10 back in points 
Alien: Isolation (360, One, PS3, PS4): $59.99 +$20 back in points 
Evolve (One, PS4): $59.99 +$20 back in points 

Destiny (360, One, PS3, PS4): $59.99 +$20 back in points 

The Evil Within (360, One, PS3, PS4): $59.99 +$20 back in points 

Elder Scrolls Online (One, PS4): $59.99 +$20 back in points 

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4): $59.99 +$20 back in points 

Drive Club (PS4): $59.99 +$20 back in points

Wolfenstein: The New Order (360, One, PS3, PS4): $59.99 +$20 back in points
Watch Dogs (360, One, PS3, PS4): $59.99 +$20 back in points

Titanfall (360): $59.99 +$20 back in points

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U): $59.99 +$20 back in points 
UFC (One, PS4): $59.99 +$20 back in points

If you are a SYWR member you might also be able to use the coupons found at http://www.shopyourway.com/ and get extra points back on top of the $20 for the preorder.  I ended up getting $35 back on MK8.

WARNING: DO NOT USE EXPIRING POINTS ON A PREORDER OR ELSE IT WILL GET CANCELED!!!

WARNING: DO NOT USE SYWR POINTS ON MULTIPLE ORDER AT THE SAME TIME OR THEY WILL ALL GET CANCELED EXCEPT FOR THE EARLIEST RELEASE

:grouphug:

#2 BingoBrown

BingoBrown

Master Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:48 PM

Nice.  I got a surprise $5 off and am getting $25 back in rewards on MK8.

#3 OtakuFerret

OtakuFerret

Salty Scrub

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:01 PM

If you are a SYWR member you might also be able to use the coupons found at http://www.shopyourway.com/ and get extra points back on top of the $20 for the preorder.  I ended up getting $35 back on MK8.

What are some of the other coupons you stacked?  I'm a SYWR member but only use it with videogame deals I find on CAG :-P

Posted Image

#4 neonlights326

neonlights326

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:09 PM

What are some of the other coupons you stacked?  I'm a SYWR member but only use it with videogame deals I find on CAG :-P

There is a coupon automatically applied that adds $5 for purchases over $50.  The other $10 came from a "$10 back in points on your next purchase of $50 or more" coupon. There is also a "Get $10 in points when you spend $30 or more at Sears or Kmart, in-store and online!" coupon that can be used.

The coupons have to be applied manually.  At the top next to however many points you have it should show how many coupons you have.  Click on that and apply whichever one you feel like.  

#5 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

Score!  Got the $35 back too... MK8 for only $25 (I count it as that since we'll definitely spent the $35 back on something worthwhile like diapers or something) is a pretty sweet deal!  This game and my kids loving to play the Zelda Nintendo Land game are the only reason I'm even holding on to my Wii U.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#6 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:27 PM

when does kmart charge?

Selling GTA V and Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#7 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:33 PM

It's not letting me apply the other coupons for $5 off $50 or $10 back on a $50 purchase.  Any advice on how to apply it?

#8 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:34 PM

It's not letting me apply the other coupons for $5 off $50 or $10 back on a $50 purchase.  Any advice on how to apply it?

You can't apply two yourself I don't think...  The $5 back should be automatic and then I manually applied the code for the $10 back off $50.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#9 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:45 PM

You can't apply two yourself I don't think...  The $5 back should be automatic and then I manually applied the code for the $10 back off $50.

I just realized it's giving me $25 in points instead of the $20 it says, so I guess that is negating the other coupons somehow.  I can't add them manually or automatically.  I'll probably skip this and stick with my Best Buy pre-order (20% off plus $10 rewards) unless I can figure out how to get those extra coupons applied.  This is a great deal either way - especially if you don't have the Best Buy GCU benefits available.

Also, for those of you who care about the actual release date, I pre-ordered ordered Titanfall from Kmart and got it the Thursday after it came out which is not too bad, but definitely not release day delivery.

#10 RoMee

RoMee

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:12 PM

Thank you OP!

I got $37 in points

067568cb-618c-463b-ad95-9526e3fc91a0.png

#11 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:29 PM

Thanks OP. Best deal ever for Mario Kart 8. Earned a total of $35 in points ($20 for preorder, $10 for 10 off 50, and automatic $5 points earned) which I'll put to good use. Also signed up for Max shipping which offers 90 days trial which includes free shipping and it don't automatically renew so don't have to worry about being charged after the trial. I'll probably use the points on donkey kong tropical freeze or infamous second son.

#12 hauz20

hauz20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:48 PM

I preordered Titanfall and got it on release day. But they did ship it from only about 250 miles away ...

I was going to stop using Kmart, since my local store is a cesspool, but I couldn't resist MK.

#13 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

Score!  Got the $35 back too... MK8 for only $25 (I count it as that since we'll definitely spent the $35 back on something worthwhile like diapers or something) is a pretty sweet deal!  This game and my kids loving to play the Zelda Nintendo Land game are the only reason I'm even holding on to my Wii U.

Right, because Nintendo Land is the only good game on Wii U...

#14 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:04 PM

I still don't understand how you guys are getting more than $25 back in rewards.  It gives me $25.60 automatically and then won't allow me to apply the $5 off or the $10 rewards coupons.  I'm ordering for PS4.  Could it be a console specific issue?

#15 Explicit

Explicit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:12 PM

I just realized it's giving me $25 in points instead of the $20 it says, so I guess that is negating the other coupons somehow. I can't add them manually or automatically. I'll probably skip this and stick with my Best Buy pre-order (20% off plus $10 rewards) unless I can figure out how to get those extra coupons applied. This is a great deal either way - especially if you don't have the Best Buy GCU benefits available.

Also, for those of you who care about the actual release date, I pre-ordered ordered Titanfall from Kmart and got it the Thursday after it came out which is not too bad, but definitely not release day delivery.

Where are you getting the $10 reward for pre-ordering MK8 at BBY? From what I've seen they aren't offering that game in that deal.

PSN ID: Xplicit84

Xbox Live: Explicit84

NNID: Explicit

3DS Friend Codes: 4484-9799-5674 - ACNL Boxden

1693-1437-8788 - ACNL Yolovile

1719-3521-7445 - All other 3DS games

#16 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

Where are you getting the $10 reward for pre-ordering MK8 at BBY? From what I've seen they aren't offering that game in that deal.

He's likely referring to Watch Dogs.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#17 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:26 PM

I never referred to any specific game, but in my head I was referring to both Watchdogs and Destiny.  Sorry for the confusion.

#18 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:42 PM

Thanks, OP--I preordered MK8 like most of the other CAGs in this thread (:razz:) and got $35 in points back. :D/

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

#19 Gareee

Gareee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:43 PM

I don't see anything beyond $25.60 either

EDIT: I did find a $10 coupon, so I can get the $35 back.

#20 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:47 PM

I don't see anything beyond $25.60 either

There should be a "Redeem ShopYourWay coupons" (or whatever) option on the right side of your cart page amongst your subtotal. Click that and (assuming you "loaded" the coupon for $10-in-points back) you should be able to add it. I finally noticed that after wondering why it wasn't higher than $25.60, and redeeming the coupon bumped it up to $35.60.

Cloud_Squall78.png

#21 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:48 PM

Thanks OP!!! To those who are having trouble, after you have added MK8 to your cart and have signed in you want to view your cart and find the link under the box where you can enter a promo code on the right side of the page click on that link it says "Apply My SHOP YOUR WAY Coupons". When that opens read the text and click "Deals Center". From there you will see a coupon that says $10 off your next purchase that you can load into your coupons page. You then have to go back to your cart and apply the coupon. Then you will get your $35.60 back in rewards. The coupon wasnt showing up automatically for me either so this is what I did and it worked. Hopefully this helps someone. 

#22 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:48 PM

i dont shop at kmart much but im tempted to do only one pre order+cancel
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#23 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:51 PM

i dont shop at kmart much but im tempted to do only one pre order+cancel

Why cancel? :???:

Cloud_Squall78.png

#24 Explicit

Explicit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:58 PM

I never referred to any specific game, but in my head I was referring to both Watchdogs and Destiny. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh ok. I was gonna say with GCU, preordering from BBY would be the way to go if they include a $10 certificate.

PSN ID: Xplicit84

Xbox Live: Explicit84

NNID: Explicit

3DS Friend Codes: 4484-9799-5674 - ACNL Boxden

1693-1437-8788 - ACNL Yolovile

1719-3521-7445 - All other 3DS games

#25 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:09 PM

Oh ok. I was gonna say with GCU, preordering from BBY would be the way to go if they include a $10 certificate.

If Mario Kart 8 was part of that promo, I wouldn't be in this thread. :booty:

Cloud_Squall78.png

#26 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

god-fucking-damnett Neon.  Fine.  After all this resistance I reckon I will pre-order Mario Kart 8 when I get home (not gonna even try on my phone lol) but this is sending me straight to the poorhouse  :twoguns:

First a few questions if someone would be so kind:

This SYWR membership is free right? 

What are these points you get back?  They look like the same thing as the Best Buy rewardzone coupons, so they are basically like gift cards right?

Can I do in-store pickup?

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#27 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

The points aren't like gift cards. They automatically become like coupon discounts depending on your balance.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#28 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:14 PM

god-fucking-damnett Neon.  Fine.  After all this resistance I reckon I will pre-order Mario Kart 8 but this is sending me straight to the poorhouse  :twoguns:

First a few questions if someone would be so kind:

This SYWR membership is free right? 

What are these points you get back?  They look like the same thing as the Best Buy rewardzone coupons, so they are basically like gift cards right?

Can I do in-store pickup?

1. Yes.

2. You spend SYWR points on stuff at Kmart and Sears (and other stores, too, I think), and you can use them online, as well. They are a lot like Best Buy certificates, now that you mention it, but they're not like gift cards because they can lower your subtotal and therefore amount of tax you pay.

3. No, shipping only, as far as I can tell.

Cloud_Squall78.png

#29 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:14 PM

The points aren't like gift cards. They automatically become like coupon discounts depending on your balance.

But they can be applied to anything in store right?  Like the Best Buy RewardZone certs?  Or am I missing something?

Thanks for the help btw.

Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

#30 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:15 PM

1. Yes.

2. You spend SYWR points on stuff at Kmart and Sears (and other stores, too, I think), and you can use them online, as well. They are a lot like Best Buy certificates, now that you mention it.

3. No, shipping only, as far as I can tell.

Ah, got it, thanks.  If shipping isn't terrible I may still go for it (assuming it isn't free after applying the coupons).
Thanks again guys.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kmart, shopyourwayrewards, watch dogs, mario kart 8, destiny, drive club, the evil within, elder scrolls online, wolfenstein