Photo
- - - - -

Xbox One $450 from Microsoft Store (includes Titanfall bundle)

xbox xbox one microsoft titanfall forza console wars

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:11 PM

Microsoft Store is selling the XB1 for $450.

Select Titanfall bundle or Forza 5 bundle.  Price shows up in cart, no code required.  No idea when it expires; it just says "limited time savings."

http://www.microsoft...ice_Move_032414

Not as good as $400 from Amazon last night, but for those who still want this...

Let the console wars and "it will be $400 by Black Friday" discussions begin.  :roll:

#2 DANIEL

DANIEL

DANNY FAKnTASTIC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:45 PM

if MS Store has it @ this price it must be the new msrp price. if it talks like a duck...

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.pngfs_overall.png

#3 AngryNerdJosh

AngryNerdJosh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:48 PM

My console is better than yours and instead of enjoying it I'm going to tell you why you shouldn't be enjoying yours

#4 bttokar

bttokar

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

My console is better than yours and instead of enjoying it I'm going to tell you why you shouldn't be enjoying yours

Lol.  On a serious note, I just bought the Titanfall console from GameStop the other day, wonder if it does drop to $449.99 if they will allow me to get my $50 back?

#5 AngryNerdJosh

AngryNerdJosh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

Return and rebuy if your store likes you

#6 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

Target's site is 450 now too. If you have a red card and pharmacy rewards you can get it for $405 + free shipping there. I don't know if this is actually temporary or not but I don't think they'll sell many at the $500 price point after all these stores lower the price.

#7 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

Target's site is 450 now too. If you have a red card and pharmacy rewards you can get it for $405 + free shipping there. I don't know if this is actually temporary or not but I don't think they'll sell many at the $500 price point after all these stores lower the price.

Walmart has it $450 as well

#8 GreyFox787

GreyFox787

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:09 PM

If they're going to make the Titanfall bundle $450, then the bundle without any games should be $400. I'll bite when that happens, because I'd rather pay for a physical copy of my games than some stupid code that has absolutely no value whatsoever.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xbox, xbox one, microsoft, titanfall, forza, console wars