Titanfall Xbox One Bundle $427.49 + tax at Target w/ Target Redcard

rukasu

CAGiversary!
Titanfall Xbox One Bundle $449.99 on special at Target

http://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-console-with-titanfall-bundle-xbox-one/-/A-15220458

Use Redcard for 5% off (subtracts $22.50) and free shipping

Total: $427.49 + sales tax

Includes:

Xbox One Console

1 controller

Titanfall (digital download)

1 month of Xbox Live

If you factor Titanfall as a 59.99 game, the console can be seen as a $367.50 + tax (or $370.50 + tax since Titanfall would be $56.99 after red card discount) with a free month of Live.  Not bad!

Forza Bundle same price:

http://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-standard-edition-console-with-forza-motorsport-5/-/A-14787660

I would totally be in for 1 if I didn't already buy a launch console and Titanfall for full price, which I do not regret either purchase.

Just sold my Titanfall code on Ebay. The buyer says that the code was already used. Which it was sealed until I opened it to send the code to them. Microsoft checked and can see the code was redeem after they received it but wont tell me what gamertag. Anyone know how to get more info, since Im sure they are going to try to get their money back?

Titanfall Xbox One Bundle $449.99 on special at Target

http://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-console-with-titanfall-bundle-xbox-one/-/A-15220458

Use Redcard for 5% off (subtracts $22.50) and free shipping

Total: $427.49 + sales tax

Includes:

Xbox One Console

1 controller

Titanfall (digital download)

1 month of Xbox Live

If you factor Titanfall as a 59.99 game, the console can be seen as a $367.50 + tax (or $370.50 + tax since Titanfall would be $56.99 after red card discount) with a free month of Live. Not bad!

Forza Bundle same price:

http://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-standard-edition-console-with-forza-motorsport-5/-/A-14787660

I would totally be in for 1 if I didn't already buy a launch console and Titanfall for full price, which I do not regret either purchase.
So tempting since my partner works there so I could get a whole 15% off. Must resist…..

Just sold my Titanfall code on Ebay. The buyer says that the code was already used. Which it was sealed until I opened it to send the code to them. Microsoft checked and can see the code was redeem after they received it but wont tell me what gamertag. Anyone know how to get more info, since Im sure they are going to try to get their money back?
If you just sent the code through email you are most definitely screwed, even if you have proof that he did infact use the code. I got gypped a couple of times myself when selling codes on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like they definitely redeemed it if the code was used after you sent it. I would present them with that information and at least push a little before giving in. If you pressure them, they might just leave it.

But of course, be polite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like they definitely redeemed it if the code was used after you sent it. I would present them with that information and at least push a little before giving in. If you pressure them, they might just leave it.

But of course, be polite.
Yes Ive sold many codes on Ebay without an issue. I was going to trade in my physical copy to Gamestop this morning but really wanted physical disk instead of code. Microsoft told me the code was redeemed shortly after the email was sent but wont tell me the name of the user that downloaded it. I work hard for the money I have and work hard to get the things I want for cheap but I don't screw other people.

I had an issue with selling codes too. The way I cover my bases is e-mail them and send them pictured of the actual code date stamped as they can't screw me and say it wasn't redeemed after a certain time. I know most ebayers prefer to ship the code, but even that's not a 100% guarantee.

You should have created a shipping label (with tracking/delivery confirmation) BEFORE sending the code, scanned or taken a picture of the code, put the code in the mail, and then sent a message with the picture attached.

That way they would have looked stupid opening a dispute BEFORE having received their product AND if they wanted to scam you they would have had to take the time to mail something back AND if they actually did scam you you could have at least filed a report with the postal inspector for mail fraud (i.e. a felony).

Now you're only real solution is to outwit the buyer.

You can tell him that you're sorry to hear the code doesn't work, that you'll contact microsoft to see if they have found any problems with the code and report back. At the point your only bet is to bluff him---you know it was redeemed but you can't prove it was him (of course he doesn't know that... or maybe he does)

Well long story short. Microsoft gave me the time and date of the redemption, but no gamertag info. Microsoft told me to go back to the store and return the code and ask for a new one cause apparently Target hadn't activated the Titanfall game. I knew this was not the case but to make sure this isn't something new with Xbox One I went to the store. They scanned everything and I checked the code on my account still said already redeemed. I got back home and had a message from the buyer. She had to do a hard reset and now it shows in her Queue. She wrote SOOOOOOOOO sorry and thanks. This was after about 20 emails back and forth and her demanding a full refund.

I got lucky this time. Don't know if its worth it in the future.

Well long story short. Microsoft gave me the time and date of the redemption, but no gamertag info. Microsoft told me to go back to the store and return the code and ask for a new one cause apparently Target hadn't activated the Titanfall game. I knew this was not the case but to make sure this isn't something new with Xbox One I went to the store. They scanned everything and I checked the code on my account still said already redeemed. I got back home and had a message from the buyer. She had to do a hard reset and now it shows in her Queue. She wrote SOOOOOOOOO sorry and thanks. This was after about 20 emails back and forth and her demanding a full refund.

I got lucky this time. Don't know if its worth it in the future.
Last time someone tried to scam me I bluffed and it worked. Told them I had proof that they redeemed it and threatened them politely saying I would leave bad feedback and counter their appeal (total BS). They ended up caving and apologizing.

bread's done
Back