Playstation Plus 12 months for $35

Yes, it's 100% legit.  I follow another deal site where this was posted and a lot of people are buying their codes with success. Anyone who has bought one please share your success.  I just redeemed a 12mo PS+ 2 days ago that I got from ebay for $43 so I'm not sure I want to add on another 1yr so soon.

Seems legit but their psn money cards are rediculous, 48 for 20 and 74 for 50.
Looks like most of there account cards are priced more that their worth

I'm curious if these guys are legit as well. The reviews about them are anything but. Hopefully the same doesn't happen to anyone on here who bought.

Could have at least given credit to the original SD poster. I like how whenever someone on SD's posts a deal from this site people bash them for being greedy/hoarders whatever, and whenever the opposite happens nobody cares.

Could have at least given credit to the original SD poster. I like how whenever someone on SD's posts a deal from this site people bash them for being greedy/hoarders whatever, and whenever the opposite happens nobody cares.
Not to be difficult or anything but can somebody explain the big deal in giving credit? You are posting a link and sharing a deal, not writing a novel and painting a picture.

It's because SD is the devil. Who cares about Resellers R Us.

Cheapass is for the gamers, by the gamers! for the most part anyways :whistle2:[

Why would I give them credit? I don't care about that site, the OP of that thread, and CheapyD doesn't either. You think the people who run this site want me to plug another deal site? FOH

Don't know why you're butthurt over it anyway.

And yea I'd never post a deal from here onto SD. That's just people looking for rep and silly things. There ain't no rep on here just helping gamers out. FOH son.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone credits SD, don't be all righteous.

A lot of people go on SD, and here so there is a cross over. Insulting one insults the other.

thanks TC. 

Personally I will just pay the extra 5$ and get from a reputable site like Amazon or whatever when on sale. Seems like a good deal for those willing to try some oddball site tho

Is it possible the OP found the deal on his own? That's great that it's already on SD first but that doesn't mean the OP is always reposting from there (and vice versa). I always assume if the OP doesn't give credit (and he should if that's where he found it) it's because he found it on his own. For all we know the OP doesn't visit SD. I know I don't (although I know I should).

Let me guess they are selling 12 trial codes that expire at the end of this month ? lol

Is it possible the OP found the deal on his own? That's great that it's already on SD first but that doesn't mean the OP is always reposting from there (and vice versa). I always assume if the OP doesn't give credit (and he should if that's where he found it) it's because he found it on his own. For all we know the OP doesn't visit SD. I know I don't (although I know I should).
You should read the second post where he says it was on another deal site he follows.

Why would I give them credit? I don't care about that site, the OP of that thread, and CheapyD doesn't either. You think the people who run this site want me to plug another deal site? FOH.
I'm on the mobile site right now, looking at a SD banner ad at the top of the page.

1)   I don't think I've ever seen a deal posted on SD that gave credit to CAG.

2)   I never said I got this from SD.

3)   Do you lames even know where people are finding these deals to post on SD?   Often from other deal sites.

You want me to give credit to someone for posting it on SD?  Why the heck would I do that?

You people are lame as hell to spend your time worrying about that.

Took almost 2 hours from the time I submitted my order, but I finally received my code after contacting customer service via the "Live Chat" at the bottom of the screen with my order #. Normally would be more patient than that, but never had even heard of the site before so I was already a little nervous.

Thanks OP.

My problem with PS Plus is that I've bought too many cards when they go on sale for like $30-$35. I started back in 2012 and I think my membership is good until 2016. I think I have a problem...

Thank you for posting this BTG.

You should read the second post where he says it was on another deal site he follows.
Is SD the only other deal site? I suspect not. I was being general about the point. Who knows where he got it from, if it wasn't SD then no credit to SD is warranted is all I'm saying. Everyone seems to be assuming that's where he got it from and for all we know he got it elsewhere. It's really not right to call him out for something you don't know and (probably) can't prove. Did he post in the SD thread? Otherwise you really aren't likely to have evidance he got it there.

Only one confirmation after having to contact them, hmm...

I think I'll hold off till black friday when they're $30, I was dumb last year and didn't buy any, my plus is still good till 2015 though.

Why must it be used by March 31st? PrePaid Playstation Cards/Codes usually never expire.
My guess is these were pulled from Vita bundles. My 3G Vita came with codes for Unit 13 and 1 year of PS+, both of which expire at the end of this month.

Why would I give them credit? I don't care about that site, the OP of that thread, and CheapyD doesn't either. You think the people who run this site want me to plug another deal site? FOH

Don't know why you're butthurt over it anyway.

And yea I'd never post a deal from here onto SD. That's just people looking for rep and silly things. There ain't no rep on here just helping gamers out. FOH son.
Sounds like you're the one whose ass is red. Chill out, he was simply making a (valid) point about simple etiquette. If you didn't get it from SD then just say that -- no need to throw a tantrum like a manchild.

Sounds like you're the one whose ass is red. Chill out, he was simply making a (valid) point about simple etiquette. If you didn't get it from SD then just say that -- no need to throw a tantrum like a manchild.
And this guy butts into something that doesn't concern him. Are you people this bored with yourselves? Wahhh you didn't give credit!! And then this guy comes in 3 hours later to respond to that post which was over and done with. Get a life.

For those worried about their orders, mine took 3 hours, not 1, but I got it with no issues and it was a valid code.  No weird phone calls or anything, just came through my email.

Great deal - thanks OP!

It's because SD is the devil. Who cares about Resellers R Us.

Cheapass is for the gamers, by the gamers! for the most part anyways :whistle2:[
Thats just because you're a part of this community so of course you're biased.

I constantly see people here talking about getting a deal so they can trade it somewhere else where trade in value is higher, people who flip stuff on ebay, people who buy collectors editions to sell on ebay, talking about "renting" game from gamestop, people who buy shit just because they think it will be rare, the high amount of "make me an offer" approaches in the trade section, people ordering a game and asking if they can return it and keep the bonus items/dlc codes, people asking if they buy a game with a gift card promo and return it later after using the gift card, and dozens of other examples.

Cag is just just as full of rip off artists, thieves and people wanting deals purely as a way to make a little profit as slick deals does.

And this guy butts into something that doesn't concern him. Are you people this bored with yourselves? Wahhh you didn't give credit!! And then this guy comes in 3 hours later to respond to that post which was over and done with. Get a life.
Wow. You should see a doctor about that thin skin of yours. Love to dish the vitriol but you melt down when someone dishes back. Oh well, I'll leave you to your tantrum. Sorry to butt in on your message board. Oh, this isn't your message board, it's CAG's? Weird.

I think some of the people in this thread might have Aspergers.  Anyway, that's a good deal for Plus.  I think my subscription is still valid through late 2016, but I'll probably pick up another code this year just to be locked in at a low price.  Looks like this is dead, but I'm sure we'll see it for $35 again this year. 

Wow. You should see a doctor about that thin skin of yours. Love to dish the vitriol but you melt down when someone dishes back. Oh well, I'll leave you to your tantrum. Sorry to butt in on your message board. Oh, this isn't your message board, it's CAG's? Weird.
No, I just found your post really unnecessary. I don't know why you thought you had to respond to that post or defend the other poster. I think they could respond to it just fine. I'm not on a tantrum or anything I'd just rather not deal with idiots. Plenty of people here are not morons but then there is the steady group of lames that hang around to add nothing but stupidity to deals that are posted.

"Could have at least given credit to the original SD poster." - That is what the jackwagon said to me after I posted this deal for the CAG community to share in. Many people have got it and thanked me for the post.

There are certain fools who should just keep quiet. Your post was unnecessary and so was the garbage post I was originally responding to.

I think some of the people in this thread might have Aspergers. Anyway, that's a good deal for Plus. I think my subscription is still valid through late 2016, but I'll probably pick up another code this year just to be locked in at a low price. Looks like this is dead, but I'm sure we'll see it for $35 again this year.
Cag's very own medical doctor. We're all glad this guy could chime in here.

For those worried about their orders, mine took 3 hours, not 1, but I got it with no issues and it was a valid code. No weird phone calls or anything, just came through my email.

Great deal - thanks OP!
The last email I got was around 5:40pm EST in which It was titled

Your Boxed Deal Order Confirmation (#)

saying how my payment was confirmed. So your saying I'll get another email at some point with the code?

bread's done
Back