Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

K-Mart: $10 to $20 back in points for SYWR members on online preorders for Pokemon, SSB4, COD, Destiny, ESO, Madden, Splatoon, and A LOT MORE!

kmart shopyourwayrewards watch dogs mario kart 8 destiny drive club the evil within elder scrolls online wolfenstein

• Please log in to reply
531 replies to this topic

#31 hulk409

hulk409

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:27 PM

Ordered MK8.  Thanks a lot OP.

#32 Gareee

Gareee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

OMG, what an ordering nightmare! I try to place the order, and the website won't accept my sears card info as valid.

I call the number at the bottom of the cart for placing the order assistance, and they want to send me a life alert thing, and an offer of $2 for a $100 gift card redeemable at choice locations.. BUT I get NO customer service for the order. So I try again figuring I must have mis dialed the number, and get the same crap.

I finally open a new tab, and get the phone number off a different support page, and get someone on the phone who can't quite grasp my name spelling and address, even though he supposedly has my account pulled up on his computer.

20 minutes later, I finally manage to get him to place the order properly.

No wonder Sears and kmart are on the verge of extinction! LOL!

Thanks to the OP for the head's up on this!

#33 omargm

omargm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

Thanks, i got $35 back in points that i will use for smash brothers :D
Solo Quiero - Omar Garibay (Aztlan Cloud) Listen on Soundcloud.com

#34 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

do you have to pay the full amount before getting the credit ? i could use it towards mlb 14 on ps4
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#35 kelo360

kelo360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:49 PM

I'm also having order issues they won't accept my shop your way account info and the system won't recognize my password. Maybe it's because I'm on mobile?

#36 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:50 PM

Tempted. Have $10 in points so it'll be $50 then I'll get $30 back in points with coupons.

663892.png?17663317

#37 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

After the crap I went through with the last pre-order promo for Titanfall, I'd rather not pre-order from them every again. Good deal for those with points and coupons though.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#38 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:03 PM

But they can be applied to anything in store right? Like the Best Buy RewardZone certs? Or am I missing something?

Thanks for the help btw.

I haven't used them on gift cards, but they should work on anything from a bag of chips to a plasma TV.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#39 Agadama

Agadama

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:20 PM

I haven't used them on gift cards, but they should work on anything from a bag of chips to a plasma TV.

As long as it's sold by K-mart or Sears. Not by anyone else in their marketplace.

#40 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:25 PM

As long as it's sold by K-mart or Sears. Not by anyone else in their marketplace.

Yeah, but the question was about the store. I'm sure he knows where it applies but the problem is to what it applies.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#41 KumaBear

KumaBear

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:13 PM

Thanks for the heads up OP. Got $35.00 back on Mario Kart 8. Hopefully they do the same for Smash Bros. when it comes closer to release.

#42 no658ea3

no658ea3

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:31 PM

I got Watch Dogs on PS4 for $55 with tax. I had a free $7 in surprise points on a purchase over $20, they expired today. Got back $35 in points.

#43 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:33 PM

But they can be applied to anything in store right? Like the Best Buy RewardZone certs? Or am I missing something?

Thanks for the help btw.

Anything in the store except for gift cards or xbl/psn/eshop cards

#44 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:55 PM

Well I can't get the $5 off coupon to work, but $35 back in points isn't anything to sneeze at.  Reckon I can use that on SSB if a better deal doesn't come before that drops.  Or I suppose groceries or clothes or something boring like that. :D/

Thanks a ton OP, and thanks to everyone else for the clarification on these points.

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#45 elmetfano

elmetfano

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:27 AM

Ight man I got Watchdogs (PS4)  and got the $35 rewards points, thanks!

EDIT: So I'm kind of new to the ShopYourWay service. Im guessing that once the game ships, I'll get the points awarded to my SYW account?  Also can I use these points for in store purchases? Cause there isnt actually a physical card one can use for in store purchases (is there?)

#46 johnston306

johnston306

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:57 AM

was just going to post this, good thing I didn't, thanks for sharing OP especially about looking up the stacking SYWR coupon!

#47 jholden3249

jholden3249

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:58 AM

Score!  Got the $35 back too... MK8 for only $25 (I count it as that since we'll definitely spent the $35 back on something worthwhile like diapers or something) is a pretty sweet deal!  This game and my kids loving to play the Zelda Nintendo Land game are the only reason I'm even holding on to my Wii U.

Friendly advice- DKC Tropical Freeze, Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Zelda Windwaker HD, Rayman Legends, New Super Mario Bros U, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Darksiders 2, Assassin's Creed 4, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Splinter Cell Blacklist and Sonic Racing Transformed. Those are just my personal top picks. There are of course many others you may enjoy.

Nice deal OP. I have pre ordered through Best Buy with Gamer's Club Unlocked- I would cancel and go with this but I think I'd rather have $12 off than $20 in credit tbh. 

#48 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:04 AM

only problem with this deal is you have to buy from kmart not once, but twice to take advantage. and they screw up my points all the time.

#49 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:08 AM

Friendly advice- DKC Tropical Freeze, Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Zelda Windwaker HD, Rayman Legends, New Super Mario Bros U, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Darksiders 2, Assassin's Creed 4, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Splinter Cell Blacklist and Sonic Racing Transformed. Those are just my personal top picks. There are of course many others you may enjoy.

Nice deal OP. I have pre ordered through Best Buy with Gamer's Club Unlocked- I would cancel and go with this but I think I'd rather have $12 off than $20 in credit tbh. 

You mean you'd rather have $12 off than $35 in credit. Personally I am going with the credit. I was gonna buy digitally with the 20% off eshop cards at BB but this deal is too good to pass up. Ill end up buying some legos or the lego movie with this credit, whichever presents the better deal first. 

#50 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:14 AM

Anyone know if they deliver on release day? I can't possibly wait to get this.

#51 Livelongdienever

Livelongdienever

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:27 AM

Does anybody know what will happen to your points if you cancel your preorder?

#52 rlse9

rlse9

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:42 AM

Wow, amazing deal.  I had $5 in surprise points expiring today, so it was $55 with $35 back in points.  Considering Nintendo games take forever to drop in price and I'll use the points on things I need eventually anyway, that's a great deal.

Confirmation email says that points are pending, so I'm guessing they won't show up until the order ships.

Now Playing:

:wiiu: Mass Effect 3, Super Mario World, FIFA 13

#53 Neoreloaded313

Neoreloaded313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:53 AM

I preordered Watchdogs and Destiny for PS4 in separate orders and will be getting $35 back in points on each! I couldn't get my associate discount to work on one of the orders :(

#54 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:53 AM

DO THEY DELIVER ON RELEASE DAY SOMEONE ANSWER ME IMMEDIATELY #ANGRY

#55 Neoreloaded313

Neoreloaded313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:01 AM

DO THEY DELIVER ON RELEASE DAY SOMEONE ANSWER ME IMMEDIATELY #ANGRY

I only ordered two games from kmart.com before. Call of Duty Ghosts came on release day and Titanfall came the day after release.

#56 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:06 AM

I only ordered two games from kmart.com before. Call of Duty Ghosts came on release day and Titanfall came the day after release.

Thanks. 

Got this badboy for $58 plus $35 points lol

If need be I'll buy it on release day and when it comes I'll return the shipped copy. I can't wait more than May 30th. If they somehow mess up I might not get it till Monday and I have summer skool too so yeah #fml #mariokartdabesss

#57 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:14 AM

Anyone know when these points become available, and more importantly, when they EXPIRE?1?1?!

#58 OldSchoolGaming4Life

OldSchoolGaming4Life

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:48 AM

Thanks OP!!! To those who are having trouble, after you have added MK8 to your cart and have signed in you want to view your cart and find the link under the box where you can enter a promo code on the right side of the page click on that link it says "Apply My SHOP YOUR WAY Coupons". When that opens read the text and click "Deals Center". From there you will see a coupon that says $10 off your next purchase that you can load into your coupons page. You then have to go back to your cart and apply the coupon. Then you will get your $35.60 back in rewards. The coupon wasnt showing up automatically for me either so this is what I did and it worked. Hopefully this helps someone. 

:bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow: 

3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996
NNID: OldSchoolGaming
PSN: C90sRetroGaming
Youtube: http://www.youtube.c...hoolGaming4Life

GameFaq's: 90sRetroGaming
Feel free to add me! PM or comment on my page to add! :)

#59 JakeM17

JakeM17

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:57 AM

Does anybody know what will happen to your points if you cancel your preorder?

I'm guessing that they will take your points away.

#60 fei33

fei33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:04 AM

Fantastic deal.  I had $5 in Surprise Points, so my total out-of-pocket after tax was roughly $60-ish.  This and the $35.60 in Shop Your Way Points with the combined coupon and pre-order offer makes this probably the best release day deal for Mario Kart 8 possible.  As noted, Nintendo 1st Party games take forever to go down in price, especially those referred to as "evergreen" titles that continue selling well beyond the release window.  I am not even sure a comparable deal would be found on Black Friday for Mario Kart 8. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kmart, shopyourwayrewards, watch dogs, mario kart 8, destiny, drive club, the evil within, elder scrolls online, wolfenstein